Most VPNs don’t work in China because of its online censorship program called ‘Great Firewall,’ which restricts VPNs and websites and imposes censorship. So to bypass Chinese online censorship, people have been using the best VPN for China For Indian Users.
The Great Firewall has blocked major services in China For Indian Users, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and many more.
Chinese ex-pats and native VPN users often use virtual private networks (VPNs) to unblock websites and apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and WhatsApp, to name a few.
However, most VPNs are blocked in China For Indian Users. To find out the best VPN that works in China, we tested a total of 150+ VPNs to see if they can circumvent China’s Great Firewall restrictions.
Based on our testing, we have recommended the most reliable VPN services that are currently working in China.
IMPORTANT: Even though the VPN apps we have listed in this guide work in China, VPN websites are blocked For Indian Users. It is best to sign-up with these VPNs before you visit mainland China.
Quick Overview: Best VPN for China For Indian Users
Here is a rundown of the 6 best VPN for China For Indian Users that works perfectly.
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN for China For Indian Users with fast-speed servers and top-level security. Browse the internet safely at just INR 550/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (CNY47.40/mo.) with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark – Offers high-class security and unlimited connections at an affordable price of INR 189.65/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (CNY17.70/mo), including a 30-day cash back policy.
- NordVPN – Bypasses the Great China Firewall and keeps users secure using its strong encryption features at just INR 329.01/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (CNY28.36/mo.).
- PIA – Reliable Torrenting VPN for China at $2.03/mo. (CNY14.43/mo.). No-free trial but offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- PrivateVPN – Great Unblocking VPN for China with a stealth mode feature. Works Perfectly in China at $2.00/mo. (CYN14.22/mo.) comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Astrill – Secure VPN for China that protects Chinese users’ internet activity using its StealthVPN feature at $12.50/mo (CNY88.84/mon.)
Jump straight to see our testing methodology for the best China VPNs For Indian Users
Best VPNs For China For Indian Users (In-Depth Analysis – 2023)
We have shortlisted the top 6 VPNs to help you choose the best VPN for China For Indian Users to bypass any form of censorship in the country. These providers were selected after testing 150+ VPNs based on various factors such as the number of servers, zero-log policy, obfuscated technology, money-back guarantee, and customer support.
1. ExpressVPN – Best All-Rounder VPN for China For Indian Users
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries
- 5 Multi Logins
- Hard disk-free infrastructure (RAM only)
- 256-bit Military-Grade Encryption, Zero-knowledge DNS, Lightway Protocol
- Compatible with Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, iOS, ChromeOS, routers, game consoles, etc.
- Excellent unblocking capability for Netflix, Hulu & more
- Works in China: Yes
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for China For Indian Users because it caters to your every possible online need – from security, privacy, data encryption, and anonymity to unblocking various streaming services in China.
For those of you wondering, yes, ExpressVPN works in China perfectly well. With ExpressVPN, you can access international servers from the list of 3000+ servers in 94 countries to watch any foreign content of your choice. So, for example, you can watch American Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and BBC iPlayer in China.
Even though ExpressVPN doesn’t have a VPN server in China, popular Chinese streaming content such as CCTV, CHC Television, and CNC world is still accessible on its Hong Kong server. This also means you can unblock and use popular social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WhatsApp in China. ExpressVPN is also the best VPN for WeChat India which ensures more strict security and encryption.
It follows a no-logging policy and encrypts your internet traffic with AES-256-bit encryption. ExpressVPN is good for public Wi-Fi safety.
While testing, we conducted a DNS and IP leak test by connecting to ExpressVPN’s Australian server. As you can see that ExpressVPN’s New Jersey server prevented my DNS/IP from leaking into Chinese Cyberspace.
ExpressVPN is also very easy to set up and works seamlessly everywhere. You can even use it on 5 devices simultaneously. It is compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Smart TVs, Apple TV, Linux, Gaming Consoles, PlayStation, and even routers.
For Smart TVs, Roku, and gaming consoles, ExpressVPN also offers a Smart DNS feature called MediaStreamer. This feature allows you to set up ExpressVPN on Apple TV India and unblock popular streaming services on VPN-incompatible devices.
You can get all these features for INR550/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) along with a 30-day refund policy. As the ExpressVPN website is currently inaccessible due to China’s Firewall restriction, you’ll have to use the ExpressVPN mirror website in the country to access their online services.
