How to Watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus

  • Last updated May 17, 2024
  • written by
    Editor

If you’re looking to watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus, ExpressVPN is your go-to solution. This ensures you don’t miss any of the action, regardless of your location.

The excitement builds as Barcelona faces Real Sociedad in a match that promises thrilling football and tactical play. By using ExpressVPN, fans can access on ESPN Plus from anywhere. Make sure you tune into ESPN Plus in Italy via VPN to overcome geo-block and enjoy the event set to begin on 14th May 2024 at 21:00:00 (UTC+2).


How to Watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus? [5 Easy Steps]

Follow these 5 simple steps to watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus:

  1. Sign up for ExpressVPN.
  2. Download and install the app.
  3. Connect to a US server – the New York server is optimal for ESPN Plus access.
  4. Visit ESPN Plus and log in.
  5. Stream the match live!

Note: Take advantage of ExpressVPN’s special deal - Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free!

Barcelona vs Real Sociedad live stream is available now. Tune in to catch all the action live as it unfolds.


Where to Watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy?

ExpressVPN allows you to watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus, overcoming geo-blocks effectively. This region-specific service pitches itself as the ideal solution for sports fans needing reliable access.

To watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus, ExpressVPN provides the necessary means to access this geo-restricted content seamlessly. The match promises thrilling football action, showcasing top talent from both clubs.


What is the Date & Time of Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy?

The match between Barcelona and Real Sociedad is scheduled for 14th May 2024 at 21:00:00 (UTC+2). The exact time of the match may vary depending on your location in Italy. Check local listings or use ExpressVPN to access ESPN Plus for accurate scheduling details specific to your region.


How to Watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy online free?

While the ESPN Plus free trial in Italy might not be available, there are various bundles that you can avail to watch sports. Utilizing ExpressVPN ensures you can access these offers despite regional restrictions.

For sports enthusiasts in Italy, ExpressVPN provides a reliable solution to access ESPN Plus and other geo-blocked services seamlessly, ensuring you don’t miss games like Barcelona vs Real Sociedad.


Where is Barcelona vs Real Sociedad Going to be Held?

The match between Barcelona and Real Sociedad will be held at the Olímpic Lluís Companys stadium. This venue, known for its historical significance and modern facilities, provides a perfect backdrop for such a high-profile encounter.


What are the Current Standings of Barcelona vs Real Sociedad?

Following are the current standings of Barcelona vs Real Sociedad.

Standings Team
1 Real Madrid
2 Girona
3 Barcelona
4 Atl. Madrid
5 Athletic Club
6 Real Sociedad
7 Betis
8 Valencia
9 Villarreal
10 Getafe

What are the Injured and Suspended Players in Barcelona & Real Sociedad?

Following are the injured and suspended players in Barcelona & Real Sociedad.

Barcelona Real Sociedad
Balde (Tendon injury Out for season) Munoz (Cruciate ligament injury Out for season)
de Jong (Ankle injury Out for season) Fernández (Sprained knee injury Unknown)
Gavi (Cruciate ligament injury Out for season) Traoré (Shin injury Early June 2024)
Zubeldia (Muscle injury Late May 2024)
Tierney (Muscle injury Late May 2024)
Zubimendi (Muscle injury Late May 2024)

Who are the Top Scorers in Barcelona & Real Sociedad?

Barcelona Real Sociedad
Robert Lewandowski Mikel Oyarzabal
Joao Felix Takefusa Kubo
Ferran Torres Martin Zubimendi

What are the Rosters of Barcelona vs Real Sociedad?

Following are the rosters of Barcelona vs Real Sociedad.

