CyberGhost is the most reliable VPN service you will ever find for a FireStick device. It has a simple interface, having the largest server network with 5,600 servers in 90 countries, works with 7 devices at the same time, and is available for only $2.75/mo .
This guide will let you know how to install CyberGhost on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube. CyberGhost can be found in the Amazon app store, so you can download and install directly from it. But if you don’t know how to do that, I have outlined simple steps to follow.
Once you download CyberGhost, freely watch Movies and TV Shows with the help of best FireStick apps 2020. Connect to any server and your IP address will be hidden and identity secure.
How to Install CyberGhost on FireStick/FireTV
2 Minutes Review time
How Can I Use CyberGhost on Fire TV Stick
The task of using CyberGhost on Firestick does not need any rocket science. Once you have installed CyberGhost on the famous streaming device, you can access to your favorite TV shows and other media stuff in no time. Here is the list of steps you should follow:
- You should launch CyberGhost app on Fire TV Stick
- You should use the Fire’s remote right and down buttons
- Scroll right down the end, click Start
- You can see CyberGhost main screen after witnessing few confirmation screens
- Go to menu option and open it to select login from the list
- Provide your CyberGhost login credentials to use your account
- Confirm changes to go back to the main screen
- You can access your preferred server by clicking the Connect button
When you access Fire TV Stick, CyberGhost will be available to protect your identity online.
CyberGhost has over 5,600 servers available in 90 countries. With a single CyberGhost account, you can connect with 7 different devices and offers a 45-days money-back guarantee (highest in VPN industry). Other features are listed below:
- Strong Security: CyberGhost offers the highest encryption i.e. 256-bit military-grade which keeps you secure while browsing or streaming on FireStick device.
- Hides your IP: Once you connect to any of CyberGhost servers, your original IP will be hidden and you will be assigned with a different IP address that is being used by other CyberGhost users. It is important that you know that ISP tracks your online activity with your original IP address. Once your IP is hidden, there is no way ISP can track your online activity.
- No-Logs: CyberGhost doesn’t keep any kind of logs. It means, everything you browse or stream over the internet remains completely anonymous. Even if the government asks for user data, the VPN provider will not have anything to give.
- Unblock Streaming Services: Streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, HBO, and others are easily available to stream from anywhere with the help of CyberGhost.
CyberGhost Reviews on Amazon Store
CyberGhost has a total rating of 3.6 stars out of 5 with 294 customer reviews on Amazon Store. If you see in the image below, 5-star rating gets 50% of the reviews, while it gets 25% of the ratings for 1-star.
Now, let’s have a look at what users are talking about CyberGhost:
This user acknowledges that CyberGhost is available on all devices and is affordable at only $2.75/mo . He uses CyberGhost on many different devices including Amazon FireStick.
Another user mentions that CyberGhost works great with Netflix, but most importantly it easily unblocks Disney Plus.
CyberGhost offers unique features for Amazon FireStick users. It has a total of 5,600 servers, can be used in 7 devices at once, and offers a 45-days money-back guarantee. The price is completely affordable as well available at only $2.75/mo .
Moreover, if you don’t wanna spend a lot of money, check out some VPN for firestick free.
In the above guide, I have discussed everything to know about installing CyberGhost on FireStick device. If there is anything else there is to know, please mention it in the comment section.