It’s that time of the year when Apple fanatics queue up at Apple stores to get their hands on the new iPhone X (aka iPhone 8). On Apple’s tenth anniversary, the new iPhone is coming out with fresh looks and latest operating system, iOS 11. iPhone X will hit US stores on September 12, 2017.
The long rumored phone is finally going go head-to-head Samsung S8 and S8+. The removal of top and bottom bezels gives the new iPhone more screen size. And, the improvements and additions made to the new iOS makes the upcoming iPhone are worthwhile product.
While the rumors surrounding its launch have made head waves around the world, there is no denying that a VPN will be imperative on the new iPhone. That is due to the increased amount of cyber threats circulating in the online world these days. Therefore, to circumvent any privacy or security threats, here a simple guide on how to setup iPhone X VPN.
8 Simple Steps to Setup VPN on iPhone X
- Go to Settings from home screen
- Tab on General
- Now go to VPN
- Next, tab on Add VPN Configuration
- At the top section, select the protocol of your choice
- Now you will have to enter the details about your VPN provider
- Tab on VPN to connect
- Upon successful connection, enjoy total anonymity and privacy on your iPhone X