Among the many issues faced by travelers in Hong Kong is the inability to access their local content and services while in Hong Kong.
Since few Pakistani banks offer international banking services and most demand that users log in from a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong, Pakistani citizens frequently struggle to use their bank accounts from abroad or are forced to take a chance using unsafe methods to access their money.
The few banks that do provide international banking will also charge you a hefty fee for using their services in Hong Kong. This forces many people to resort to unsafe methods to access Pakistani services during their travels in Hong Kong.
It is better, less expensive, and much safer to get a Pakistan IP address via a trustworthy VPN in order to avoid a lot of trouble, expense, and risk. Similar geo-restrictions prevent access to Pakistan-specific content in Hong Kong, including PSL matches and live channels. A dependable VPN will help you unblock this content in Hong Kong easily.
A simple internet search for “Pakistan VPN” will reveal a large number of results, among which it can be difficult to differentiate between reliable and non-reliable ones. However, fret not. We’re here to help you find the best VPN for Pakistan For Hong Kong Users.
How do I get a Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong? [Easy Steps]
To get a Pakistan IP address, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Subscribe to a premium VPN service (Our recommendation is ExpressVPN).
- Download and install the VPN app on your device then Login.
- Select a Pakistan server from the available server list.
- Once the connection is established, you’ll receive a Pakistan IP address.
Quick Overview: The Best VPNs to get a Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong
After thoroughly testing 45+ VPNs, we have shortlisted the top VPNs to get a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong:
- ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong. ExpressVPN has over 3000+ servers in 94 countries with 1 server location dedicated to Pakistan. ExpressVPN prices start from HKD 52.27/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) .
- Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong. Surfshark has over 3200 servers in 100 countries and 4 servers located in Pakistan. Surfshark prices start from HKD 18.02/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) .
Best VPNs to get a Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong (2023 In-Depth Analysis)
Given there are multitudes of VPN providers out there, it can be difficult to figure out which one’s the best for you and which one provides the best services. One thing’s for sure, any decision will require thorough, time-consuming research. That can be troublesome.
To help you make the best possible decision, here is our list of the best VPNs for Pakistan in Hong Kong that, in our opinion, provide top-notch streaming and browsing services for how to get Pakistan IP addresses in Hong Kong.
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong
- 3000 servers in 94 countries, Multiple Pakistan-based servers.
- 5 devices can be connected simultaneously
- Military-grade AES-256-bit encryption
- Secure browsing through Internet kill switch and split-tunneling.
- Blazing fast connection speed
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Pakistan in Hong Kong and the most reliable service through which you can get a Pakistan IP address. This provider is the best choice if you want to access Pakistan-based services from anywhere in the world and also unblock geo-restricted content from other countries inside Pakistan.
It has over 3000+ servers in 94 countries and 1 dedicated server within Pakistan, allowing you to unblock Pakistani programming, channel live streams, and banking services in Hong Kong including ARY Digital, Geo TV, Hum TV, and many others.
You can also seamlessly avail of online banking facilities offered by major Pakistani banks like Meezan Bank or HBL from anywhere part in the world. We used the ExpressVPN Pakistan server to unblock Pakistan-exclusive content with ease. The streaming experience was seamless due to fast connection speeds, negligible buffering, and an easy-to-use interface.
ExpressVPN’s Mediastreamer is its standout feature that lets you unblock geo-restricted content on devices that generally do not allow VPN usage. You can use it to access international geo-blocked services from inside Pakistan including US Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, on your Samsung Smart TV.
We conducted the ExpressVPN speed test in Hong Kong on a 100 Mbps connection and got respectable results. Our download speed was 89.38 Mbps and our upload speed was 84.66 Mbps.
The VPN offers widespread compatibility by offering bespoke applications for each of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and Linux, and lets you use 5 different devices at the same time on one subscription.
The range of supported devices includes not just the normal options like smartphones, laptops, and Smart TVs, but also others like Game consoles, Routers, Chromebook, TV boxes, and Firestick to name just a few. ExpressVPN browser extensions for Chrome in Hong Kong, Firefox, and Edge are also available.
For just HKD 52.27/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan), you get all this plus a 30-day money-back guarantee which promises a 100% refund in case you cancel your ExpressVPN subscription in Hong Kong within one month. Mobile users can try out the VPN for free through a 1-week ExpressVPN free trial in Hong Kong. Users can test premium features including Media Streamer Internet kill switch, split-tunneling, and server obfuscation.
