The best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong is not easy to find with so many options available. Some VPNs are secure but you won’t be able to achieve the ideal speed or ping for a smooth gaming experience. Others seem to be light on the pocket, but they may gather a lot of sensitive information about you via your internet traffic.
Overwatch is a multiplayer game with team dynamics as the core gameplay element that released a new version, Overwatch 2, on October 4, 2022. Unfortunately, the debut was difficult, as users experienced overloaded servers, absurdly high loading times, and outages.
Nonetheless, one of the critical factors of Overwatch is the Voice over IP (VoIP) that is blocked by many countries. This makes it difficult for players to glean the best user experience. However, an easy way to overcome this is by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Once you connect to a US IP address in Hong Kong, you can easily bypass the VoIP ban and unblock Overwatch’s voice chat feature. The best VPN for gaming in Hong Kong will also encrypt your connection from which no one can see your internet traffic – not even your ISP. So without any further ado, let’s get started on the best VPNs for Overwatch:
Quick Overview: Best VPNs for Overwatch in Hong Kong in 2023
Short on time? Here are the best VPNs for Overwatch to help you lower gaming ping in 2023:
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong. Offers unmatched low pings, unblocking, & fast speed for smooth Overwatch 2 gaming.
- Surfshark – Affordable VPN for Overwatch. Offers unlimited connections to play Overwatch at a price as low as HKD 18.02/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) .
- NordVPN – Secure VPN for Overwatch. It offers advanced security features with the lowest latency while enjoying online tournaments on Overwatch.
- CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for Overwatch. Offer low-latency servers that are sorted and optimized in the form of gaming servers to provide the best Overwatch experience.
- Private Internet Access – Popular VPN for Overwatch. Offers a huge number of servers for getting over the Overwatch VPN ban from restricted places.
Best VPNs for Overwatch in detail | FAQs related to Overwatch 2
Overwatch 2 is Now LIVE in Hong Kong
Overwatch 2, a new version of Overwatch with a revamped look and a divisive battle pass, is now available for free in Hong Kong. You can now play Overwatch 2 free on multiple platforms, such as PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Nintendo Switch.
There is some exciting news as 3 new heroes, Sojourn (damage), Junker Queen (tank), and Kiriko, have been added to the PvP component of the game. New cosmetics are also available in the battle pass and in-game shop, including the Mythic Cyber Demon Genji skin that allows you to change many aspects of his armor.
In the beginning, the game servers were experiencing an overflow of players worldwide and an influx of DDOS attacks. Players were currently waiting in extremely large lines to enter the game as of launch time. Thankfully, Blizzard has solved that “Unexpected Server Error” and updated gamers on the servers’ status. Besides, all of these issues can easily by resolved by connecting to the best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Play Overwatch (Gaming Series) in Hong Kong?
Using a VPN to play Overwatch and Overwatch 2 helps improve lag and ping during a game. It also helps an extra layer of security to protect you from hackers, viruses, and DDoS attacks. In countries where VoIP is prohibited, it can also assist you in unblocking the voice chat feature on Overwatch using the top VoIP VPN service in Hong Kong.
Another situation that calls for a VPN to play this game is its new version, Overwatch 2, which is unavailable in some regions. Online gamers in several countries, especially in the Middle Eastern region and China face restrictions and errors.
Hence, if you are experiencing one or both of the above two situations, we suggest you install the best Overwatch VPN in Hong Kong ExpressVPN and connect to a US server to play the new Overwatch 2 without any interruptions.
5 Best VPNs for Overwatch in Hong Kong in 2023 [In-Depth Analysis]
The VPN industry is growing with great strides in the present day. As a result, the competition in the industry is on the verge of existing providers offering good value for money.
With so many options available, users might feel hesitant when searching for a VPN service worth buying in Hong Kong. Keeping that in mind, we have prepared a simple list to help you choose the best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong
Here are the 5 best VPNs for Overwatch in Hong Kong in 2023.
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong
- Works with: Overwatch & Overwatch 2
- low-latency servers are great for gaming
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, Router, PS4, Xbox, Chromebook, Roku, Smart TVs, Firestick, and Android TV box
- Unblocks: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Channel4, Hotstar, ITV, Sony Liv, Amazon Prime Video, and more
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries, and 25 server locations in US
- 5 simultaneous connections
- No-Logs Policy
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong. It offers a lightning-fast, reliable, and anonymous VPN connection for playing Overwatch 2 from anywhere. It is the lowest latency VPN for gaming.
