Are you having trouble deciding on a VPN that could help you watch the next episode of Gunsmoke on INSP? Well, this guide details the best VPN for INSP for your use in Hong Kong!
INSP is an awesome streaming site famous for broadcasting amazing shows, documentaries, and movies, such as The Big Valley, The Cowboy Way, The Virginian, The Waltons, The Young Riders, and Ultimate Cowboy Showdown. Due to licensing issues and firm copyright laws, INSP is inaccessible in Hong Kong.
However, a VPN can help you unblock INSP in Hong Kong by providing you with a US IP address and letting you enjoy your favorite movies or shows without interruption. So, you’ve to get a premium VPN service and enjoy any geo-restricted streaming site, including INSP, sitting in any corner of the world.
To pick the best VPN for INSP in Hong Kong, we’ve tested more than 45 VPNs and done detailed analysis and research for weeks and weeks.
ExpressVPN has been our top pick for unblocking INSP in Hong Kong instantly while we connected to its US servers, and it gave us a seamless INSP streaming experience. Whatever, let’s look into our top 3 INSP VPNs choices.
Why do you need a VPN for INSP in Hong Kong?
You need a VPN for INSP in Hong Kong because INSP is exclusively available to US citizens, so you need a US IP address to access the site. The site can track your location and block all the content if the surfer is in Hong Kong.
You will receive an error if you try accessing the INSP via Sling TV without a VPN in Hong Kong. The error will say,
“We’re sorry, Sling TV is only available inside the US.”
To overcome this situation, we suggest using a premium VPN. A VPN can mask your identity on a website by changing your IP address. As a result, you will remain unspotted and safe and can easily unblock INSP in Hong Kong.
VPNs just make it difficult to assess your presence anywhere on the internet.
No matter how strong the firewall is, a powerful VPN will find its way to reach the geo-restricted site. Likewise, a good VPN doesn’t log your activity, offering you complete independence. Else, a VPN’s encryption technology can shield you from online attacks by sending your data through an encrypted connection.
So, getting a VPN for unblocking INSP geo-restriction will benefit you in all aspects. We recommend ExpressVPN for the job due to its exceptional unblocking abilities.
Detailed Analysis – Best VPNs For INSP in Hong Kong
Now, it’s time for a detailed analysis of our top 3 INSP VPNs and selecting the best VPN for INSP in Hong Kong. This analysis was made to narrow down your search for a reliable VPN. So, let’s get started.
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN to watch INSP in Hong Kong
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for INSP in Hong Kong, which is far superior in every aspect. It offers features like super strong security, enhanced privacy, and remarkable unblocking capability. Among all VPNs, ExpressVPN leads with its 3000 servers in 94 countries, including 25 server locations in the United States.
To choose the best VPN, we thoroughly assessed each element of the VPN. For ExpressVPN, we analyzed almost all features in 2 weeks. After that, we were satisfied with the result from ExpressVPN’s New York servers.
In our assessment, first, we established a connection with the nearest US server. After setting a connection, we found out that INSP was working amazingly. Similarly, all well-known streaming sites like ABC, LAFF TV, BBC iPlayer, WWE Network, Amazon Prime TV, MTV, and Netflix US with ExpressVPN.
Likewise, we also took an ExpressVPN speed test Hong Kong . Interestingly, it showed us a downloading speed of 89.42 Mbps and an uploading speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Speaking of compatibility, ExpressVPN allows connection to 5 devices at the moment. You can connect ExpressVPN with Android, iPhones, Windows, Linux or Macbooks, Android TVs, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, and Nvidia Sheild.
To protect from prying eyes, ExpressVPN uses powerful encryption technology. It has an AES-256 encryption mechanism and a ChaCha20, which are undoubtedly the best and most strengthful encryption mechanisms. You have the option to use any one of them or just simply let ExpressVPN choose the best one. With its strong encryption, we successfully without leaking any information, have streamed Mubi in Hong Kong,with this Best VPN for Mubi in Hong Kong.
Also, ExpressVPN has some other advanced security features like DNS Protections, Spilt-tunneling, Threat manager, and a kill switch. These features will provide you with extra benefits when you’re surfing online.
Currently, ExpressVPN costs more money than its other competitors. A yearly subscription will cost you around HKD 52.16/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). ExpressVPN also offers a 7-day free trial Hong Kong for smartphone users. So, Android and iOS users can enjoy its features without spending their money.
ExpressVPN customer service department is exceptional. Regardless of whether a query is asked by email or live chat, they always respond right away because they have 24/7 live chat support.
So get today ExpressVPN Subscription and Get a 30-days money-back guarantee. Learn more in a detailed review of ExpressVPN Hong Kong .
- MediaStreamer Feature
- Trustful encryption mechanism
- The supremely impressive server count
- Unmatchable speed
- 4K streaming of INSP without interruption
- A bit expensive
- No labeling on a streaming server
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to watch INSP in Hong Kong
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN that offers tremendous value to transparency, reliability, high-quality security, and consistent speed at pocket-friendly rates at just HKD 17.99/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Surfshark is famous for having 3200+ servers in 100 countries, whereas 600+ servers are in the US.