Barcelona Rosters

Marc-André ter Stegen1
Iñaki Peña13
Ander Astralaga26
Diego Kochen31
Áron Yaakobishvili36
João Cancelo2
Alejandro Balde3
Ronald Araújo4
Iñigo Martínez5
Andreas Christensen15
Marcos Alonso17
Sergi Roberto20
Jules Koundé23
Pau Cubarsí33
Hector Fort39
Mikayil Faye41

Gavi6

Pedri8
Fermín López16
Oriol Romeu18
Frenkie de Jong21
Ilkay Gündogan22
Ángel Alarcón29
Marc Casadó30

Real Sociedad Rosters

Real Sociedad
Carlos Fernández9
Unai Marrero13
Gaizka Ayesa30
Aitor Fraga37
Álvaro Odriozola2
Aihen Muñoz3
Aritz Elustondo6
Urko Gonzalez15
Kieran Tierney17
Hamari Traoré18
Jon Pacheco20
Robin Le Normand24
Javi Galán25
Jon Martín36
Jon Aramburu39
Iñaki Rupérez41
Martín Zubimendi4
Igor Zubeldia5
Mikel Merino8
Arsen Zakharyan12
Takefusa Kubo14
Jon Ander Olasagasti16

What are the Predictions for Barcelona vs Real Sociedad?

Our predictive analytics model indicates a 51.9% chance of a Barcelona win, a 23.0% chance for Real Sociedad, and a 25.1% chance for a draw. The model also suggests a 53% probability of the match staying under 2.5 goals.


What is the Head to Head Record of the Last 5 Games between Barcelona vs Real Sociedad?

Following are the head to head record of the last 5 games between Barcelona vs Real Sociedad.

Real Sociedad 0-1 Barcelona
Barcelona 1-2 Real Sociedad
Barcelona 1-0 Real Sociedad
Real Sociedad 1-4 Barcelona
Real Sociedad 0-1 Barcelona

Where can I get Tickets for Barcelona vs Real Sociedad?

You can get Barcelona vs Real Sociedad tickets from the seatpick.

Rest assured if you are unable to secure a ticket, you can enjoy watching Barcelona vs Real Sociedad on ESPN Plus with a premium VPN service like ExpressVPN.


ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy?

ExpressVPN, often regarded as the best VPN anchor, offers impressive download speeds of 92.26 Mbps and upload speeds of 89.45 Mbps, ensuring seamless streaming and browsing.

ExpressVPN boasts several thousand servers spread across 105 countries, including 24 server locations in the US, making it easy to watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy.

Watch-Barcelona-vs-Real-Sociedad---on-ESPN-Plus

Watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus

ExpressVPN’s security features include 256-bit AES encryption, a no-logs policy, and an automatic kill switch, providing robust protection against data breaches and surveillance.

ExpressVPN is compatible with a wide range of devices, including Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux, ensuring you can secure all your devices with a single service.

The MediaStreamer feature of ExpressVPN allows for streaming on devices that do not natively support VPNs, such as smart TVs and gaming consoles, enhancing accessibility.

Exclusive Offer:

Best value assured, ExpressVPN is yours for just EUR 6.13/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) - Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free with a 30-day money-back guarantee.


Barcelona vs Real Sociedad

More ESPN Plus Streaming Guides on VPNRanks


FAQs 

There have been 256 competitive matches between Madrid and Barcelona, with Real Madrid leading with 104 wins compared to Barça’s 100 and 52 draws. Additionally, 42 exhibition or friendly matches have been played, where Barcelona holds more victories, although these are generally considered less significant.

Using a VPN like ExpressVPN to access ESPN Plus from outside USA falls into a legal grey area. While it’s not illegal to use a VPN, bypassing geo-restrictions to access services like ESPN Plus can violate the terms of service of the streaming platform. Therefore, it’s essential to use VPN services responsibly and understand the terms of service of the streaming platforms.

The club maintains a historic rivalry with Real Madrid, with their encounters famously known as El Clásico.

To watch Watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad outside USA on ESPN Plus, a VPN is essential due to the geo-restrictions imposed by the streaming service. ESPN Plus limits its content to viewers within the United States, so accessing it from abroad requires a VPN to simulate a US IP address. ExpressVPN is highly recommended for this purpose.


Wrapping Up

To watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus, ensure you have access to a reliable streaming service like ESPN Plus through a quality VPN.

It could be difficult for fans to Watch Barcelona vs Real Sociedad in Italy on ESPN Plus if the content is geo-blocked. But with my recommendation of the best VPN – ExpressVPN, you can bypass these blocks and watch the event safely and smoothly from anywhere in the world.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *