This article provides a solution for VPN Error 868 in Italy for users of Windows 8 only.
What is VPN Error 868 in Italy?
For Windows 8 users, the VPN error 868 is a very common thing to experience in Italy. The VPN Connection Error 868 indicates that your VPN is not set up properly and cannot be connected to the VPN server in Italy. The error may arise due to various features, since we are looking to resolve the issue in Windows 8, we are going to provide an easy and quick fix for our Windows 8 users in Italy.
How to Fix the VPN Connection Error 868 in Italy?
Since the issue is very common in Windows 8, it does not need technical expertise to be resolved. Anyone with a little bit of knowledge can find a way around fixing Error 868 in Italy.
1) Open up the start tab. Type Run in the search bar. Write “NETSH INT IP RESET” in the command box in Admin mode.
2) If the above step doesn’t work, try connecting your VPN by entering the IP address instead of entering the hostname.
- Windows 10 VPN Review
- VPN Error 809 in Italy
- VPN Error 853 in Italy
- VPN Error 691 in Italy
- Windows VPN Error in Italy
- 10 Free VPNs for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- How to Fix Cisco VPN Client Error 412
We have always said that you should also make sure to disconnect all the proxies, anti-virus, and firewall temporarily because they might be one of the reasons for the errors. Following the above steps should ensure a smooth VPN connection in Italy, however, if the error keeps occurring, please refer to our VPN reviews 2023 guide.