ExpressVPN holds a server network of 3000+ servers in 94 countries and 25 server locations in US, that will allow you to get connected to any Overwatch 2 VPN server and enjoy online gaming with your friends and family worldwide. You can even remove PUBG game restrictions using the best VPN for PUBG in Hong Kong.
Apart from gaming, this reliable server network will also open doors to various streaming services such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Channel4, Hotstar, ITV, Sony Liv, Amazon Prime Video, and more. Moreover, we also had an amazing gaming experience on Mobile Legends, Call Of Duty, Valorant, and War Zone using ExpressVPN. And, ExpressVPN is also known as the best VPN for Willow TV in Hong Kong.
To check ExpressVPN for speed in Hong Kong during gaming, we connected ExpressVPN to its Overwatch US server IP. It delivered a fast downloading speed of 89.42 Mbps and an uploading speed of 84.64 Mbps with low pings of 110 ms on a 100 Mbps connection.
ExpressVPN offers robust online privacy and security. It has a strict zero-log policy, military-grade AES-256-Bit data encryption, a TrustedServer network, and a private DNS feature to ensure complete anonymity and data protection while playing Overwatch.
With a single ExpressVPN subscription, you can protect and enjoy Overwatch on 5 devices simultaneously. In addition, this VPN provider is super compatible with almost all major devices. You can install ExpressVPN on Xbox in Hong Kong, PS4, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, Router, Chromebook, Roku, Smart TVs, Firestick, and Android TV boxes.
You can enjoy endless and uninterrupted access to Overwatch for just HKD52.27/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To learn more about this provider, check out our ExpressVPN review in Hong Kong.
- Enjoy flawless Overwatch gaming
- Unlimited bandwidth and low pings
- Compatibility with all popular gaming consoles and routers
- Keeps users anonymous and unidentified
- Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
- Doesn’t offer customizable advanced features
- Charge more than its competitors
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN for Overwatch
- Works with: Overwatch & Overwatch 2
- Fast servers for seamless gaming
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, PS4, Xbox, Chromebook, and Android TV box
- Unblocks: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Channel4, Hotstar, BT-Sports, NBC Live, Spotify, ESPN+, and more
- 3200+ servers in 100 countries, 600+ servers in US
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- No-Logs Policy
Surfshark is an affordable VPN for Overwatch offering an amazing gaming experience for only HKD18.02/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Launched in 2018, Surfshark has developed a reputation for being one of the best-in-class VPN Overwatch at a low cost.
Surfshark’s server network contains 3200+ servers in 100 countries and 600+ servers in US. All of these servers can bypass Overwatch geo-restrictions and bring you the best online gaming experience with minimal lag and disconnections. You can also try playing Fortnite using this best VPN for Fortnite in Hong Kong and enjoy lag-free connections.
If you are not in the mood for Overwatch, you can switch over to watching your favorite TV show or movies on Netflix with Surfshark in Hong Kong, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Channel4, Hotstar, BT-Sports, and more. It also works incredibly well with numerous other gaming titles, such as Call Of Duty, War zone, Roblox, Minecraft, and more in Hong Kong.
When testing Surfshark for speed in Hong Kong test while gaming Overwatch, we connected to its Miami server and recorded an exceptional download speed of 86.24 Mbps and an upload speed of 53.72 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Supporting unlimited simultaneous connections on a single account is probably the greatest selling point Surfshark possesses. This means you can connect Surfshark and play Overwatch with your friends on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Roku, Xbox, and PS4 with Surfshark in Hong Kongand many other devices simultaneously.
It also offers various security features such as AES-256-Bit encryption, internet kill switch, clean web, secure DNS, and multi-hop to ensure that your identity remains concealed from your ISP and hackers.
Also, Surfshark offers various budget-friendly subscription plans such as HKD18.02/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan), and it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Learn more about this VPN in our Surfshark review in Hong Kong.
