Anime fans behold! Now you can watch your favorite anime shows and movies on one-stop entertainment center Kodi. The award-wining media center has been long-praised by entertainment enthusiasts due to range of its media offerings. But, today in this guide, we will show you how to watch anime on Kodi in simple steps.
After reading this guide, you will achieve an instant access to tons of popular shows including Full metal Alchemist, Death Note, Sakura Quest, Boruto – Naruto Next Generations, Natsume Yuujinchou Roku, Detective Conan and much more. Just read along and stream the best anime on Kodi.
Step-by-Step Process to Watch Anime on Kodi
To watch Anime on Kodi, you need to follow a simple six-step addon installation process. The addon setup will not take any longer than few minutes, after which you will be able to stream unlimited anime series and movies on Kodi/XBMC media center.
For our installation guide, we have chosen AnimeGo as a Kodi Anime addon. Not to mention, you can find more exciting addons in our exclusive guide Kodi Addons for Anime, which can be installed using same setup:
- First you need to download dk-xbmc-repaddon repository on your system
- Launch Kodi and from the left panel, click on Add-ons and tap on the small box icon on top left corner
- Next, click on Install from zip file and navigate to the location where you had downloaded repository and then click on the repository file to install it
- Then, go back to previous screen, tap on Install from repository
- Select the installed repository
- Click on Video add-ons > AnimeGo and install it
- Upon successful installation, go to Home Screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Anime Go.
- The AnimeGo addon is now successfully installed and you’re set to watch favorite Anime shows and movies on Kodi media center
Note: AnimeGo uses mirror links of movies and shows, which can get you into trouble of copyright infringement. We suggest users to equip themselves with a Kodi VPN. It offers top-grade protection and anonymity, and then access AnimeGo without fearing copyright trolls.
With this, we end our tutorial about how to watch Anime on Kodi in simple steps. Not to mention, you can follow the above setup tutorial for other Anime addons as well. But, don’t forget to get protected with VPN first, as many of the Anime addons use P2P mirror links, which welcomes copyright sharks.
We used AnimeGo for our demonstration, but there are several other Kodi addons you can use for streaming anime. If you feel any issues with above installation guide, then feel free to comment below.