If you are looking for the Ferrari of the VPN world, then ExpressVPN is just what you need. It’s expensive, super-fast, and reliable. Being on the rather expensive side, you don’t expect to get a free trial from such VPN providers.
However, surprisingly, ExpressVPN still offers a pretty generous 7-day free trial for Android and iOS devices. You will have to provide credit card details, however, you will not get charged until your trial period ends. Don’t worry, I’ll list all of the steps to avail the free trial along with a video in this guide.
In addition, ExpressVPN also offers what they call a “Risk-free VPN trial” which is backed by a full 30-day refund policy. Once your ExpressVPN free trial ends, you can technically test out all the features of ExpressVPN for around a month and still claim a full refund afterward.
So, if you’re interested in trying out ExpressVPN, I’ll uncover two hacks in this guide. One to get ExpressVPN for free on your mobile device and another to avail it’s 30-day money-back guarantee.
Simplest hack to try ExpressVPN for 30-days
With ExpressVPN, you can try the 30-day refund hack to test out all the features of ExpressVPN. Since it offers a 30-days, no questions asked refund policy, you can simply purchase a subscription plan, try Express VPN for until you reach the 30-day mark, and claim a full refund.
That’s how simple the whole process is. But if you still need a little bit of help, just follow the steps below:
1. First, visit ExpressVPN.com, and click on “Get Started.”
2. Once you do that, buy any subscription plan you like. Don’t worry. You claim a refund afterward
3. Once you’ve made the payment and checked out, you will be provided with an ExpressVPN activation code which you will need to enter in order to run the app
4. Now simply download the ExpressVPN app on to your device.
5. Enter the activation code to log in and use the app extensively for just under 30-days
6. Finally, just before your 30-days refund period runs out, hop on to live chat support and ask for a full refund. Here’s how you can cancel your ExpressVPN subscription
Refunds are generally processed within seven (7) days, however, it’s worth noting that users who purchase ExpressVPN from Apple App Store, don’t have access to the ExpressVPN 30-day money-back guarantee. In such a case, you can request a refund from the Apple App Store (iTunes) instead.
How to get ExpressVPN free trial on iOS & Android?
In order to avail of the ExpressVPN trial version, you can either visit the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. Now unlike the free trial version of Surfshark, ExpressVPN only mentions that it offers a free 7-day trial when you actually download the app on to any of the above-mentioned devices.
If you’re still wondering how does ExpressVPN free trial work, well just follow the steps below to quickly get started:
1. Start by heading over to the Apple App Store or the Play Store and search for ExpressVPN
2. Next, download the app on to your device
3. Now launch the ExpressVPN app and click on “Create Account”
4. Now enter a valid email address, and tap on “Continue”
5. Now choose a subscription plan and tap on “Continue” again
6. Now confirm that you wish to continue with the free trial
7. When a popup window shows up asking for payment information, click on continue
8. Finally, proceed with the payment process and your free trial will be automatically activated.
Note that you will have to cancel your subscription before the trial period ends otherwise you will get charged with the full subscription. If you having trouble following the steps, check out this video below. But do keep in mind that if the ExpressVPN free trial is unavailable, you can always go for the 30-day refund process.
What do you get with Express VPN free trial?
Since you’ll need to purchase ExpressVPN to avail of its 7-day trial and the 30-day refund policy, you’ll get access to all of its premium features. For instance, ExpressVPN gives you access to 3000+ servers in 160+ locations worldwide. Speaking of which, ExpressVPN even works in China. You can unblock a ton of Chinese content with ExpressVPN.
Now I know what you’re thinking. Can I access Netflix on ExpressVPN free trial? Well, yes. As a matter of fact, Netflix works great with ExpressVPN. Here’s how easy it is to watch Netflix with ExpressVPN.
Not only that, but ExpressVPN also gives you access to other top-notch features like Kill Switch, secure protocols, and blazing fast performance.Part of the reason why ExpressVPN is an ideal choice for torrenting.
Best of all, ExpressVPN is compatible with a wide range of devices. It even works with devices that don’t have native support for VPNs. If you wish to get started with ExpressVPN you might find these setup guides for Roku, FireStick, Kodi, and routers useful.
But that’s not all, there are countless other features as well. Speaking of which, you can check out what’s good and bad about this VPN service in this detailed ExpressVPN review.
ExpressVPN is one of the most premium VPNs in the industry. Despite that, it still allows users to try it out for free. Aside from offering a 7-day free trial for Android and iOS, ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
If you already have access to Express VPN free login details and want to finally purchase it, I suggest you go for the most popular 12 months subscription plan which costs just $8.32/mo.
Also, if you’re interested in checking out other VPNs that offer free trials, definitely check out our list of free trial VPNs. If you’re looking for the best VPN free trial no credit card, check out Ivacy.