- Enjoy playing Overwatch at affordable prices
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD gaming
- Unblocks the majority of gaming services
- Kill switch in all apps
- No port forwarding
- Few servers
- Erratic P2P behavior
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN for Overwatch
- Works with: Overwatch & Overwatch 2
- A vast network of superfast, low latency servers
- Compatible with: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, Chromebook, Firestick, and Android TV box
- Unblocks: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Channel4, YuppTV US, Sling TV, Vudu, and more
- 5500+ servers in 60 countries, 1970+ servers in US
- 6 simultaneous connections
- No-Logs Policy
NordVPN is a secure VPN for Overwatch. This provider is equipped with some of the best and state-of-the-art security and encryption tools to ensure that your personal identity and data don’t get exposed while playing Overwatch with strangers over the internet.
With NordVPN Nordlynx protocol. we enjoyed playing Overwatch 2 games with our friends with low pings.
NordVPN comes with 5500+ servers in 60 countries and 1970+ servers in US. These servers are laced with advanced encryption mechanisms that can protect your actual identity and personal information while you are invested in playing major Overwatch leagues and tournaments.
It doesn’t only focus on security and privacy as NordVPN can also easily bypass various geo-restrictions and grant unlimited access to popular gaming services such as Roblox, Call Of Duty, Minecraft, and more. In fact, it’s also added to our best VPN for Mobile Legends in Hong Kong list. NordVPN has the largest server network for Fortnite IP ban in Hong Kong removal, meaning that it offers the largest number of IP addresses you can change with NordVPN in Hong Kong if you get banned by Fortnite.
When doing a NordVPN speed test in Hong Kong while playing Overwatch, we connected to its US server and recorded a great download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
This Panama-based VPN takes advantage of the country’s extremely privacy-friendly laws and offers AES-256-Bit encryption, internet kill switch, secure DNS, double VPN, Onion Over VPN, and obfuscated servers to guarantee ultimate online security and privacy.
NordVPN single premium subscription can support 6 simultaneous connections. The provider can also be configured on major popular devices such as Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, Linux, router, Roku, Chromebook, and Xbox. You can also set up NordVPN on PS4 in Hong Kong and more to enjoy Overwatch on any device.
It costs a reasonable price of just HKD31.27/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan), and it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can read our NordVPN review in Hong Kong for more information.
- Unblocks Overwatch 2 and its voice chat feature
- Fastest speeds with NordLynx
- Threat protection with an ad blocker
- Works in China
- 24/7 live chat available
- No router app
4. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for Overwatch
- Works with: Overwatch & Overwatch 2
- Superfast speeds for lag-free gaming
- Compatible with: Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, Roku, Chromebook, Fire TV, Smart TV, Android TV box, and more
- Unblocks: Disney+, Hulu, ITV, Channel4, Netflix, Voot, Foxtel, Nine, CBS, EuroSports UK, and more
- 9700+servers in 91 countries
- 7 simultaneous connections
- No-Logs Policy
CyberGhost is a user-friendly VPN for Overwatch. This provider offers optimized servers for various purposes, such as online gaming, torrenting, streaming, and dedicated IP mode. The optimized online gaming servers will ensure you receive the best Overwatch experience in Hong Kong. Online gamers in several countries, especially in the Middle Eastern region, Oman and China face restrictions and errors. So, we suggest to use the best VPN for Oman, China and middle east regions.
Its server network of 9700+ servers in 91 countries are divided into multiple modes that offer an optimized online experience. These servers are presented in the most user-friendly manner via CyberGhost applications.
Its streaming services can destroy any form of geo-restriction and get you access to popular streaming services such as Disney+, Hulu, ITV, Channel4, Netflix, Voot, Foxtel, Nine, CBS, EuroSports UK, and more. Similarly, you can use it to access various popular games like Minecraft, Valorant, Call of Duty, PUBG, and more. According to our test, it also turned out to be the best VPN for Minecraft in Hong Kong to avoid IP bans.
To evaluate the CyberGhost speed test in Hong Kong, we connected CyberGhost to its US servers. It delivered a great download speed of 75.47 Mbps and an upload speed of 69.34 Mbps on 100 Mbps connections.
Since CyberGhost’s headquarters are in Romania, you don’t have to worry about anyone prying on your online activities or personal data. Furthermore, the provider guarantees absolutely online privacy and security due to its zero-log policy, AES-256-Bit encryption, and DNS/IPv6 leak protection.
It comes with 7 simultaneous connections and user-friendly apps for devices such as iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, and more.
You can purchase CyberGhost for just HKD16.54/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) , and it also comes with an impressive 45-day money-back guarantee.
