Kodi is one of most popular home entertainment platform that serves millions of subscribers around the globe. If you’re a Kodi fan, then you can’t deny the fact that nothing can be as pleasing as enjoying a top-rated addon on Kodi/XBMC media center. With that said, Phoenix stands as number-one addon with unparalleled media offerings.
With Phoenix Kodi enabled in your system, you get access to an extensive range of media library. It allows you to stream thousands of movies, TV series, cartoons, documentaries, sports matches, live broadcasts, news and much more. Now, to ease the Phoenix Kodi installation process, we have created this step-by-step illustrated guide. Just follow these steps and install Phoenix Kodi on your system in a matter of seconds.
Install Phoenix On Kodi in 13 steps
Before you begin installing Phoenix Kodi, do remember that many channels (BBC iPlayer, HBO Now, Fox Go, ESPN, BeIN Sport) are geo-restricted. Meaning that you will need a Kodi VPN to unblock these channels and watch them from anywhere in the world.
Here’s how to install Phoenix on Kodi:
- Access Kodi from your device and scroll to Settings > File manager
- Now click on Add source. A window will appear, hit <None >
- You will be asked to Enter path or browse for media location. Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and hit Done
- Now, type a name for this media source and click OK
- Next, return to home screen, go to Settings > Add-ons
- From the list of options, select Install from zip file
- A new window will appear with zipped files. Choose fusion
- You will enter a list of folders, select start here
- Next, select the zipped file plugin program addoninstaller-1.2.9.zip
- Now, wait for few moments till Add on enabled notification pops up
- Return to home screen, go to Programs>Addon Installer>Featured Addons
- You will be able to see various addons. Tap on Phoenix
- Now, proceed by downloading and installing the addon.
Once Phoenix Kodi is successfully installed, you will find it in Video > Add-ons. Moreover, you will be able to stream tons of famous and hit TV series, latest movies, music videos, documentaries and much more on Phoenix Kodi. Also, if you’re a die-hard Kodi fan, then our catalog Best Kodi Addons for 2017 will uncover the best Kodi addons for movies, TV shows and live news for the month.
Why Use a Kodi VPN ?
Now, if you’re wondering about the advantages of using a VPN with Kodi, then interestingly, geo-restrictions have been haunting Kodi users for a long time. Thus, making users unable to watch traditional channels (ESPN, CNN, Channel 7, Nine Network, USTV Now, BBC iPlayer & more) on Kodi. But happily, best Kodi VPN is a perfect solution to kiss geo-restrictions goodbye and stream almost any channel on Kodi from any corner of the world. We have taken the liberty of listing the best VPN for Kodi for you.
|Rank||Providers||Price ($)||Discount||More Info|
81% Off |
3 Year Deal
72% Off |
2 Years Plan
46% OFF |
67% Off |
Limited Time Discount
83% OFF |
2+1 Year Deal
Kodi has proven to be the most powerful, versatile and open source platform that offers quality entertainment to fans. But, when it comes to having the most wanted addons, Phoenix stands as a top-ranked addon with desired, award winning and best of the time media offerings. Moreover, this guide provides complete assistance to install Phoenix Kodi on your system. If you feel any issues with the installation process, feel free to drop a query below.