Surfshark is perhaps one of the fastest VPN services in the industry right now. Aside from being super affordable, it also offers a trial. Surfshark free trial is only available on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Surfshark’s trial has a validity of a week and can be canceled anytime within the 7-day free trial period. You will have to enter credit card detail, however, you will not be charged until the trial period ends.
So, if you’re interested in availing Surfshark VPN account free, I’m going to show you 7 simple steps to get it in this short guide.
Sounds good? Let’s get started.
How to avail the Surfshark free trial in 7 easy steps?
Now for the part, you’ve all been waiting for. Getting your hands on the Surfshark free account is plain and simple. As long as you have a valid credit card, you shouldn’t encounter any issues. I’m going to list 3 easy steps to get the Surfshark VPN free account down below.
1. First things first, head on over to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Now scroll until you see a free trial for Surfshark.
3. Tap on the blue free trial button and then tap on “INSTALL & SUBSCRIBE”
4. Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to register an account.
5. Enter an email address and password and tap on “create an account”.
6. Next, click on the subscribe button.
7. Select your payment method to activate the 7 days free trial of Surfshark. You do need to provide credit card details, however, you will not get charged until your Surfshark trial period ends.
That’s it! You can now fire up the app using the provided Surfshark login credentials and use it for an entire week. If you don’t up satisfied with their service you can always cancel it anytime and avoid getting charged within 7-days.
Note: To get Surfshark VPN account free on other devices, you can use the same Surfshark VPN login credentials that you used to register for the free trial on Android or the iOS application.
Does Surfshark offer a free trial?
Believe it or not, there’s not a lot of information regarding the Surfshark VPN free trial available online. In fact, I’ve come across countless comments asking, is Surfshark VPN free. Despite what most people think, it actually offers a free trial.
Now you might be wondering, how long does the free Surfshark account last? Well, the trial account has a validity of full 7-days which is quite generous.
Best of all:
You’re not going to get charged until your trial period ends. So what are you waiting for? Go and grab your Surfshark VPN account free today.
What can you do with the Surfshark free trial?
The Surfshark VPN trial version is a bit different. Unlike other free trials that only come with limited bandwidth and few selected features, Surfshark includes all the premium features in their trial version. Basically, you get to try out the paid version for absolutely free and that too for a whole week.
You get access to all their super-secure VPN servers and you even get the security of their renowned kill switch. You can also use the free trial to unblock mainstream online content streaming services like Hulu and Netflix too. Speaking of Netflix, here’s how to watch Netflix with Surfshark.
That said, you do need to provide your credit card information in order to get Surfshark VPN account free. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged for the first 7 days and you can also cancel Surfshark anytime you like. Some of the highlight features of Surfshark are listed below:
- Top-notch customer support
- Clean and simple to use app interface
- True no-logging policy
- Support P2P
- Kill Switch supported
- 1700+ servers in 63 countries
- Limitless bandwidth
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Rock-solid encryption
- 30 days refund policy
For complete features list including pros and cons, check out my in-depth Surfshark review for 2020.
What to do when the free trial of Surfshark ends?
Has your trial period ended already? Don’t sweat, there is another hack you can try to get Surfshark VPN account free for 30 days.
Well through their outclass VPN 30 day trial policy that’s how. Since it offers a 30 day no questions asked money-back guarantee, you can use their service for the entire period and ask the support representative for a refund whenever you feel like within the 30 days window.
Although I’m sure you wouldn’t need a refund, however, if for some reason you don’t end up liking their service, it’s good to know that you’ll get your money back. You can check out the Surfshark money-back guarantee here.
Anyways, here’s how to avail Surfshark’s 30-days money-back guarantee:
1. Head over to Surfshark’s website and click on the Get Surfshark button.
2. Choose any subscription plans you like. Don’t worry, you can claim a refund afterward.
3. Type in your email to create an account.
4. Choose your preferred payment method. I suggest using PayPal. Fill in your payment details and click on Complete Purchase.
5. Next, Confirm your order from the payment page.
6. Next, click on Continue to your Surfshark account to create a new password.
7. Now you can either use the auto-generated password or create a new one.
8. Once you change your password, click back to finally access your Surfshark account.
9. Now, download the Surfshark app for your device (Windows, iOS, macOS, Android, and more…).
10. Once the app is downloaded, you can install it like any other app and use it for just under a month to get a refund.
13. To claim a refund, access live chat and tell them that you’d like a refund.
14. Next, just provide an email address and your refund will be processed right away.
No matter how good something appears to be, the only way to truly know if it’s worth buying is to use it yourself. Thanks to the Surfshark free trial, you can try out their amazing VPN services for 7 days and truly get yourself familiar with their service.
Surfshark is super easy to download and set up as well. And with the help of 24/7 support, you can always get help when even you get stuck. Speaking of which, I highly recommend checking out our Surfshark not working guide if you run into any issues.
If you’re interested in checking out other VPNs that offer trials or 30-day refund policies, go and check out this list.