You can read our CyberGhost review in Hong Kong for more information.
- Low pings to play Overwatch 2, Fortnite, and Roblox
- Dedicated servers for gaming and streaming
- A beginner-friendly app
- Allows 7 simultaneous connections
- Only seven simultaneous connections
5. Private Internet Access – Popular VPN for Overwatch
- Works with: Overwatch & Overwatch 2
- Flashing speeds for endless gaming
- Compatible with: Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, Roku, Chromebook, and more
- Unblocks: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, BFI Player, Crave TV, ORF, Nine, CBS, and more
- 35000+ servers in 84 countries
- 10 simultaneous connections
- No-Logs Policy
Private Internet Access is a popular VPN for Overwatch. The provider offers one of the largest server networks at a very fair price for Overwatch players.
PIA VPN has one of the most extensive and enormous VPN server networks with 35000+ servers in 84 countries. The gaming community will love this provider as it has over thirty-five thousand IP addresses that can easily bypass the Overwatch server’s geo-restrictions.
Unblocking Overwatch 2 was easy using PIA’s huge network of servers.
With such a huge network, you can also get unlimited access to popular streaming services such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, BFI Player, Crave TV, ORF, Nine, CBS, and more. This is also the Roblox VPN in Hong Kong, delivering the lowest latency and ping rates during gaming.
To check PIA speeds in Hong Kong for gaming, we connected PIA to its US server while playing Overwatch in Hong Kong, we recorded an average download speed of 65.78 Mbps and an upload speed of 57.16 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Aside from offering an enormous server network and excellent unblocking capabilities, PIA also offers some of the best security features like AES-256-Bit encryption, zero-log policy internet kill switch, and secure DNS.
PIA VPN single account can support 10 devices simultaneously, and it can be easily set up on iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Roku, Firestick, ChromeBook, router, Linux, PS4, and more.
Available for a cost of HKD16.54/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) , every PIA VPN premium subscription comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To learn more about this provider, check out our PIA VPN review in Hong Kong.
- Can work with Overwatch 2 and other restricted games
- Thousands of servers
- Offers value for money
- Not as quick as ExpressVPN
- No responsive customer support
- Servers in limited locations
Methodology: How to Choose the Best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong
When reviewing the best VPNs for Overwatch in Hong Kong, we considered the following factors and ranked them based on speed, server network, security features, and device compatibility:
- Super fast speeds: Having a good speed is all a gamer wants. The VPN providers we have mentioned provide fast speed with low pings, so you don’t have to experience any lag using Overwatch VPN.
- Multiple servers: Having servers closer to your game servers have an important impact on low ms. All the VPNs we have shortlisted offer servers in many different locations, so you can connect to any of them and enjoy a lag-free VPN for Overwatch.
- Strong security features: Every VPN on this list provides the best AES 256-bit encryption. So gamers who are worried about their account getting hacked can stay protected.
- Multiple compatible devices: Overwatch entertain users by offering them many options to play on. So, a VPN should also have compatible apps for particular devices such as Windows and game consoles such as Xbox & Playstations. All the listed providers offer specific apps for PCs and gaming devices.
- Price: Since Overwatch is a free-to-play game, all the VPNs we have mentioned above offer a money-back guarantee or free trial. Plus, every listed VPN offers multiple connections so you and your friends can play Overwatch and stay protected simultaneously.
Quick Comparison Table: Best VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong
|Unblocking||Overwatch 2||Overwatch 2||Overwatch 2||Overwatch 2||Overwatch 2|
|Lowest Pricing Plan||HKD52.27/mo (US$ 6.67/mo)||HKD18.02/mo (US$ 2.30/mo)||HKD31.27/mo (US$ 3.99/mo)||HKD16.54/mo (US$ 2.11/mo)||HKD26.1/mo (US$ 3.33/mo)|
|Simultaneous Connections||5 devices||Unlimited devices||6 devices||7 devices||10 devices|
|Compatible Devices||Windows, Android, Linux, macOS, iOS, Routers, Game consoles||Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac, Game consoles||Windows, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS, Game consoles||Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, Game consoles||Windows, Android, iOS, Game consoles|
Overwatch VPN Ban in Hong Kong (Blocked from playing Overwatch)
Video game publishers can ban players from the game if they are found using cheats. For example, blizzard, the publisher of Overwatch, has banned many users from joining the game due to a history of cheating. However, this also negatively affects gamers who play the game fairly without any cheats. This is because region-blocking prevents gamers from a whole region from being able to play Overwatch.
