Exodus Kodi now has a new version i.e. V8 which is pulling many links and are updated frequently. This guide will help you how to install Exodus add-on on Kodi (on latest version i.e. Kodi 18 Leia).
The original developer of Exodus has already stated that it stopped updating the addon. But many Exodus enthusiasts has taken the opportunity in their own hands to update Exodus on frequent basis.
By far, Exodus is one of the best Kodi addons this generation has ever seen. With this version, you’re going to get Latest Movies and TV Shows.
The new version of Exodus could be found in the following repository:
Repository: Kodi Bae Repository
Once you have installed Exodus, do not forget to have the Kodi Exodus VPN. This will protect your online privacy while you stream movies & TV shows.
Video Guide | How to Install Exodus Kodi 8.0 [NEW VERSION]
Here is the Video Tutorial of NEW VERSION of EXODUS KODI 8.0 that can be found in Lazy Kodi Repo.
How to Install Exodus Kodi [2019- Updated]
1. Open Kodi Krypton > Click on the Settings (gear-shaped) icon at the top
2. Select File Manager > Then double click Add Source
3. Once you see a box emerge, tap on ‘None’ option at its front
4. Then paste this URL
http://lazykodi.com/ > Press OK
5. At the bottom of the box you will need to paste its name i.e. Lazy Kodi > Then press OK
6. The box will now close > Return to Kodi Main Menu
7. Here you need to select Add-ons menu > Then select Package Installer or Box-shaped icon at the top
8. Click on Install from Zip File > Then select Lazy Kodi when the box appears
9. Tap on Repositories option
10. Select Androidaba
11. Click on Repository again
12. Then select repository.Kodibae-1.0.0.zip > Repository will now install
13. Once the repository is installed, go to Install from Repository
14. Find Kodi Bae Repository from the list
15. Then select Video Add-ons > Select Exodus Version 8 > Press Install
16. Choose from any Movies and start streaming!
Directly Download Exodus Addon
1. Download the Kodi Bae Repository Zip File
2. Open Kodi > Go to Add-ons section > Tap on Box-icon
3. Choose Install from Zip File > Upload the downloaded Kodi Bae Zip File > Once you upload the file it will take some time to install
4. Now the Exodus add-on is installed. To view the add-on, go back to Kodi Home > Click on Add-ons section > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Enjoy!
Once done installing, you must use Exodus Kodi VPN before streaming Movies and TV Shows.
How to Install Exodus on Firestick 
1. Open Fire Stick device Main Menu > Click on Settings > Then Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Then Select Kodi
2. Once you open Kodi, go to Settings icon (a gear-shaped icon) on top > Click on File Manager
3. Now you will see a list of options, double click Add Source > Click ‘None’ > Type the URL
http://lvtvv.com/repo/ > Select OK > Type the name of the Repository i.e. Kodil > Select OK
4. Go back to Kodi Main Menu > Hit Add-ons section
5. Select Package Installer (a box-shaped icon) on top > Click on Install from Zip File
6. A box will open where you need to select Kodil > Then click on Kodil.zip > It will take a few minutes to install Kodil Repository
7. Go to Install from Repository > Select Kodil Repository from the list
8. Click on Video Add-ons > Find and click on Exodus > Hit Install
Note: For further details you can check out the guide of how to install kodi on firestick with and without PC.
After following the above-mentioned process, you need to get the best VPN for Kodi on Firestick. It hides your online activity and identity.
How to Use Exodus Kodi Addon
Once you are done installing Exodus Kodi, you will need to open this add-on by clicking on the Add-ons section on the Kodi Main Menu and then select Video Add-ons section. On the right-side of the screen, search for Exodus addon and click on it to open.
Here you find a list of option i.e. Movies, TV Shows, and so on. If you only want to see new movies. There is also New Movies and New Episodes option available.
How to Stop Exodus Kodi Buffering with *Bonus Video*
1. Open Kodi > Go to Add-ons
2. Click on Video Add-ons > Then select Exodus Kodi Addon
3. Scroll down and select Tools
4. Scroll down again and tap on Exodus: Clear Cache
5. Click Yes and the cache will be cleared
Exodus Kodi Reviews
Kodi isn’t dead yet. Get Exodus and you’ll get to know.
How to Update Exodus Kodi
Turning on Auto-Update will automatically update Exodus Kodi add-on. To manually or automatically Turning ON Exodus updates, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Launch Kodi > Tap on Add-ons menu > Go to Video Add-ons > Now Right-Click Exodus > Select Information
Step 2: On the bottom of your screen it will present with many option. Turn ON Auto-Update for Kodi to automatically install updates. For manually installing updates click on Update option.
