With advancing technology, businesses prefer remote work and collaboration. Routers provide smooth connectivity to an entire network and D-Link routers have a prominent position. Users are well aware of potential cyber risks and the significance of online security. However, many are not concerned about securing their router connections in India.
VPNs for D-Link routers are great for securing and accessing resources in India. You get a reliable and robust channel for work or entertainment. In addition to the basic features, you get advanced benefits with the setup for better productivity.
In this article, we explore the benefit of using a VPN with a D-link router in India and how you can boost your professional or home network in India using the best Router VPNs in India.
Why Should You Use a VPN on Your D-link Router In India?
D-Link routers are good for network accessibility and connectivity in India. However, the security aspect needs attention as you should never rely on the built-in router protection settings. To shield your online activities through the D-Link routers, Virtual Private Networks are the best options.
When you secure your network with VPN on D-Link router, you can experience enhanced security and protection in India. Moreover, D-Link VPN routers provide reliable and powerful connections which are useful for remote workers. Once you set up a VPN on your routers in India, you can even get to access resources from almost any location at any time with consistent connections.
With D-Link router VPN in India, you get extra protection on public networks and proper management for data safety in India. Furthermore, dynamic content filtering on D-Link VPN routers lets your network administrators restrict or permit users from accessing different websites according to the classification.
7 Benefits of using a VPN with a D-Link router In India
Let us discuss the benefits of using a VPN with a D-Link router in India:
- Enhanced Security: A D-Link VPN ensures extra protection on your existing connection. You attain network-wide security with VPN on a D-Link router that prevents cyber threats and loss in India.
- Network-wide Privacy: With a D-Link VPN router, all your privacy concerns are handled completely. You can experience enhanced privacy with VPN on a D-Link router which masks your identity and shields your data in India.
- Access geo-restricted Content: A robust VPN service with great unblocking strength can let you access blocked content from different geographical locations. You can easily lift restrictions on geo-blocked services, watch your favorite streams or play trending games using a VPN on your D-Link router in India.
- Protection for IoT Devices: Routers enable connection for a variety of devices on the network. Your D-Link VPN router protects all sorts of devices even the latest IoT range.
- Anonymity: When you use a VPN on a D-Link router, your identity is preserved on the online platforms. No services can track you not even your ISP while you use D-Link router VPN.
- Seamless Device Compatibility: A D-Link router connects several devices to the internet. Adding a VPN on your D-Link router helps in achieving seamless device compatibility.
- Peace of Mind on Public Wi-Fi: VPN on D-Link router provides complete protection to give you peace of mind while using public Wi-Fi networks. Therefore, you don’t need to worry about snoopers or viruses online when you from in India.
Best VPN to use for D-link Router In India – Detail Analysis in 2023
Here’s a detailed analysis of the best VPN to use for a D-Link router in India.
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to use for D-Link Router in India
- VPN router support
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries
- 5 simultaneous connections
- INR 549.3/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)
- Military-grade AES-256 bit encryption
ExpressVPN is the best D-Link router VPN in India. It offers support for a range of routers that can protect your entire network with all your device connections. ExpressVPN allows users to access all their devices connected through the router under a single account subscription. While the individual VPN apps on devices let you use only 5 device connections simultaneously in India.
ExpressVPN supports Linksys, Netgear, and Asus RT routers and provides simple firmware installations. ExpressVPN offers manual configuration for D-Link routers and easy setups for many other categories. It allows protection for devices that don’t come with VPN support originally.
ExpressVPN uses AES-256-bit encryption for masking data, split tunneling for distributing load, and a kill switch for preventing identity exposure. Its threat manager protects you from malware in India.
ExpressVPN’s TrustedServer technology wipes user data after every session which protects your privacy. Furthermore, it has a strict no-logs policy to avoid personal data loss or manipulation.
ExpressVPN covers 94 countries with its 3000 servers. It derives lightning-fast speed from the Lightway protocol. You can smoothly unlock geo-restricted streaming worldwide and enjoy lag-free content. It lifts bans on Netflix and other popular streaming channels without complications in India.
ExpressVPN brings apps for Linux, Android, Windows, Mac, and iOS devices. You can browse in a secure environment using Chrome, Edge, and Firefox browser extensions. ExpressVPN configuration on routers in India is easy and doesn’t require any technical help. You also get a safe shield when working on public WiFi networks.
ExpressVPN offers a 2-year subscription plan for INR 549.3/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan), which is more expensive than the competitors. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 7-day ExpressVPN free trial in India. You can also cancel your ExpressVPN in India subscription anytime.
ExpressVPN offers an email service and live chat option active 24/7. We tested the two services and received an incredibly fast response. The agents were friendly, helpful, and cooperative.
Get complete information in our ExpressVPN review India.
- Router VPN support
- Manual configuration on D-Link router
- Allows 5 locations
- TrustedServer technology
- Complete network protection
- Live customer support
- Costly subscription packages
FAQs – benefits of using a VPN with a D-Link router In India
Does D-Link router support VPN in India?
Yes, D-Link router supports VPNs in India. It works best for remote work environments providing reliable and robust connections. ExpressVPN offers manual configuration for D-Link routers that ensure complete network protection in India.
What are the advantages of using a VPN with my D-Link router in India?
Using a VPN with D-Link router provides several advantages in India. With a VPN on the router, you can have the service running at all times and keeps it logged in. You can connect multiple devices at once that are connected to the router. It offers advanced security for all these devices and guarantees anonymous browsing.
Can I put a VPN on a D-Link router in India?
Yes, you can put a VPN on a D-Link router in India. To configure the VPN manually, you should:
- Start the VPN setup. Open the settings to obtain the IP address automatically.
- Select Setup and pick Internet. Choose Manual Internet Connection Setup.
- From the drop-down list, select PPTP/L2TP.
D-Link router VPN enhances network security and uplifts overall performance in India. With several devices connected to the network, it extends protective support to each regardless of their native compatibility. Users with different requirements and plans can get VPN on their D-Link routers easily in India.
To guide the readers, we have covered the benefit of using a VPN with a D-Link router in India in this post. After careful consideration, we suggest ExpressVPN as the best service for D-Link routers in India. You can get the manual configuration setup on your router.
ExpressVPN brings top-grade features for a wide range of routers. You can even claim a complete refund if you don’t like the services.