Based in privacy friendly British Virgin Islands, ExpressVPN is safe in Hong Kong, and free from the intrusive eyes of the 5 eyes alliance and has a strict no-logs policy alongside other security-focused features such as Internet Kill Switch, AES-256 bit encryption, server obfuscation, split-tunneling and P2P servers for secure torrenting. You can also avail of ExpressVPN’s customer service in Hong Kong which is available 24/7 in case ExpressVPN is not working in Hong Kong.
For more details about this VPN, do check out our ExpressVPN review in Hong Kong.
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries, 1 in Pakistan.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Easy-to-use web browser extensions and apps.
- 24/7 available customer support.
- Can unblock all Pakistani streaming and banking services.
- A bit expensive compared to other competitors.
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong
- 3200 servers in 100 countries (4 Pakistan-based servers)
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Kill switch, Whitelister feature
- Rapid upload and download speeds on a 100 Mbps connection
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN for Pakistan IP addresses in Hong Kong, with a monthly cost of only HKD 18.02/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). It has a global network of 3200 servers in 100 countries and has added 4 Pakistan-based servers in Karachi.
We easily unblocked Pakistan-exclusive content with one of Surfshark’s Pakistan servers in Hong Kong. The experience was fast, easy, and effortless without disruption in the form of errors, or buffering.
Not only can Pakistani users utilize Surfshark to unblock Pakistan-exclusive content and banking facilities abroad, but also foreign content that is geo-restricted and inaccessible from Pakistan when they are inside the country, such as US-Netflix, Hulu, and Disney Plus The SmartDNS feature lets you use a VPN on devices on which VPNs don’t usually work.
We carried out a Surfshark speed test in Hong Kong on our base 100 Mbps connection and got satisfying results. We obtained a download speed of 88.14 Mbps and an upload speed of 83.72 Mbps.
Surfshark’s compatibility with different operating systems is no secret. it works with all common operating systems including Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, and macOS.
It also works on a plethora of different devices including TVs, computers (e.g: Surfshark on Mac in Hong Kong), smartphones, game consoles, routers, and Roku. With its Smart DNS feature, you can also enjoy watching your favorite channels via Surfshark on Apple TV in Hong Kong. Pakistan IP address proxy services via web browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox are also readily available.
In a test conducted in Hong Kong, we used the Whitelister feature to access our Pakistani banking services abroad through the encrypted connection, while using our regular connection for a streaming service that is not available in Pakistan, both at the same time. Surfshark also offers 24-hour live chat customer support and secure AES 256-bit encryption.
Another boon in this VPN’s cap is the 30-day money-back guarantee if you cancel Surfshark in Hong Kong within a month of subscribing, while a week-long Surfshark free trial in Hong Kong is also available for mobile users. You can use an unlimited number of devices at the same time on one Surfshark subscription.
To learn more, read our complete Surfshark review in Hong Kong.
- 4 fully operational servers in Pakistan
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Strict no-logs policy
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Speed can slow down at times
Why Should You Get a Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong
There are several reasons why you should get a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong. Without a VPN, you’ll keep running into roadblocks and be unable to watch or browse anything in peace. Let us highlight the major reasons so that you can get a bit of an insight:
- If you use a VPN in Hong Kong, you can stream Pakistani TV channels like Hum TV, Ary Digital, and various streaming platforms which you might find blocked otherwise within your region. Through a Pakistan IP address, it’ll be like you’re sitting in Hong Kong and streaming the show you want to.
- You’re a Pakistani citizen traveling Hong Kong and need to access your bank account or Gmail account. Given your geo-location coordinates will be different from your usual login locations, you might be asked to go through a thorough cross-check identification procedure. With a VPN, you can avoid the hassle.
- Public Wi-Fi is not safe in Hong Kong whatsoever. They hugely lack security protocols that may otherwise compromise your device even beyond repair. Through a Pakistan IP address, you can keep your device safe at all times and continue to cruise your way even on public wi-fi.
VPN for Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong– Testing Methodology
Coming up with a strategy to evaluate hundreds of VPNs can be a huge task. You’ll have to do a comprehensive study on each VPN provider and their services, compare and then rate each one based on its performance. The entire procedure demands a lot of time at hand. To make the process slightly easier for you, here are the factors you must help in choosing a VPN:
- Connection Speed: Compare your standard internet speed with the one provided by the VPN, both should complement one another instead of dragging it down.
- Server Network: There should be a wide number of servers available for you to connect with and get a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong.
- Robust Security: A set of comprehensive security and privacy features so that you can browse and stream without any issues.
- Ability to bypass Geo-restrictions: Unblocks a variety of content from streaming sites to other geo-restricted websites to browse freely and enjoy it.
- Easy User Interface: Must have easy-to-use apps so that a user doesn’t get fed up if there aren’t any prompt results.
