You can easily install the app of NordVPN on iOS device in Japan through the App Store and enjoy its amazing features for your privacy and security.
With the evolving technological era and rising data breach cases, it’s rational to be concerned about your privacy. In case you’re finding measures to prevent your data from being misused, then you’re at the right place.
You can protect your data efficiently in Japan through a VPN service. And not just any VPN, the most reliable VPN like NordVPN.
Among all VPNs, NordVPN is an effective one that enables users in Japan to send their data through an encrypted tunnel, preventing all data breaches. It is also a great VPN for iPad in Japan, along with other Apple devices.
Can I download NordVPN on iOS device in Japan?
Yes, you can easily download NordVPN on your iPhone in Japan. If you believe that NordVPN is the right VPN for you, then it’s time that you create an account and install it NordVPN on iOS device in Japan. You can use a single NordVPN account on up to 6 devices simultaneously.
NordVPN can be installed on major devices, including all iOS and Android platforms, Windows, Mac, Smart TVs, and gaming consoles. You can also use NordVPN with Chromecast in Japan.
Now that you know a bit about NordVPN, let’s see how you can set it up for NordVPN on iOS device in Japan:
How do I create a NordVPN account in Japan?
- Visit NordVPN’s official website. You will find a menu on the right side of your screen.
- Click it and choose “pricing“. The website will redirect you to NordVPN’s subscription plans page. Choose a subscription plan according to your needs.
- Register your details on the portal that pops up. Enter your email address and add a password.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- NordVPN will send a confirmation email to your email address. Confirm that, and enjoy your NordVPN subscription in Japan.
How do I set up a NordVPN on my iPhone in Japan?
Once the NordVPN account is created on its website, a user needs to download the NordVPN app on their iPhone in Japan.
- Open up the App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for NordVPN.
- Press the download button to get NordVPN on your iPhone.
After successfully downloading NordVPN on your iPhone in Japan, you can set this VPN up on your device by following the steps below:
- Click on the downloaded NordVPN app on your iPhone screen.
- Fill in your login details after this.
- A map on your screen will appear. You can tap the ‘Quick Connect’ button and it will connect you to a recommended NordVPN server location. You can always select the server locations later on. NordVPN works efficiently even in countries with strict media monitoring policies like China.
- Now, the “NordVPN” Would Like to Add VPN Configurations’ notification will appear. Click Allow.
- You would be required to confirm this action through your Touch ID and password.
- After this, the pin on the country map will turn green, informing you that you’re Connected. A message above the map will display Connected to (country name).
You’re now free to use NordVPN on iOS device in Japan without any problem after you’re connected. Aside from NordVPN, downloading and installing other best VPNs for iPhone in Japan or free iPhone VPNs in Japan are quite similar. Also NordVPN has great compatibility with safari browser extension which makes it the best Safari VPN in Japan as well
Why is my NordVPN on iOS device in Japan not connecting?
Facing some troubles with the NordVPN app for iPhone? These are some solutions to fix your NordVPN not working in Japan problem:
1. Log out of your NordVPN app and log back in:
The first thing you can do is log out of your app and log back in. This will refresh the app’s functionality and might remove the error that you were facing before.
2. Use a different NordVPN server location:
The next step you can take is connecting to an alternate server location. Due to increased web traffic, there is a possibility that the server you have been using is facing some errors and providing you with a slower connection while you stream Netflix with NordVPN in Japan.
If your NordVPN app keeps disconnecting on your iPhone in Japan, try changing your VPN server. Once you change the server, you should be able to experience fast speeds. Just check out our NordVPN speed test in Japan to get an idea of how fast NordVPN can be.
3. Restart your iPhone:
If your VPN connection doesn’t work with the abovementioned tips, you need to restart your iPhone. For example, you may notice that you’re unable to connect to a geo-blocked streaming service like Optus Sports in Japan. This might be the case when your VPN service is not working in the background. Restart your NordVPN on iOS device in this case.
Having a secure VPN connection allows you to enjoy geo-restricted services in Japan while keeping you completely anonymous and unidentified. With the best security features, NordVPN allows a user to prevent all data breaches on any NordVPN on iOS device in Japan.
Purchasing NordVPN is risk-free. NordVPN’s lifetime access in Japan isn’t offered anymore, but this VPN still offers various long-term plans for you to subscribe to. You can always cancel your NordVPN subscription in Japan easily or opt for a NordVPN free trial in Japan to test out its features in case you’re hesitant.