It is surely a great news for all torrents fans as they can download torrents sites for mac on iPad without jail breaking the device and use vpn for torrenting. Previously, Apple does not allow users to download torrent clients on iPads. The use of torrent clients for iPad is continuously increasing. But with copyright holders are on the prowl to stop anyone using infringing copyrights. This promoted Apple to prevent any app that could lead to pirating content.
However, now you can follow our guide to know how to download torrent on your iPad without jail-breaking the device. On a side note, if you want to secure your privacy during the process, then we suggest you get hold of a VPN service. It will encrypt your data and make you anonymous while downloading torrents on iPad.
Download torrents on iPad without Jailbreak
In order to download torrents on iPad without jail-breaking, here is the list of steps you should follow:
Step 1: Firstly, you should download and install “iDownloader” app from iTunes App store on your iPad
Step 2: It is time to run the iDownloader and search the browser in the app
Step 3: Now use the iDownloader browser to open your favorite website like The Pirate Bay, KAT, or IsoHUNT
Step 4: Try to find out your favorite torrents which you wish to download
Step 5: Now tap and then hold the download torrent link
Step 6: A new pop up will appear that will show you Open, Copy, and Cancel as options. You should select Copy option
Step 7: You should open the iDownloader browser again and type zbigz.com
Step 8: It is time to paste the copied torrent link in the required field, hit Go to access zbigz.com
Step 9: You just hold for a moment so that zbigz creates a download link
Step 10: As soon as the download link appears, click on the download button
Now, three options will be appeared like Download, Open & Copy. You must tap download to continue and the downloaded torrent file is ready to use.
App to Download Torrent Files on iPad
When it comes to downloading torrent files on your iPad, you should use iDownloader app and then access zbigz to download torrents. Unfortunately, popular torrent apps such as BitTorrent and uTorrent are not available on iOS platform, including iPads. Therefore, you won’t find many apps through which you can download torrents on iPad.
Can I download uTorrent on my iPad?
You can download uTorrent on your iPad instantly by following the below mentioned steps. These steps are:
- Download and install the latest falcon release or uTorrent 3.0 alpha
- Now you can create a username and password to access your torrents remotely
- After an encryption swipe and logging in, you will experience mobile compatible interface
How do I download a movie on my iPad?
You can easily download a movie on your iPad. To achieve this objective, you will need to download a movie on your iPad through iTunes. Here is how you can download a movie on your iPad:
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPad to your computer
- Select your iPad from the device menu and at the top left of the screen
- Tap movies from the list of options available on the left side of iTunes
- Tick the sync movies box and choose which films you want to sync with your iPad
- If you wish to download all movies, choose the automatically include box and keep the all option
- If you do not find all your files under Movies, you should also uncheck under TV shows
Likewise, you can also select another method to download a movie on your iPad directly without using your computer. Here is the list of steps you should follow. These are:
- Choose the iTunes Store app
- Now select the films section from the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Choose and pay for the movie
- Download the desired movie to watch offline
How do I download a video from the Internet to my iPad?
You can easily download a video from the internet to your iPad through Clip Grab. The Clip Grab is a free online video downloader compatible with YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and other video streaming sites. Here is how you can do to accomplish your mission.
- Download and install Clip Grab
- Now insert the video link in the Clip Grab
- Start downloading your preferred video
- Transfer the video to your iPad
- In order to transfer the video to your iPad, launch the iTunes
- Click on the iPad symbol mentioned in the top right corner
- If you do not want to synchronize your iTunes library with the iPad, you should enable the option “manually manage music and videos”
- After enabling this settings, select “On This iPad on top of the iTunes window
- Click on Add to … on the top right, A new screen will appear
- Now you can drag any video from your library or downloads folder directly on the iTunes window
- You will find these labels “Music” and “Movies” on your iTunes window
- Now the video will be transferred and you can watch it anytime on your iPad
What is Bitport?
Bitport is a browser-based cloud BitTorrent downloader that allows the users to remain anonymous over the internet. As a result, you do not need to use a private internet connection to obtain anonymity. Moreover, the browser-based downloader does not need any subscription.
What Reddit says about Downloading Torrents on iPad?
Reddit is one of the most influential social media platforms where users discuss different things with each other. Likewise, users discuss different issues regarding how to download torrents on iPad quite easily. There was one question asked by Reddit user about adding movies on iPad through torrents. Moreover, find the best Reddit VPN here chosen by the Redditors.
A user started a thread where he was going out of the country and wanted to watch some movies on an iPad during the flight. Another user responded to this question by suggesting Infuse Pro. You just need to upload movies on the app through iTunes then it will play the movies instantly.
There was another question asked by Reddit user and the question was about getting torrents on iPad. There were different users those who gave the answer of this question in detail. Someone suggested to user that he should download the VLC for iOS (downloading torrent on iOS) from the iPad app store first.
You should open iTunes app store then select your iPad under devices. After selecting iPad, you should go to the apps tab. Now, move towards file sharing, then select VLC app. You should drag your movie into the VLC documents section or click add file to browse for your movie.
As soon as the transfer is complete on your iPad, go to VLC for iOS app and you will find your movie which is ready to play in the app. In this way, Reddit is offering solutions to those users who want to safely download torrents on iPad.
Frequently Asked Questions about Downloading Torrents on iPad (FAQs)
In addition, various users have different queries about using torrents on iPad. We decided to gather all these queries and lay them out in the form of frequently asked questions (FAQ):
Can I download torrents on iPad?
Yes, you can download your favorite torrents on your iPad through iDownloader app. Just follow the steps shown above.
What is BitTorrent sharing?
BitTorent is an innovative way of performing P2P (peer-to-peer) file sharing. Torrents or Bittorents actually download small bits of file from different web sources at a time. Torrents users are able to download music, movies and digital books’ files through the help of BitTorrent sharing.
Why are torrents different from communities like Kazaa and others?
The first and foremost reason of Bittorent is to provide large media files to private users. There are other file sharing networks such as Kazaa and Shareaza that have the same purpose like Bittorent. However, Bittorent is different from other communities since it uses peer to peer networking and breaks a large file into smaller chunks. Kazaa on the other hand is publish-subscribe model.
How can I start using BitTorrent?
Before using bittorent, you must consider these six requirements. These requirements include:
- Bittorent client software
- A tracker server
- A torrent search engine
- A .torrent text file
- An understanding of file management on your PC
- A sound internet connection
After the introduction of iDownloader app, you can easily download torrents on your iPad. The guide mentioned above describes each and every step of torrents downloading in detail. Hence, you are able to access all your favorite torrents instantly without jail-breaking your iPad. Whenever you are downloading torrents on your iPad or any device, it is better to use a VPN as well.