Reading Time: 4 minutes

The UFC Fight Night event on November 18, 2023, will feature a middleweight bout between ex-LFA Middleweight Champion Brendan Allen and Paul Craig. This event will be held at the UFC Apex facility in Enterprise, Nevada.

UFC fans can watch Allen vs Craig on BT Sport, but it’s important to note that BT Sports has geo-limitations, so availability may vary based on location. Discover how to watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport.

BT Sports’ geo-restrictions limit its streaming services to specific regions, often blocking access in India.

A reliable solution is using ExpressVPN, which allows users to bypass these barriers by changing the virtual location enabling viewers to watch BT Sport in India. You can watch all future UFC fights with ExpressVPN’s fast global network.

Watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport- [Easy Steps]

Here are the easy steps to watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport:

  1. Find a hi-tech VPN such as ExpressVPN.
  2. Download and set up the VPN on your device.
  3. Connect to a server in UK.
  4. Go to the BT Sport website or application.
  5. Watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport.

Note: BT Sport has undergone a rebrand and is now known as TNT Sports. The streaming home for TNT Sports in the UK is Discovery+, where fans can enjoy a subscription that includes TNT Sports, Eurosport, and more.

Where to Watch Allen vs Craig in India?

To watch Allen vs Craig in India, subscribe to BT Sport, which offers a variety of plans, including options for a free trial.

If you’re in India, use ExpressVPN to bypass geo-restrictions. Remember, if BT Sport doesn’t meet your needs, you can easily cancel your subscription anytime.

If you are wondering what to watch on BT Sport, you can catch some amazing sports events and even watch CME Group Tour Championship in India on BT Sport.

Why Do We Need a VPN to Watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport?

To watch Prison Break in India on Disney Plus, a VPN is essential due to the geo-blocks imposed on international streamers. Disney Plus restricts its content based on the viewer’s location, making it challenging for users in India to access certain shows. A VPN proves to be the solution by bypassing these restrictions and generating a UK IP address for your device.

When you connect to a VPN server in the UK, it effectively masks your actual location, making it appear as though you are accessing Disney Plus from within the United Kingdom. In essence, the VPN serves as a tool to get a UK IP address in India, allowing seamless access to Prison Break and other geo-restricted content on Disney Plus in India.

What Time is the Fight Between Allen vs Craig?

The Allen vs Craig is scheduled to begin at 7 pm ET, corresponding to 12 am UK time. This eagerly anticipated event will feature a series of exciting matchups, culminating in the Allen vs Craig fight.

Where is the Allen vs Craig Fight?

The Allen vs Craig fight is taking place at the UFC Apex facility in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, on November 18, 2023. If you’re outside the region, you can watch the match using ExpressVPN to circumvent geographical restrictions.

Allen vs Craig Fighting Style

Allen is a versatile fighter, while Craig can finish the match with submissions. The fight is likely to be a close fight between Craig and Allen. Here is a table summarizing the key differences between their fighting styles:

Feature Allen Craig
Striking Technical, well-rounded Powerful, aggressive
Grappling Patient, controlled Aggressive, submission-oriented
Overall Well-rounded Power, submission-oriented

Can I Watch Allen vs Craig Fight for Free?

No, you must subscribe to ESPN+ or UFC Fight Pass to watch the Allen vs Craig UFC fight. ESPN+ costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year, while UFC Fight Pass costs $7.99/month or $59.99/year.

Allen vs Craig Fight Card

Here is the Allen vs Craig Fight card:

Main card (ESPN+)
Weight class
Middleweight Brendan Allen vs. Paul Craig
Welterweight Michael Morales vs. Jake Matthews
Lightweight Chase Hooper vs. Jordan Leavitt
Bantamweight Payton Talbott vs. Nick Aguirre
Women’s Strawweight Luana Pinheiro vs. Amanda Ribas
Preliminary Card (ESPN+)
Featherweight Jonathan Pearce vs. Joanderson Brito
Bantamweight Chad Anheliger vs. Jose Johnson
Heavyweight Mick Parkin vs. Caio Machado
Featherweight Jeka Saragih vs. Lucas Alexander
Women’s Bantamweight Lucie Pudilová vs. Ailín Pérez
Lightweight Trey Ogden vs. Nikolas Motta
Flyweight Charles Johnson vs. Rafael Estevam

