Before we get on with VPN Error 807, we hope that our series of VPN problems and their fixes have helped you so far. We are looking forward to discuss and resolve the VPN Error 807 today. This error is usually associated with the inability of a VPN server to establish a successful connection.
What is VPN Error 807?
The VPN Connection Error 807 has more to do with the VPN server than your device. The Error 807 states that a connection to the VPN server was interrupted, simply because either there were latency issues with the internet or the VPN server had reached its full capacity. Either ways, the request for connection will be interrupted even before it gets a chance to reach the VPN server.
The Network Connection Between Your Computer And The Vpn Server Was Interrupted
If you’re facing this message “The Network Connection Between Your Computer and The VPN Server Was Interrupted” then you’re probably the victim of Error 807. The error notification may boo you out and turn into frustrating experience, but happily, you can get away with this temporary error. Having that said, error 807 is probably an outcome of following three possible conditions:
- Antivirus or firewall blockage
- Server congestion
- Slow or faulty internet connection
- Overloaded System Cache
Having that said, we will show you how to get rid of error 807 and kiss a goodbye to annoying VPN error. Read on to know how to solve VPN error 807. After resolving the error 807 you will be able to experience the internet like never before without any interruptions.
Fix VPN Error 807
Before you give up and contact the VPN support, we advise you to give it a shot yourself, because the Error 807 in your VPNs is nothing that you should be afraid of. Take a look at the following easy steps that might allow you to fix your VPN server problems.
1) We have always emphasized on the importance of Anti-virus and Firewall while connecting a VPN service. Always, we repeat, ALWAYS, make sure to disable the anti-virus or firewall while configuring the VPNs on your PCs and laptops. It would be hard to believe, but most of the times the connections are not established because the anti-virus and firewall block the requests.
2) Make sure to check if your internet connection is properly working or not. If not, restart the router (Wi-Fi) or unplug the LAN and plug it in again.
3) Check if your VPN credentials are correct or not.
4) Download CCleaner if you do not have it in your PC or laptop already, once the downloading is finished, run it and clear the history, cache and registry entry with it.
5) Ensure that your protocol is set to Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP).
6) Now replace “http: //” with “/” under the VPN IP address. The VPN Error 807 should not be a problem now.
If the Error persists, feel free to talk to the Support Staff of your VPN service provider.
VPN is a tremendous evolution of cyber world. While various hackers, intruders, identity thieves, snoopers and spy agencies are eagerly finding ways to compromise your data privacy, a VPN works as a powerful shield against them. However, with great benefits come some issues including Error 807. But this guide aims to solve the error 807 in a matter of seconds. Also, if you face any other issue regarding VPN, then feel free to drop off a query below.