(See how to update Kodi in detail)
Exodus Kodi Working Errors
When installing Exodus, you may find Kodi not working issues on Exodus Kodi Addon. For your convenience, we have discussed some of the common issues that Kodi users normally face. See them below:
Problem #1: Exodus Failed to Install a Dependency
This error occurs whenever a Kodi user is trying to install Exodus from a repository that does not have an updated Exodus version. Failed to Install Dependency error may also occur when a repository is being updated.
Resolving this issue may take a few pointers. First, you need to consider a repository that immediately updates Exodus add-on, such as Kodil Repository. If you still find this error, then it means Kodil Repository is getting updated and you need to wait a few hours before proceeding towards installation.
Problem #2: Exodus Could Not Connect to Repository
‘Could not connect to a repository’ error may appear because of a wrong repository you might have inserted. This error may also occur when the repository URL is not working. In both cases we have provided a solution.
Kodi users might want to double check on the repository URL and must make sure that they are inserting an end slash (/) at the end of the URL. If this error persist, then you must check on your internet connection.
If it still does not work, then it may seem that the repository URL is not working. You can check a URL whether it’s working or not by pasting the same URL on your website URL browser. If it opens then it means the repository URL is working.
Problem #3: Kodi Exodus No Stream Available 2019
Sometimes it is frustrating to see when there is a Kodi no stream available on Exodus. This can also lead you to quit Kodi. However, we must advise against it because this method could be resolved.
The particular error could be resolved by un-installing Exodus and re-installing it with Kodil repository. When the original developer of Exodus called it quits, many different developers started to add their updates. Some of the best Exodus updates are found in an Exodus Kodi add-on found in the Kodil Repository.
Problem #4: Kodi Exodus Error Script Failed
When you have Kodi software filled with cache and unnecessary files, then it would prompt ‘Script Failed Error’. It is about time that you need to clear Kodi cache to resolve this issue.
To clear cache, view our guide on how to stop Kodi buffering issue with 5 best fixes. Following these steps would ensure smooth streaming of Kodi content and therefore you’d be free from any buffering issues.
Is Exodus Kodi Legal?
Most people ask this query that is Kodi legal? Any third-party Kodi add-on is an illegal add-on, and so is Exodus. However, Exodus claims that it only hosts the links and sources for the Movies and TV Shows, but does not own those media content.
This statement holds true for the most part because if any of the sources or links are broken, Exodus will replace these links with other links. In any case, if you want to protect your online privacy and online data, you can get Kodi VPN.
Exodus Kodi Alternatives
Exodus Kodi is a movie add-on, which means it offers free Movies and TV Shows to Kodi users. Many add-ons bring you Movies and TV Shows. Some of these add-ons are listed below which you might consider as an alternative for Exodus Kodi:
Exodus Kodi Addon: FAQs
Exodus can be slow but there is a solution to reduce buffering in Exodus as mentioned in our guide. Following the steps on how to stop Exodus Kodi buffering will enable users in streaming the content flawlessly.
Installing Exodus is possible using Kodi Bae Repository. It has the latest Exodus version 8.0 developed by TVAddons.co. Once you have installed Exodus addon, you are able to stream Movies and TV Shows.
Exodus Kodi addon never disappeared from the scene, instead it was stopped being updated by its original developer. However, independent developers took over the add-on and since then it is updated by those developers.
Exodus is easily installed on Kodi via Kodil Repository. Installing the add-on from any other repository might create errors and it would be a probable cause for Exodus won’t install.
Kodi Jarvis version 16 is the old version of Kodi which uses Confluence Skin. We have discussed the installation guide for Exodus on Kodi Jarvis above. It has a different interface than Kodi Krypton with a unique placement of options and icons.
Subtitles are easily added onto Exodus Kodi with Opensubtitles.org and Subscene. These are the two subtitles for Kodi if you ever happen to watch Movies or TV Shows on subtitles. It doesn’t require subscription nor do you need to install a separate Kodi add-on. Here is our guide on how to add Kodi subtitles.
Exodus is a third-party add-on that shows Free Movies and TV Series on Kodi. Viewing free copyright content in US, UK, Canada, Europe, Australia, and other countries would get you in trouble.
A VPN will hide your online activity and everything you watch over Kodi. In short, it will allow you to watch Free Movies without your ISP knowing what you’re doing over the internet.
Step 1: Open Kodi > Click on Add-ons
Step 2: Then select Video Add-ons
Step 3: Right-click on Exodus addon > Click on Information
Step 4: Here you need to select Uninstall option listed below > Hence, Exodus Kodi will now be uninstalled
Exodus Kodi is back on track with its latest Version 8. Now, watching Movies and TV Shows will be easy again. This guide aims to address the issue on how to install Exodus on Kodi Leia.
This addon can be installed for free. If you’re going to watch Movies and TV Shows on Exodus, then VPN will provide top-grade protection and anonymity to fans against ISP monitoring, hackers, and government.