To help users find the best VPN in Hong Kong, we assess Surfshark VPN for around three weeks. We ensured every aspect of the VPN by unblocking INSP using Surfshark’s Chicago server right below:
At the initial stage of our tests, we connected our PC to other American servers. Once it was linked, it was amazing to see how well the INSP worked. The shows and movies were working flawlessly.
You can also apply the same method to access other streaming like CBS, CNN GO, Crunchyroll, ABC, HBO NOW, LAFF Amazon Prime Videos, ViendoMovies, MTV, Disney Plus, Youtube TV, BBC iPlayer, and Netflix with ExpressVPN.
Let’s say If you’re a Pop TV fan, you probably know that the channel’s content is region-locked and unavailable in Hong Kong. This means you need the best VPN for Pop TV to access it in Hong Kong.
We conducted many Surfshark speed tests Hong Kong in a single row and had a great downloading experience. We connected our VPN with a 100 Mbps connection and got a downloading speed of 81.32 Mbps and an uploading speed of 76.12 Mbps.
Surfshark is a well-known option for streaming media content. With the help of its great unblocking capability, Surfshark can easily bypass almost any site. Simply connect your preferred device with the closest American server and enjoy INSP.
You can connect to unlimited devices simultaneously with Surfshark over a single subscription. Surfshark allows connection to Kodi, Roku, Linux OS, Windows OS, Macbook, iPhones, Android Phones, Andriod TV, and Nvidia Shield TV.
In terms of security and surveillance, Surfshark holds all the latest features to secure your presence on the internet. Surfshark brings a very strong AES encryption mechanism to encrypt your traffic. Moreover, Surfshark also offers enhanced security features such as split-tunneling, camouflage mode, Kill switch, and no-log policy.
For many people, Surfshark is the best VPN as they offer very reasonable prices. However, their monthly plan doesn’t show much difference in the price lines, but the yearly plans are worthy of consideration.
You can avail of Surfshark’s 7-day free trial period Hong Kong if you have macOS, iOS, or Android devices. Surfshark also offers 24/7 customer care support. Users can ask for help from their service department via email and live chat.
Learn more in our detailed review of Surfshark Hong Kong .
- Affordable plans
- Super-strong encryption
- Flawless speed
- The interface feels easy and well-designed
- A great number of servers
- A weak presence on social media platforms
3. NordVPN – Largest VPN Server Network to watch INSP in Hong Kong
NordVPN is the largest server Network VPN for INSP with all the useful features to enhance user privacy throughout the online session. NordVPN covers the globe with its solid 5500+ servers across 60 countries. Additionally, it has 1970+ servers in the United States.
Fans prefer NordVPN because it can handle 4K streaming smoothly. You can enjoy high-quality streams without any interruption. To broadcast your INSP, link your computer with the nearest US server. After that, you can access it easily. Here we’ve unblocked INSP using NordVPN’s Charlotte server:
Similarly, the process can be used to unblock other geo-blocked sites such as LAFF, Crunchyroll, Amazon Prime Video, TV ONE, Crunchyroll, Amazon Prime Video, Comedy Central, ABC, HBO NOW, Crackle, and Netflix with NordVPN.
We also took a NordVPN speed test Hong Kong to check the speed of the VPN. NordVPN incredibly attained a downloading speed of 83.82 Mbps and an uploading speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
NordVPN lets your six devices connect simultaneously. You can use almost any device, including your iPhones, Andriod Phones, Windows, Macbook, Linux, FireTV, Android TV, Nvidia Shield, and Firestick with NordVPN.
To build trust, we always review VPNs before suggesting one.
For NordVPN, we initially checked the unblocking capability. We started by connecting our phone with the nearest US server location. Later, we tried INSP; the site was working great. Also, NordVPN has additional crucial features like DNS Protection, AES 256-bit encryption, no-log policy, kill switch, Split-tunneling, and IP Static, which also showed great responses.
NordVPN offers fair pricing plans for their customers. Their pricing plans have three different options, which depend upon the addition of the features. NordVPN offers a subscription at HKD 31.2/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan).
Just in case you don’t want to spend money on NordVPN without testing their features, you can get their app on your Android phone and try NordVPN’s seven days trial period Hong Kong .
NordVPN offers a separate 24/7 live chat service that allows you to ask VPN-related queries. They reply to both live chats and e-mails.
Learn more in our detailed review of NordVPN Hong Kong .
- Massive servers network
- Streaming media at UHD resolution
- Latest encryption algorithm
- Fast and responsive
- Trustworthy and efficient
- Caring customer support
- Not an excellent option for torrenting
- The extension contains different faults
Testing Methodology: How we find the Best VPN for INSP in Hong Kong
Before suggesting you any VPN, we took that VPN under our own practical factors. These factors help our readers to choose the best VPN for INSP in Hong Kong. Here’re those factors:
- Speed and Stability: Speed and stability are a bit of a tricky factor to assess. As speed varies from test to test, it becomes hard to rank VPNs in terms of speed. The speed varies depending on the time of day. As a result, we tested VPNs at various times of the day. We expected our VPN to be extremely fast at all times of the day. Besides, we ensured that the speed of the VPN doesn’t fluctuate and remains stable over a long time.
