If you’re looking around for the best VPN for FireStick in Italy that will let you enjoy your streaming device to the fullest, then you need to get NordVPN. There are multiple reasons you should use NordVPN with Firestick in Italy.
To start, NordVPN offers a dedicated app for FireStick users in Italy. It has an excellent track record of unblocking geo-restricted streaming platforms and foreign libraries of Netflix, Amazon Prime, Paramount+, and Disney+. With 5500+ servers worldwide, it also offers fast speeds and top-notch security, protecting you while you enjoy the NordVPN FireStick combo in Italy.
This guide will show you how to install NordVPN on FireStick in Italy using a few simple steps. Once configured, you can enjoy geo-blocked content worldwide and secure your online activities from third-party snooping.
So, without wasting time, let’s check out the NordVPN FireStick in Italy review!
How to Install NordVPN on FireStick In Italy
NordVPN’s app for Fire TV can be directly downloaded from Amazon in Italy. There are two methods to set up NordVPN on FireStick in Italy /Fire TV in Italy:
1. How to install NordVPN on FireStick in Italy from Amazon App Store [Recommended Method]
Follow these steps to install NordVPN on your FirsStick in Italy directly from the Amazon App Store:
Once the app opens, you can head over to NordVPN’s settings and play with options like CyberSec, split tunneling, kill switch, and more.
2. How to manually install NordVPN on FireStick in Italy [Old Method]
Before the existence of a dedicated NordVPN FireStick app, installing the VPN on FireStick required users to download NordVPN’s Android app with another app that would enable touchscreen navigation on FireStick in Italy. Now that you do get a dedicated app for FireStick, there’s barely any use for this method.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to enjoy the NordVPN FireStick combo in Italy using this old method. First, you’ll require at least the 2nd-generation or later version of FireStick. You’ll also require NordVPN’s APK file for FireStick, which you can get directly from its website.
The way NordVPN’s Android app is designed, you cannot control it using the default FireStick remote. To get around this issue, you’ll either need a Bluetooth mouth, or you can control the input through your tablet/smartphone using the steps below:
1. Open FireStick Home > Select the Settings menu on the top-right.
2. Select Device > Developer Options > Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB debugging.
3. Go back to the home screen > Select the Search option > Type “Downloader”
4. Click Get and then Open once the installation is complete.
5. Enter this URL: https://nordvpn.com/download/android/
6. Click on the APK version to download the file.
7. Once the download finishes, you must install the app. Click Install and then Open. Once you’re done, exit the Downloader app.
8. Once installed, click Done. Since NordVPN is downloaded as a third-party app, you won’t be able to see it on the home page or the Apps page. So, return to Home > Go to Settings > Then Applications.
9. Click Manage Installed Applications > Now select NordVPN and click Launch application.
10. Once you’re done, just sign in and connect to a server instantly!
That’s it. Now that you’ve installed NordVPN on FireStick in Italy using Downloader, you can use it easily! For older models that don’t natively support VPNs, you can also directly install NordVPN on your router in Italy, Install NordVPN on LG TV in Italy, NordVPN on Smart TV in Italy, and NordVPN on Xbox one in Italy for added privacy and security.
NordVPN works with Asus routers in Italy, NordVPN on pfSense in Italy, and more, so you can manually configure it and use it on multiple devices simultaneously making NordVPN the one of the best VPN for Multiple Devices in Italy. This way, you can also configure NordVPN on Android TV in Italy.
How to control NordVPN on FireStick in Italy with Mouse App [Old Method]
You can also use a Bluetooth mouse to control the NordVPN app on your Fire TV in Italy, or you can also use a smartphone or a tablet. Amazon also offers a remote control app for FireStick devices, but it doesn’t have mouse control. There are multiple apps available for Android and iOS devices that you can use on your Fire TV.
We tried the Remote for Fire TV app on iPhone in Italy. It is a paid app but is totally worth it. It was smooth, and the movements were also quite fluid. It was as close to a mouse as one could get.
Its apps are also available on both iOS and Android devices in Italy. However, its app for Android is only available from Amazon App Store, not Google Play Store, so make sure to download the official app without a knockoff.
We tested the iOS app only, but it’s not a popular choice among users because you have to purchase the app on both Apple Store and Fire TV, which seems to be frustrating for some users.
Once you have downloaded the app on both your TV and mobile device, make sure both are connected to the same Wi-Fi. You will see your Fire TV on the phone app. Simply click the connect button to get started.
Now, you can open NordVPN from the remote app, sign in and connect to the server location of your choice. Once the connection is established, it will remain active until you shut down your FireStick device or manually disable the connection. And that’s it, you have enabled NordVPN on your Fire TV in Italy.
Reasons Why You Should Use NordVPN with FireStick In Italy
NordVPN is a powerful security application that protects your online activities from criminals and third-party apps. The app utilizes the best-in-class end-to-end encryption for keeping your data secure, which is why we recommend its usage with your FireStick in Italy.
Here are the following reasons why you should use NordVPN with FireStick in Italy:
- Native FireStick app: What makes NordVPN FireStick in Italy amazing is the native FireStick app you get with the VPN that’s optimized for streaming purposes.
- Bypassing geo-restrictions: Due to copyrights and licensing issues, many services provide region-specific availability. NordVPN can bypass these geographical limitations and allow you to access all media services in Italy without hassle.
- Access torrents: NordVPN efficiently unblocks torrent sites. Just check out NordVPN’s torrenting performance in Italy here for yourself. NordVPN offers P2P optimized servers, with a SOCKS5 proxy to boost your performance while torrenting. This is an added bonus for users that want to perform P2P filesharing with the same NordVPN subscription.