For more information concerning ExpressVPN, you check out our exclusive ExpressVPN review in India.
There is an ExpressVPN Trust Center, you can visit the page and get fully satisfied reading about their services and features.
- Escape censorship and pass through the Chinese Great Firewall
- Easily access blocked streaming and social media sites in China
- Lightning-quick connectivity with Lighway Protocol
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Limited advanced features.
- Costly subscription plans
2. Surfshark – Affordable China VPN
- 3200+ servers in 100 countries
- RAM-only servers (no hard disks)
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Unblocks Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and more
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, macOS, Chrome, Edge, Firefox
- Works in China: Yes
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN for China. If you’re planning to visit China, then it is the most affordable VPN option For Indian Users for just INR189.65/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a money-back guarantee within 30-days.
Protecting an unlimited number of devices on a single subscription, Surfshark surely is one of the cheapest VPNs in India for your online privacy, data protection, and unlimited unblocking.
Surfshark is a cost-effective option to change your IP in India to Chinese IP in India to watch Chinese content and as well as watch your favorite foreign streaming channels, including Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and others, with the help of 3200+ servers in 100 countries worldwide.
With Surfshark’s Hong Kong server, you can unblock popular Chinese channels For Indian Users, including CCTV, JXTVS, and China Health TV, from anywhere outside China. Also it is the best VPN for QQ Music in India, the Chinese Music app.
With Surfshark, you also get various advanced features such as Multi-Hop, CleanWeb, and WhiteLister at your disposal. There is a NoBorders mode as well for bypassing China Firewall geo-restrictions.
Surfshark’s headquarter is located in the Netherlands. It means Chinese authorities cannot access its users’ data due to the provider’s strict no-logs policy. After testing, we weren’t surprised when we saw that neither our DNS nor IPv6 was leaking in China.
Surfshark also offers the Chinese mirror website in case its official site is not accessible with all the standard VPN features such as Kill Switch, AES encryption, and secure protocols.
For more information, check out our exclusive Surfshark review in India.
- Unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer, or Hulu from China
- Unlimited multi logins
- Fast Streaming and anonymous browsing
- Support torrenting
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- Limited servers than competitors
- Some servers perform too slowly in China.
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN for China
- 5500+ servers in 60 countries
- 6 Multi-logins
- Military-grade encryption (Double VPN encryption)
- CyberSec protects your device from intrusive ads
- 24/7 Live Chat support
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS, Browser(Chrome, Firefox, Edge)
- Works in China: Yes
NordVPN is the most secure VPN in India for China. It offers state-of-the-art security and encryption tools like Multi-factor authentication and Meshnet that are hardly available with any other virtual private network provider For Indian Users. So if you are worried about your online privacy and anonymity in China, then NordVPN is the right choice For Indian Users.
NordVPN offers 5500+ servers in 60 countries that allow you to access US Netflix with NordVPN India, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon, and other international streaming services residing in China. It’s also great for unblocking various social sites like Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook in China.
NordVPN’s Hong Kong server could unblock various Chinese-based content as per our testing – making it a great option For Indian Users in China.
NordVPN offers an “Obfuscated servers” feature that masks your IP and allows you to use VPN in the toughest and strictest environments. These servers help bypass restrictions in regions popular for strict censorship imposed by the Chinese Government.
NordVPN has a cybersecurity tool called Dark Web Monitoring to stop people from using the account information that has been exposed on the risky dark web. You can even torrent safely with NordVPN India P2p optimized servers.
NordVPN’s Strict No-logs policy does not store users’ data and provides a comprehensive list of tunneling protocols (IKEv2, OpenVPN, WireGuard) to Chinese users. Besides, it also offers a double VPN encryption that encrypts your data not once but twice, making it untraceable online.
NordVPN’s automatic kill switch feature disconnects your internet if the VPN connection suddenly breaks, and CyberSec protects your device from intrusive ads. With DNS leak protection, we experienced no data leaks issue while we tested NordVPN in China. However, you can see the IP leak test result below when we connected to NordVPN UK servers.
NordVPN offers compatible apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and browsers For Indian Users. With NordVPN, mask your IP and safely connect to other devices from anywhere with Meshnet. It offers 6 multi-logins on a single account. Install NordVPN on your routers in India and protect more than 6 devices by connecting them to your router.
