Last night I was telling a friend about a famous TV show, I watched a couple of years ago and fell in love with straight away.
The show graphics, storyline, cast, soundtrack and other stuff were just amazing.
But, I just could not explain to my friend how it can be downloaded through torrents.
There would be so many streaming fans like me those who wish to discover how to download and open torrent files from anywhere.
Therefore, I have come up with a solution in the form of a detailed guide.
In this guide, I would explain different procedures that lead towards downloading and opening your desired torrent files.
Allow me to take you through this guide and share my views with you and rest of the world.
Keep reading until the end.
How to download and Open Torrent Files from Anywhere
The task of downloading and opening your desired torrent file is simple. However, it will take ample amount of time.
Moreover, you should know the basics of torrenting to achieve your mission hassle-free.
Likewise, you will have to install a torrent client first.
Here is how you can do:
- Understand how a torrent client works
- Once you have comprehended the concept of a torrent client, you should open the qBitTorrent website
- You must select a download link now
- It depends on your operating system, if you are using Windows operating system then you should opt 64-bit installer
- In case your system uses a 32-bit operating system then opt 32-bit installer
- If you are using a Mac device, you must select DMG available right to “Mirror Link” provided in the Mac section
- It is time for you to wait and let the setup file download
- You should double click the downloaded setup file
- You should install qBitTorrent
- It again depends on your system’s operating system
- If you are using Windows, click ‘Yes’ to follow on-screen installation guidelines
- For Mac users, they should drag the qBitTorrent app to the “Application” folder shortcut
Once you have gone through the above process, you need to associate torrent files with qBitTorrent.
How can I associate torrent files with qBitTorrent
The same applies to this phenomenon as well. This is because you do not need any kind of rocket science to attain your objective. Here is the list of steps you should follow:
- You should open qBitTorrent, in case it opens then it means you have successfully installed qBitTorrent
- You must click “I Agree” when popped up on your screen
- Click tools
- if you are using Mac, click qBitTorrent menu item through the left corner of the screen
- You must click “Options”
- If you are using a Mac device, you should click ‘Preferences’ given in the qBitTorrent drop down menu
- You should go towards “File Association” option
- It is time for you to check “Use qBitTorrent for .torrent files” box
- Click “OK”, save all your settings and close the window
After creating an association of torrent files with qBitTorrent, you should focus on searching a torrent.
How can I Explore a Torrent
Interestingly, you can explore a torrent of your choice as per your own terms. Here is the list of steps you have to perform:
- Explore your desired torrenting site over the internet
- After entering the name of your preferred site in search engine, you should hit enter
- This way, you can see a number of results on your computer screen
- You can select your chosen site by clicking a link
- On a safe side, you should check the torrent’s details too
- Select a torrent file that has more seed number than leech number
- You may read reviews and comments about the torrent
- Unless you have found your favorite torrent, keep searching for your required torrent
After following the above-described procedure, you have to download and open the torrent.
Download and Open the Torrent
You can now download and open torrents to your liking. There is no harm in understanding the core concept of opening a torrent file.
Here is the list of actions you have to perform:
- Firstly, explore the torrent’s download button
- You will have to choose a save location or click “Save File” to download the torrent
- Find out the downloaded torrent file on your system
- You may double click the torrent file now
- You can also change the torrent files’ download location if you want
- You should click ‘OK’ now
- You will have to wait for a few downloads as your torrent file will take some time for downloading
- You can view the torrent’s file by right-clicking the torrent name in qBitTorrent
This is how you can download and open a torrent file without any fuss. Similarly, if you want to know how to extract torrent files, follow the above-explained procedure.
How to Open Torrent Files on Android
Luckily, Android users can also accomplish their media streaming cravings stress-free. But, you should know which types of torrent files you can download on your Android devices.
Furthermore, you can download and install APK files as apps accordingly.
Once you have embraced the notion of torrent downloading on Android, you can conduct the following steps:
- You should connect to a Wi-Fi network
- You must download and install a torrent app through the Google Play Store
- You may consider downloading free torrent apps like uTorrent, BitTorrent, Flud, BitTorrent, and others
- You can now open the torrent app before downloading a torrent
- Thus, you may check different settings before starting the torrent downloading process
- You must open the “Settings” menu as the process differs from app to app
- Find the bandwidth section to alter your uploading and downloading speeds
- Prioritize your download location now
- Search a torrent file to download on your Android devices
- You may tap the torrent you wish to download
- You should also confirm the torrent downloading process
- Wait for few seconds as your download will take some time to finish
I assume you can download your desired torrents once you have followed the above-described steps.
How can I Open the Downloaded Files
The task of opening the download files is an interesting one. Here is how you should do:
- You will have to understand how torrents send files to your system
- It means you should explore the type of torrent files first
- Otherwise, you may face issues while downloading if you have not used the correct app
- Download a file manager app
- Also, download a file explorer app that allows you to open RAR files
- You will need to use a media player app to open media files such as MKV
- download your favorite media player app
- You should change your device’ settings to install APK files
Once you have followed these steps in the right direction, chances are that you may download torrent files on Android devices instantly.
If you want to know the right answer of your query “how to download and open torrent files”, read this exclusive guide.
Users should bear in their minds they may find themselves in hot waters of legal troubles if they do not use a VPN for torrenting while downloading their desired content.
Using the above methods will increase the probability of downloading and opening your favorite torrents to a certain degree.
Regardless of the type of torrent site, you have chosen.
So, what are you waiting for?
Which of these methods will you use and why? Tell me by commenting below.