Allen vs Craig Head-to-Head Stats

Here are the Allen vs Craig head-to-head stats:

Category Allen Craig
Record 17-5 16-5
Wins by KO/TKO 8 7
Wins by Submission 4 9
Wins by Decision 5 0
Average Fight Time 13:27 14:21
Significant Strikes Landed 59.2 42.3
Takedowns Landed 1.6 2.2
Submissions Attempted 1.8 3.4

What is the Ticket Price for Allen vs Craig Fight?

Ticket prices differ based on seat location. You can buy tickets for the event through the UFC’s official website or authorized ticket resellers. UFC Fight Night: Allen vs Craig tickets are available now.

Here is a breakdown of the ticket prices for UFC Fight Night: Allen vs. Craig:

  • Lower Level: $100-$250
  • Upper Level: $50-$150
  • Fight Club: $750

How to Buy Ticket for Allen vs Craig Fight?

There are a few ways to purchase tickets for UFC Fight Night Allen vs. Craig:

  • Through the UFC’s official website
  • Through Ticketmaster
  • Through StubHub

What is Prediction for Allen vs Craig Fight?

Brendan Allen is the favorite, with a 60% chance of securing victory, while Paul Craig has a 40% probability of winning.

These percentages reflect the expectations surrounding the match, but in the world of MMA, surprises can always happen, adding to the excitement of the fight.

Allen vs Craig Significant Strikes

Here is a detailed breakdown of Brendan Allen vs Paul Craig striking statistics:


  • Head Strikes: 64%
  • Body Strikes: 24%
  • Leg Strikes: 12%


  • Head Strikes: 58%
  • Body Strikes: 27%
  • Leg Strikes: 15%

What is the Prize Money for Winner in Allen Vs Craig fight?

The exact prize money for the UFC Fight Night winner isn’t known publicly, but it’s expected to be between $100,000 and $150,000. This includes the show purse, win bonus, and performance bonus.

Who are the Biggest Rivals of Allen and Craig?

The following are the fighters who could be considered Allen’s or Craig’s rivals, along with their current records and UFC rankings:

Fighter Record UFC Ranking
Uriah Hall 19-11 #10 Middleweight
Andre Muniz 23-5 Unranked Middleweight
Edmen Shahbazyan 13-3 #15 Middleweight
Magomed Ankalaev 18-1 #5 Light Heavyweight
Anthony Smith 37-17 #6 Light Heavyweight
Ion Cutelaba 20-10 #7 Light Heavyweight

Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport?

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport.

Its lightning-fast connections and extensive server network make it the leading VPN option. You can rely on it for a smooth and unrestricted streaming experience.

ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport

With its unparalleled features and robust performance, it’s the top choice for sports enthusiasts to catch exciting events and watch Qatar Grand Prix MotoGP 2023 in India on BT Sport.

With its MediaStreamer feature, it lets you stream content super fast on devices that do not support VPN, ensuring smooth viewing of the fight on BT Sport’s high-quality broadcasts.

bt-sport-using-expressvpn-[intent origin='[intent origin=

ExpressVPN boasts a vast server network, with 3000 in 105 countries. Whether in the UK or anywhere else globally, ExpressVPN’s user-friendly interface and superior capabilities make it the go-to VPN.

The tight security features like AES-256 encryption keep you safe from hackers and other cyber threats for just INR 556.05/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan).

More Guides to Stream on BT Sport:

Below is a selection of the finest and most widely enjoyed content available on BT Sport:

Allen vs Craig


Paul Craig is a submission specialist known for his aggressive grappling style.

Paul Craig has lost to Tyson Pedro and Volkan Oezdemir.

Brendan Allen’s professional record is 17 wins and 5 losses.


ExpressVPN is your trustworthy VPN option to watch Allen vs Craig in India on BT Sport.

It provides fast servers, top-notch security with military-grade encryption, and the added convenience of MediaStreamer.