Furthermore, it comes at a price of INR329.01/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) with a 30-day refund policy and a popular NordVPN 7-day free trial in India, so that you can test the service free of cost before subscribing to a premium subscription.
To offer a quick and secure experience, NordVPN uses the lightning-fast NordLynx protocol. If you face any problems downloading its app, you can try downloading it from NordVPN’s mirror website.
For more information, check out our exclusive NordVPN review in India.
- Performs well in China
- Unblocks Netflix, Whatsapp, Facebook, and other popular sites in China For Indian Users
- Audited No-logs
- P2p servers for torrenting
- 7-day free trial
- Desktop apps work slowly sometimes
- iOS device setup is manual
4. PIA VPN – Reliable Torrenting VPN for China
- 35000+ Servers in 80 Countries (offers servers in China)
- SOCKS 5 proxy
- Does Not Keep Any Logs
- 24/7 Customer Support
- 7 Days Money Back Guarantee
- Compatible with leading devices such as Windows, iOS, Android, etc.
- Works in China: Yes
Private Internet Access (PIA) is the best VPN for torrenting in China For Indian Users. It keeps no logs of your internet activity, offers torrent-friendly features such as port-forwarding, and also offers a SOCKS5 proxy to aid safe torrenting.
PIA VPN unblocks any website from China For Indian Users like Facebook, WhatsApp, or any social media app with 35000+ servers. In addition, popular international streaming content such as iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon, Youtube TV, and Disney+ can be easily accessed in the country with its wide network of servers.
It also offers 12 servers in China, which will come in handy in unblocking popular Chinese content For Indian Users. You just need to connect PIA VPN to the China server and watch CCTV, Shanghai Oriental Television, Zhejiang Television, Anhui TV, TOPV, iQiyi, Youku, Tencent Video, Taobao Live, etc.
Although it’s headquartered in the United States, PIA VPN is fully capable of securing your online traffic, especially torrent traffic, by using AES-256-bit encryption. It is also equipped with WireGuard protocol. It comes with a built-in ad-blocking feature (MACE) to protect your device from malware attacks and to make your online experience as smooth as possible.
PIA also passed our DNS and IPv6 leak test, confirming once again that this provider is a perfect companion for your online security, privacy, and torrenting needs.
The service is available for a cost of INR173.99/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you wish to learn about how PIA has been performing in China For Indian Users lately, don’t forget to check out how PIA works in the China guide for further details. To learn more about the provider, check out our PIA VPN review India.
- Good for torrenting
- Advanced Split Tunneling
- 24/7 live support
- Based in the US (part of 5 eyes alliance)
- Not a good option to use in China
5. PrivateVPN – Great Unblocking VPN that Works in China
- 200+ servers locations in 63 countries
- Unlimited bandwidth and speed
- Zero logging
- AES-256 bit encryption keys
- 7-day Money-back guarantee
- Free Trial
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, macOS, and routers
- Works in China: Yes
PrivateVPN is another provider that works in China for unblocking various sites. It is famous for its unblocking ability as it works with the most popular geo-restricted websites For Indian Users. PrivateVPN runs a rather small server network with 200+ servers in 63 countries.
Most VPNs are blocked in China and can only be used via the L2TP protocol. Fortunately, PrivateVPN offers L2TP protocol and L2TP/IPSec For Indian Users.
It also offers a Stealth VPN that allows you to bypass censorship and internet restrictions. Stealth VPN obfuscates your VPN traffic efficiently, bypassing VPN blocks and firewalls. When you are using this tool, it hides your VPN traffic and makes it look like normal HTTPS traffic. That way, you can be undetectable, and no third party can know you are using a VPN.
PrivateVPN also offers maximum speeds for easy browsing along with tight security For Indian Users. And the best part is that with this VPN, you can easily access blocked streaming sites like BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO, and Netflix in China For Indian Users. You can also use it to bypass censorship on various social sites like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter in China.
PrivateVPN is based in Sweden – a country with strong data privacy laws. It does not keep any user logs. Further, the VPN also comes with additional features such as Application Guard, kill switch, and IPv6 leak protection. During testing, it did not leak our actual IP address.