- Number of Servers: A good number of servers is important as they play an important role in the performance of a VPN. A VPN should have more than enough servers to get speed and performance. During our research, we ensured that a VPN has many servers in different locations. Fewer servers create delays in data transfer, so we always consider a VPN with a good number of servers.
- Strong encryption standard: Strong encryption mechanism is also significant in terms of security. Encryption encodes your online traffic and converts it to unreadable and non-decodable. As a result, it entirely conceals your identification from all other internet users. Our top preference was to find a VPN with a 256-bit encryption mechanism. It’s the latest and strongest encryption technology in the market used by the military, banks, and government offices to protect data.
- Unblocking capability: Unblocking capability is important to check as it’ll help you access geo-restricted content. Many VPN service providers claim that they’re perfect at unblocking any site. In reality, they get stuck on strong firewalls offered by the governments. Remember, site service providers know everything about VPNs; that’s why they’ve already taken steps to identify VPNs and block them. So VPN should be strong to outsmart the sites.
- Applications for Android and iOS: Multi-platform availability is also a major part of our evaluation. Almost all famous VPN providers have made separate applications for different devices. We always love to suggest a VPN that could work on Android, iOS, Windows, MacBooks, and other platforms. This factor saves a lot of time.
- Ease of use: Ease of use or simplicity of the VPN app is remarkably important. A VPN should have a simple and well-designed interface to promote a user-friendly environment. Likewise, it saves time and lessens annoyance. So, we preferred VPNs that can be operated easily.
VPNs to avoid while accessing INSP in Hong Kong
We constantly recommend utilizing VPNs. However, not all VPNs are worthy of consideration. Here’re some VPNs that you should never use. Our tests have shown that they violate user privacy in various ways.
- HolaVPN: Hola VPN is a freemium web and mobile application. In 2015, Hola VPN was made to turn users’ devices into a peer. Those peers helped other traffic to move through it, making sites accessible through their passage.
This peer-to-peer system was a good idea, but Hola VPN sold its bandwidth to a third party and started violating different privacy terms. After this, many users quit using Hola VPN. Learn more in a detailed review of HolaVPN.
- HideMyAss: HMA is another VPN that you should avoid. In 2011, the Federal Bureau discovered certain unlawful hacking activities on HMA IP. Following that, they asked HMA to trace that activity. The FBI logged all of the illegal activities of the hacker and utilized HMA to apprehend the hacker.
Although the story appears to be fantastic, it has given us the impression that HMA records all of your activities. Furthermore, the service is not suitable for streaming or unblocking websites. Learn more in a detailed review of HideMyAss.
- Zenmate: Zenmate is another VPN with a dark history of illegal activities. During our experimental research, we found out that Zenmate suffers from IP leaks, meaning your identity is unsafe even after establishing a link.
Additionally, the service slows over time, creating long stream loading times. Learn more in a detailed review of Zenmate.
FAQs – Best VPN for INSP in Hong Kong
Can I watch INSP with HULU Live TV?
Unfortunately, you can’t, as INSP isn’t available on Hulu Live TV. However, you can find it on other streaming services like Philo, FuboTV, Sling TV, and DirectTV. Hulu offers a wide range of other awesome TV channels; you can watch them instead.
Is it legal to watch INSP with VPN in Hong Kong?
Yes, it is legal to watch movies or shows on INSP using a VPN in Hong Kong. Using a VPN to stream any media content isn’t a crime. Currently, no country restricts the use of VPNs. So this means you don’t have to fear using a VPN.
In short, VPNs are designed to provide benefits to users. It’s completely fine to use VPNs for safety purposes.
Which VPN is best for INSP Streaming in Hong Kong?
ExpressVPN is the Best VPN for INSP in Hong Kong as it has the most flawless MediaStreamer feature.
Also, it has a strong unblocking capability factor that helps users to access the site more quickly. ExpressVPN has 25+ server locations in the US. So, INSP will become reachable after you connect with the nearest US server location.
The INSP is a famous streaming site that offers fantastic shows and movies. But unfortunately, this site is unreachable for regions other than the US. So, in this guide, we discussed some of the best VPNs for INSP in Hong Kong that you can try out today.
We tested almost 45 different VPNs for more than 11 weeks and noticed that only a few of them work with this site perfectly. As the site has already taken steps against VPNs, so substandard VPNs can’t bypass it. Our sorted VPN provides an overwhelming experience with INSP.
Similarly, remember to stay away from free VPNs. They are entirely unsuitable for daily usage.
That’s it for today’s discussion. Tell us in the comment section if you’re facing an issue while accessing INSP. We’ll be glad to share our thoughts.