Are you Banned in Overwatch? This problem can be overcome simply enough by using the best VPN for Overwatch. By letting users pretend to be located in a different country, a VPN can enable you to play Overwatch from anywhere in the world and no longer need to face Overwatch connection issues.
And no, Overwatch won’t ban you for using a VPN if that was your next question. The Overwatch Terms of Service don’t state anything about VPNs. However, if you’re using a VPN to tamper with the game’s mechanics or cheat, then you might lose your account.
Now, are you wondering how to fix Overwatch ping? Navigate to the next heading now for Overwatch lower ping or Overwatch latency fix methods.
How to Fix the High Ping When Playing Overwatch and Overwatch 2 in Hong Kong?
You can fix high ping when playing Overwatch and Overwatch 2 in Hong Kong by connecting to a game server that is near your location with a VPN . This will reduce your ping and you’ll notice smoothness in your gameplay in no time.
Basically, high ping is the result of connecting to a game server that is far away from your physical location. Here is the Overwatch server location list:
- US West Server
- US Central Server
- Americas (Brazil) Server
- Europe Server
- Korea Server
- Taiwan Server
Now suppose you are in India and you connect to the US West server. This implies that your physical location is very far from Overwatch’s game server, which can cause lag and high ping. However, once you connect to a VPN server in the US and start playing in the US region, you can then achieve lower ping.
Here are some of the methods that will answer your how to stop Overwatch lag query and help you achieve low ping:
- Close other apps that can slow down your speed
- Check your internet connection
- Reboot your modem or router to make sure it is not flooded with data
- Move your router to a different spot
- Select the right region on Battle.net
- Change the DNS server
- Reset Winsock
- Update drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues
Does Overwatch need internet? Well, yes. Like all online games require internet, Overwatch also needs the internet. The problem only arises when your internet goes slow and you experience high ping. We hope the above-mentioned solutions solved your problem.
How to Fix Overwatch 2 Unexpected Server Error Occurred in Hong Kong
The major reason why Overwatch 2 “Unexpected Server Error Occurred” occurs is that its game servers are down, overloaded, or undergoing maintenance. Sometimes, players use free VPNs and proxies, making it difficult for the game client to connect to game servers. Also, when they make mistakes with your region settings in the Battle, you receive the Unexpected Server Error Occurred error in Overwatch 2.
Most of the time, the problem can be fixed by using a premium VPN and simply restarting the game. However, if you continue to have Overwatch 2 “Unexpected Server Error Occurred” issues, then the best thing to do is re-launch your game and try queueing once again because sometimes the usual tricks for connection problems might not work.
If that still doesn’t fix the issue, go to the Blizzard Support page and Overwatch Downdetector.
Fixing The “Time Out Communicating” Error in Overwatch 2 in Hong Kong?
Fix the “time out communicating” error in Overwatch 2 with the help of a VPN in Hong Kong.
Sometimes routing problems prevent the internet connection from reaching the servers. It’s possible that both the user’s internet connection and Blizzard’s servers are operating normally. A VPN will help users connect to game services more quickly.
However, here are the fixes to “time out communicating with Battle.net service” error in Overwatch 2:
- Restart internet connection
- Restart Battle.net client
- Run Battle.net as administrator
- Use a VPN
- Contact Blizzard Support
How Can I Unblock Overwatch Voice Chat Using a VPN in Hong Kong?
To unblock Overwatch Voice Chat using a VPN, follow the below steps:
- Get Overwatch on your favorite device (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or Windows).
- Restart your device after installing the game.
- Select and install a VPN service (ExpressVPN is recommended)
- Open the VPN app, choose a server outside of your current country, and click “connect.” (E.g., if you live in UAE, connect to a US server). As soon as the connection is made, you’ll have a US IP address and can start using the voice chat feature.
- Play Overwatch, as usual, then while playing, hit “P” to see if voice chat is functioning.
If you’re using a console to play Overwatch, the procedure is slightly different. On a physical or virtual wifi router, you must
- First, set up a VPN.
- After the router has been secured, launch your console and connect to the internet as usual.
- Enjoy playing Overwatch using a VPN with all its features!