- Fast speeds: As per our NordVPN speed tests in Italy, you can easily expect up to 90% of your original broadband/Wi-Fi speed when using NordVPN. It is more than enough for bufferless streaming and lag-free torrenting.
- Enhancing online security: NordVPN uses sophisticated 256-bit AES encryption technology to protect user data from online threats. Thus, not only can you unblock geo-restricted sites, but you also get excellent security as a bonus while using NordVPN because it offers double encryption in Italy.
- Large server network: NordVPN offers 5500+ servers in 60 countries. Since NordVPN has one of the largest server networks in the industry. With a global server network, you can unblock any international content in Italy.
- Device compatibility: NordVPN supports 6 simultaneous connections. With its dedicated apps for different platforms and wide compatibility. It offers dedicated macOS, iOS, Windows, Android, and more apps. You can even install NordVPN on routers as well and configure it on multiple gaming consoles such as Xbox because NordVPN is compatible with Xbox in Italy.
But that’s not all! There are countless other features as well, which you can check out in our updated NordVPN review Italy.
Troubleshooting Tip: NordVPN Keeps Disconnecting on FireStick In Italy
Just like all other VPNs, you may find NordVPN not working in Italy for you at some point. Even though there are tons of easy fixes to solve this issue, if nothing works, you may start facing a problem with your FireStick device.
For example, you may think, “Why can’t I find NordVPN on FireStick in Italy?” That’s because you cannot get NordVPN on the 1st generation of FireStick since the device is incompatible with VPNs. If that’s the case, then install a VPN on your router in Italy to conceal your traffic and enjoy streaming.
NordVPN FireStick Alternatives In Italy
Overall, NordVPN is a great choice for FireStick in Italy, but if you still want to try something else and are not satisfied with NordVPN, you can check out the other best VPNs that we’ve covered in our in-depth guide.
Our top recommendations are ExpressVPN, IPVanish, and Surfshark. ExpressVPN is our #1 choice for Fire TV users in Italy as it is compatible with FireStick, TV, and Fire Cube. It has an Amazon App Store rating of 4, and it also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee in Italy, so you can try it risk free for 30 days.
NordVPN User Reviews on Amazon App Store
NordVPN has a 4.1-star rating out of 5 with 21144 user reviews. From the image below, 61% of users have rated 5 stars which is the highest percentage.
Here are some user reviews that we found on Amazon App Store:
One user points out that NordVPN is an essential product in this day and age. The NordVPN price for FireStick is pretty affordable, and is available at EUR 3.79/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). But if you are unsatisfied, you can always cancel your NordVPN subscription in Italy and get a refund within 30-days. and for any payment method concern you can always check out our blog NordVPN with PayPal in Italy.
FAQs – NordVPN FireStick In Italy
Now let’s discuss some frequently asked questions regarding using NordVPN FireStick together.
Does NordVPN stay connected on FireStick in Italy?
Yes, NordVPN stays connected on FireStick in Italy as long as you want it to be. This way, you can enjoy accessing all your favorite geo-restricted streaming platforms on a bigger screen without any issues.
How do you reset NordVPN on FireStick in Italy?
To reset NordVPN on FireStick in Italy, visit Settings > Applications. From there, choose Manage Applications, and reinstall the app from FireStick from the Amazon App Store.
These are simply the best NordVPN settings for FireStick instead, you face any technical errors.
Why is NordVPN not working on my FireStick in Italy?
The reason why NordVPN doesn’t work on FireStick in Italy is that a few of its settings might have changed accidentally. You can reset them by visiting Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. Then, visit the Amazon App Store and reinstall the NordVPN FireStick app again.
Does NordVPN work with FireStick in Italy?
Yes, NordVPN’s easy-to-use app works great with FireStick devices in Italy. Just download this FireStick VPN directly from the Amazon App Store and stream videos without any buffers.
Can I use NordVPN with FireStick in Italy for free?
Yes, you can use NordVPN with FireStick in Italy for free using its 30-day money-back guarantee. This way, you can use NordVPN for 30 days on FireStick without any risks. NordVPN also offers a 7-day free trial in Italy, but it’s for Android users only.
This way, you won’t even need a free VPN for FireStick!
Why does NordVPN keep disconnecting with FireStick in Italy?
At times you might find that NordVPN is not connecting to your Fire TV in Italy, or it keeps disconnecting. Most of the time, the problem lies with your Fire TV device. For example, your FireStick device might be too old (1st generation) that lacks VPN support. If you are experiencing the same issue, you can set up a VPN on your router in Italy and use it with multiple devices simultaneously, including your FireStick.
How to uninstall NordVPN from FireStick in Italy?
Here’s how you can uninstall NordVPN from your FireStick in Italy:
- First, open the Settings menu, go to the Applications tab, and find the Manage Installed Applications page.
- Open Manage Installed Applications.
- Find and choose NordVPN.
- Click Uninstall and confirm the action.
- That’s it. NordVPN is now removed from your Amazon FireStick.
How do I update NordVPN on Firestick in Italy?
It’s pretty easy to update your NordVPN app on FireStick in Italy. You don’t need to do anything. Once you’ve downloaded the VPN app from the Amazon app store, NordVPN will automatically update in the background.
NordVPN is one of the best VPN providers that allow FireStick users to stream privately and access live TV channels in Italy. Using NordVPN with FireStick in Italy will help you unlock the full potential of your device.
The NordVPN FireStick app in Italy is easy to use, and it also works great with other devices as well. It has a high rating of 4.1 on the Amazon App Store.
We hope you found this guide on installing NordVPN on FireStick in Italy useful. Hopefully, you can now avoid any form of geo-restrictions when it comes to unblocking Netflix or other streaming services on FireStick.