You can connect up to 6 devices on a single account, and apps are available for macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS For Indian Users. You can get this VPN for $2.50/month, with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Live chat support is also available in case you need assistance. You can make payments through credit/debit cards, PayPal, and Bitcoin.
To learn more about this VPN check the PrivateVPN review in India.
- Functions in China with Stealth Mode on
- Works with Netflix and other streaming services For Indian Users
- Decent speeds
- Port Forwarding
- Free Remote Help + Installation
- Limited server locations
- Customer service is not available 24/7
6. Astrill VPN – Secure VPN for China with Stealth Mode
- 360 servers in 65 countries
- Offers 87,417+ IP addresses
- Offers dedicated IP benefits to its users
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 7-days money-back guarantee
- Compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and DD-WRT routers
- Works in China: Yes
Astrill VPN is a secure VPN for China with a network of powerful servers. It offers a Stealth VPN feature that is dedicated to users in China.
It is an altered version of the OpenVPN protocol that is designed to bypass VPN detection mechanisms and firewalls. Owing to this feature, you can use Astrill in countries like China that block VPN traffic.
Its apps include various security features For Indian Users like encryption, IP leak protection, and split tunneling alongside a kill switch. There are many advanced features, like choosing different ports and assigning MTU values.
We ran IP leak tests by connecting to its US server, and our real IP was very well hidden during the entire session.
The VPN offers a network of 300+ servers located in 65 countries. Enjoy unlimited server switches with this small server network. It offers fast speeds and is listed in our fastest VPN guide in India. However, if we talk about streaming, this VPN is not the best option. However, it is a good option if you want to browse the web securely.
During testing, we could only access US Netflix For Indian Users as it failed to unblock Disney+, BBC iPlayer, and Hulu. It does work with social media apps. It supports 5 simultaneous connections For Indian Users, and there are configurable apps for various devices like Android, iOS, macOS, Linux, etc.
The major drawback of this VPN is its price. Its one-year plan is available for $12.50/month, and one monthly plan has a price of $25/month. The VPN is more expensive than ExpressVPN – considering you get fewer servers and it doesn’t work with streaming services.
Astrill VPN offers a variety of payment methods For Indian Users, such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, UnionPay, PayPal, Perfect Money, and Bitcoin. However, we only tried the normal credit card method till now.
But For Indian Users living in China, this VPN is worth the try, as it is widely recommended on Reddit and other online forums. For details, you can visit our Astrill review in India.
- Clears the China Firewall test
- Work with Netflix
- Decent server speeds
- Does not offer live chat support
- Extra charges for additional add-ons
- Only unblock Netflix
Test Methodology: How we tested the best VPN for China For Indian Users
Considering the implications of the Great Firewall, we have selected some of the best VPNs For Indian Users you can use in or outside China based on the criteria mentioned below:
- Works in China: Because most VPNs don’t work in China, it’s important to have a VPN that can bypass the Great Firewall of China and let you access restricted sites easily. You can also use nearby countries servers to access China’s content like PureVPN is the best VPN for Afghanistan For Indian Users and it’s really helpful to unblock the content in China For Indian Users.
- Server network: A wide server network with servers in major countries for accessing various international geo-blocked streaming services For Indian Users, social media, shopping, online dating websites, and more.
- Zero-log policy: A strict zero-log policy ensuring complete online privacy, security, and anonymity in Mainland China.
- Obfuscated servers: Specialized servers capable of hiding the fact that you are using a VPN. Highly effective feature for allowing users to establish VPN connections in restrictive environments.
- Money-back guarantee: 30-day or more money-back guarantee that works as a safety switch if you wish to opt-out of the service.
- Customer support: Reliable and efficient 24/7 VPN customer support for technical assistance.
When you connect to a Chinese server, you can change your IP with an encrypted connection, enabling you to bypass the Great Firewall restrictions.
What to Do if Your VPN isn’t Working in China
Since many VPNs don’t work in China because of the laws and rules applied by their government, there are a few steps you can take to if your VPN is not working in China For Indian Users.
1. Check if your VPN App Is Up-To-Date: When connections become problematic, VPN providers like ExpressVPN and NordVPN make significant adjustments to their connection protocols. Keeping your VPN app updated is one of the greatest methods to make them work properly.