Is Using a VPN to Get a Pakistan IP Address Safe in Hong Kong?
Yes, using a VPN to get a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong is safe. There are various other ways you can use to get a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong. However, not all of them might necessarily work in your favor. Many VPN providers can be a huge gamble. For instance, free VPNs may not cost you much but they can cost you your time and effort.
For starters, they might not get past geo-location barriers. Secondly, if they did, you’ll be stuck with slow-speed internet hence, lagging videos which can heavily disrupt your streaming experience.
That’s why we’d suggest you get yourself a premium VPN, such as ExpressVPN, and save yourself from all the troubles.
Can we use a free VPN to get Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong?
Yes, you can use a free VPN to get a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong but we do not recommend that option for multiple reasons. The biggest reason is that few if any, free VPNs offer servers in Pakistan so you might find yourself disappointed even after a lot of effort.
A simple internet search for “How to get Pakistan IP address free in Hong Kong” will reveal that finding the best VPN for a Pakistan server free of cost is nearly impossible.
There are barely any free VPNs that offer features like ExpressVPN’s Media streamer feature which allow you to get a Pakistan IP address VPN free on devices that are not compatible with VPNs.
Secondly, since free VPNs do not make money from the VPN itself, they have to find other ways to do so. Ethical free VPN providers usually fulfill this need via advertising. But when it comes to their dodgy counterparts, they make their money by collecting your data and selling it to third parties for profit or using your idle bandwidth to mine their own cryptocurrencies at the expense of your connection speed.
The most unscrupulous ones go even further by using this access to your computer to install malware on your device or to lock it up and then extort money to give you access back to your own data.
Therefore, we always advise our readers to opt for reliable premium VPNs like ExpressVPN have reputations for trustworthiness and promise your safety in return for their payment.
What are the other methods to obtain a Pakistan IP Address in Hong Kong?
To obtain a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong, you can try other methods. However, we’d like to give you a heads-up that there’s no guarantee they might work as effectively as a VPN. Here are your options:
1. Tor Browser
A Tor Browser is quite popular with journalists and whistleblowers. It hides your IP address in Hong Kong and you can go around doing your thing without being traced such as accessing the Dark web in Hong Kong. However, a Tor Browser is not at all suitable for downloading or streaming purposes, as the internet speed is very slow and not reliable.
2. Proxy server
Using a proxy server will mask your IP address and your activities. It acts much like a free VPN server; however, it has major data caps constraints because of which you can’t stream or download. Proxy servers can also be unreliable due to their questionable privacy policies.
FAQs – How to Get a Pakistan IP Address With a VPN in Hong Kong
What is Lahore’s IP address?
Lahore’s IP address is 220.127.116.11.
Does Pakistan ban VPNs?
No, Pakistan hasn’t banned the use of VPNs. There’s a law that allows users to use a VPN in fact, however, the government strictly monitors their activities. As long as you keep yourself up-to-date with the laws you should be good to use a VPN in Hong Kong
How can I test if my IP address has changed to Pakistan in Hong Kong?
To test if your IP address has changed to Pakistan in Hong Kong, just follow these two steps:
- Before starting your VPN, go to google.com and search “What is my IP address“. The result should show your IP address. Note this number down for later reference.
- Use your VPN to connect to a Pakistan server. go to google.com and search “What is my IP address”. The result should show your new Pakistan IP address. If this number is different than the one you got in Step 1, that means your IP address has changed to a static IP address in Pakistan.
Which VPN has Pakistan Server?
ExpressVPN and Surfshark are both VPNs with Pakistan servers. You can use their services to access Pakistan-exclusive content in Hong Kong to keep up with your favorite content or to access your Pakistani banking services.
Are VPN legal in Pakistan?
Yes, VPNs are legal in Pakistan but the Pakistan Telecommunications Authority requires users to register their VPN usage or face disruptions to their internet connectivity. The government has tried to ban VPNs since 2011 but has not been successful in enforcing such policies. Citizens and businesses continue to use VPNs without registration. Due to vague laws surrounding VPNs, the legal status of VPNs in Pakistan can be classified as legal but restricted.
There are multiple premium VPNs you can use to obtain a Pakistan IP address in Hong Kong. A Pakistan IP address will allow you access to Pakistan-exclusive geo-restricted content that is not available freely in Hong Kong. Similarly, it will enable you to use Pakistani banking services easily in Hong Kong.
We’d say ExpressVPN is the best one for the job because of its strong security features like AES encryption, DNS leak protection, kill switch, and fastest speed servers, you’ll get to stream and download with ease. If you aren’t satisfied you can always opt for their 30-day money-back guarantee and move on to a different option.