Can I Use a Free VPN to Unblock Overwatch in Hong Kong?
Yes, you can use a free VPNs for Overwatch, but we do not recommend using free VPNs because free VPNs impose restrictions on data and bandwidth usage. So forget about it if you’re looking for gaming and low latency speeds.
Free VPNs have a reputation for installing tracking cookies in your browser, collecting the data, and selling it to outside advertising companies.
You also face the danger of getting infected with malware if you use one for an extended period of time. This can harm your device, or it can leak your device’s IP, which can result in an Overwatch VPN ban.
Therefore, we strongly recommend our readers stick with a premium VPN like ExpressVPN. The service secures your connection and ensures a quality gaming experience for Overwatch.
Best Free VPN for Overwatch in Hong Kong
Free VPN services are difficult to find, especially for gaming. In addition, most free VPN providers have terrible privacy policies that can expose users’ identities and online activity to any interested party.
Moreover, any serious gamer requires unlimited bandwidth to enjoy playing their favorite games without interruption.
Leading free VPNs for gaming in 2023 almost always come with a bandwidth limit. However, one free VPN provider is unique in this regard: ProtonVPN in Hong Kong.
ProtonVPN is a Switzerland-based VPN provider that offers high-quality free VPN version and paid versions. The free version only has three servers to choose from, but it provides unlimited bandwidth.
You can use ProtonVPN to play Overwatch online if you belong to a region-blocked area. ProtonVPN also supports VoIP services, so you won’t have to worry about being barred from voice chatting with your teammates.
Based on these qualities, we strongly recommend ProtonVPN as the best VPN for Overwatch that you can have for free. To read a detailed review, please visit our extended ProtonVPN review in Hong Kong
Can you play overwatch 2 with a VPN in Hong Kong?
Yes, you can play Overwatch 2 with a VPN on your favorite gaming console, our recommended best VPN for overwatch 2 i.e. ExpressVPN. A VPN will help unblock Overwatch 2 from its restricted regions, lower your game pings, and prevent DDoS attacks. Moreover, all of the VPNs I shortlisted are router-compatible. You can easily connect your Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, and other devices to play Overwatch safely without any hurdles.
Can you use a VPN on overwatch in Hong Kong?
Yes, using a VPN while playing Overwatch. Get ExpressVPN, it offers 3000+ servers in 94 different locations. You can, therefore, easily connect to Overwatch servers in other regions. All its servers fleet is optimized to provide you with the greatest online gaming specs and fast speed to reduce pings and game lags.
It also provides an extra layer of security to guard against malware, hackers, and DDoS attacks. Additionally, the Overwatch cant hear voice chat problem will also go away with this premium VPN provider.
Which countries blocked Overwatch voice chat?
Here is the list of countries that block the Overwatch voice chat:
- Saudi Arabia
How to fix latency and ping issues on your Overwatch VPN in Hong Kong?
To fix latency and ping issues on your Overwatch VPN in Hong Kong. First of all, check if Blizzard is having server problems.
- Check Your Internet Connection is Working.
- Choose the Correct Region on Battle.net.
- Switch to an Ethernet cable connection.
- Close any further bandwidth-consuming applications.
- Check the VPN service you are connected with. Not every VPN service offers low pings and fast speed. Use ExpressVPN for a better gaming experience. (if the problem is still there, try the below steps:
- Change the encryption level or protocol options.
- Consider using a server that is situated closer to you.
- Connect to a server that is closer to the game server.
- Try different server locations if one of them changes how your internet is delivered to the server.
Overwatch which was released two years ago, has now come back with an updated version, Overwatch 2. The addictive effect it has had on gamers has now reached the skies once again. As a result, it can be quite frustrating when players are prevented from logging onto the game and enjoying the full set of features due to unavailability and a Voice chat ban in Hong Kong.
So, if you are on the receiving end of bans and restrictions, you should get one of the best VPNs for Overwatch in Hong Kong, such as ExpressVPN. It offers 3000+ servers in 94 countries equipped with AES-256-Bit encryption to grant you unlimited, unrestricted, secure, and anonymous access to Overwatch in Hong Kong.
If you hurry up, you can avail of ExpressVPN’s limited-time “12 months + 3 months free” subscription that comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can also check out the details of the best VPNs before making your final decision.
By the way, which best VPN app are you currently using? Let me know in the comments.