2. Check Your VPN’s China Server Status: Any VPN provider that is serving the Chinese market will include a status page that offers quick updates on connection problems, potential solutions, and advice on how to connect to VPN servers there. For example, ExpressVPN Status Page.
3. Change the connection protocols and server locations (try this multiple times): Any good VPN won’t stop you from changing servers and protocols as often as you want. It might take time, but this process surprisingly works For Indian Users.
4. Wait for a while after connecting, it might be slow initially: A VPN connection often slows down your internet connection. Give it some time to get the connection and speed stable.
Note: Even while China’s tightened censorship will affect how all VPNs operate there, only the best VPN China For Indian Users servers are able to adapt and get beyond the restriction.
Popular VPNs that are not working in China For Indian Users
Of the 150+ VPNs that we tested, 15 weren’t working in China For Indian Users. We suggest you do not purchase them if you plan to use them in the country. You will find their name and status in the table below:
|ShadeYou VPN||Not Working|
|VPNOne Click||Not Working|
|ZPN Connect||Not Working|
|CyberGhost VPN||Not Working|
|Avast SecureLine VPN||Not Working|
VPNs and the Great Firewall of China
Using a VPN to get around the Great Firewall lets you keep your online freedom. Bypassing Chinese government barriers with a VPN, such as ExpressVPN, you may access a completely open and unconstrained Internet without censorship or surveillance.
Many of the VPNs that were being utilized to get around the Firewall were first blocked by the Chinese authorities in January 2015. Unlicensed VPNs were formally outlawed in 2017. As a result, China is currently inoperable for numerous VPNs and their official websites.
Note: Offer yourself the best chance to avoid censorship by using a VPN in China from the above-mentioned list and downloading its app before going to China to avoid further connectivity issues.
How does China block VPNs with the Great Firewall?
China has strict policies against the use of VPNs that are not approved by the government. The country uses technology to block VPNs that prevent its citizens from accessing the internet without restrictions.
Some techniques used by the Chinese to block VPNs include:
IP Blocking: The Great Firewall blocks several IP addresses to stop users from accessing Facebook, YouTube, etc.
DNS Filtering: Upon writing a website (URL) in your browser, your devices contact DNS servers and check IP addresses. In case DNS is not allowed to provide an address, you cannot access the website.
Deep Packet Inspection: GFW inspects an unencrypted data packet and looks for sensitive keywords in those packets. If the keywords are blocked, the content is then blocked or restricted for the user.
URL filtering: The Chinese Government has blocked different URLs. Therefore, you may not be able to access certain pages within the websites.
How do VPNs bypass the Great Firewall of China?
A VPN is an efficient way to bypass geo-blocks imposed by the Chinese government and have access to unrestricted internet without censorship. VPNs do that by doing two things.
Hide your data
If the firewall doesn’t know what you are trying to access and from where you are trying to access it, it will not block it.
The actual data containing the information, such as the website name, streaming content, messages, chats, videos, or anything you are trying to send over the internet, is encrypted using a VPN before it leaves your device.
The Great Firewall only sees the encrypted data, so it can not determine what the user is trying to access.
Similarly, at the time of receiving, the data sent by the destination is also scrambled, courtesy of the same VPN server you used earlier to send the traffic.
The Great Firewall of China sees this incoming traffic, but it can not intercept or decode it due to VPN encryption.
Hide your destination
VPN also hides the destination identity itself, as it will look like you are receiving the data from an anonymous location or server.
The destination’s identity hidden here is the most crucial advantage of the VPN. If the identity is revealed, the firewall will immediately block the transmission.
That being said, China can block VPN servers just like it blocks different websites, so be sure to get ExpressVPN, which is the best China VPN because it constantly refreshes its servers and IP addresses to make sure none of them are blocked by China. It is also the best VPN for China Reddit users to recommend using in 2023.
The Best VPNs for Indians iPhones Users in China
Most VPNs are compatible with iPhones and can be used in China. Moreover, after our testing, we were able to find the three best VPNs for iPhone users in China.
Below you will find our top 3 VPN recommendations for Indians iPhone users in China.
- ExpressVPN– 3000+ servers in 94 countries, no-log policy, super-fast connection speed, compatibility with all devices, and a 30-day money-back guarantee program.
- NordVPN– 3200+ servers in 100 countries, No-log policy, state-of-the-art security, and encryption features such as obfuscated servers and a 30-day money-back guarantee program.
- Surfshark– 5500+ servers in 60 countries, unlimited simultaneous connections, and a multi-hop feature for efficient connection VPN to China.
The Best VPNs for Indians Android Users in China
Most popular VPNs that work in Canada offer dedicated apps for Android devices For Indian Users. With the best VPN for China, Android users can protect their devices on the go. Here are the three best VPNs for Android users in China.
- ExpressVPN– 4.4/5.0 Google Play store rating, 3000+ servers in 94 countries, no-log policy, super-fast connection speed, compatibility with all devices, and a 30-day money-back guarantee program.
- Surfshark– 4.2/5.0 Google Play store rating, 3200+ servers in 100 countries, 15 different regions Netflix supported unlimited simultaneous connections and a 30-day money-back guarantee program.
- PIA– 4.4/5.0 Google Play store rating, 35000+ servers in 84 countries, easy-to-install apps, reliable server speeds, and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it illegal to use a VPN in China For Indian Users?
Lately, China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology banned VPNs For Indian Users and officially viewed their use as illegal (MIIT). This causes problems for individuals living in China who have been using VPNs to access different prohibited websites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Which VPN still works in China For Indian Users?
Based on your recent testing, the following VPNs still work in China For Indian Users are as follows:
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN in China For Indian Users that works reliably in bypassing censorship in China.
- Surfshark – The best Affordable VPN with the unlimited simultaneous connection.
- NordVPN – Securely bypass the Great China Firewall restrictions.
- PIA – Best VPN for safely downloading torrent files in China.
- PrivateVPN – Best at unblocking geo-blocked sites using the stealth mode feature.
- Astrill VPN – Expensive but provides maximum security to Chinese users.
How much does a China VPN cost For Indian Users?
Is VPN slow in China For Indian Users?
Yes, slow speeds in China For Indian Users are always the result of poor peering out of the Chinese mainland, trans-Pacific fiber congestion, and throttling of VPN connections by GFW. We advise using PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, OpenVPN XOR, 256-bit ECC, and other protocols when testing with various VPN server locations and ports.
Should I leave my VPN on all the time in China For Indian Users?
Yes, it is recommended to leave your VPN on to ensure security in China For Indian Users. VPNs offer the best protection for online security. Therefore, you should leave your VPN on at all times to protect yourself from possible data leaks in China.
You can never be too careful, so enabling the VPN at all times is the best way to ensure your security and privacy. Leaving your VPN on also reduces the risk of forgetting to turn it on in more vulnerable circumstances, like when you’re using a public Wi-Fi network.
How can I access the iOS App Store in China For Indian Users?
You can access the iOS app store in China For Indian Users by changing the location of your Apple accounts. However, to do this, you need to require a local payment method from another country. If you don’t have this, you might be able to use an iTunes gift card that you bought in another nation as payment.
You probably won’t be able to find or download the VPN you require if you set up your iPhone or iPad in China and connect it to the Chinese App Store.
However, to search, download, and update VPN software, set up your iCloud and/or iTunes Connect in a different nation. So in this way, even if you are inside of China, they ought still will function.
VPN Guides for Other Countries
- Best VPN for Uganda For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Malaysia For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Jamaica For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Germany For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Belarus For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Kuwait For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Lebanon For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Japan For Indian Users
- Best VPN for Denmark For Indian Users
- Best VPN For Vietnam for Indian Users
- Best VPN for Algeria For Indian Users
The Chinese authorities are taking every possible step to curb its netizens’ online freedom. In 2020, China started blocking all TLS 1.3 connections incorporating ESNI, otherwise known as Encrypted Server Name Indication. It is used for encryption by HTTPS connections.
ESNI encrypts DNS requests on websites that prevent ISPs from tracking your online activity – which goes against the Great Firewall’s monitoring system. To prevent this, the government has started blocking ESNI connections.
Luckily with the best VPN for China For Indian Users, you can access sites and platforms as VPNs are not affected by this update. Our recommended best China VPN For Indian Users is ExpressVPN which will help you keep your privacy intact and let you access a wide range of content from all around the globe.
Lastly, on the safe side, don’t forget to use ExpressVPN mirror sites to download and install the VPN software for China on your desired devices accordingly before you plan to visit the country.