AVG offers an exclusive 30 days money back guarantee to its subscribers that is applicable on its different products including AVG Secure VPN. However, you must know a few things before claiming a refund. If you do not want to use any product of AVG such as AVG Secure VPN, you can try out another VPN like PureVPN.
To know how you may cancel AVG VPN subscription and get your refund right away, continue reading this guide.
Cancel AVG VPN Subscription – Quick overview
- Visit the official site of AVG and login through your credentials
- Click “Unsubscribe” under the relevant subscription
- Choose “Unsubscribe from future renewals and let my subscription expire on XX/XX/XX”
- Tap on “Confirm” then click “Got it”
- You will not be able to see “Unsubscribe” under the relevant subscription during the unsubscription process
- Check the expiring status under related subscription
How to cancel AVG VPN subscription on Windows?
You can follow the same steps to cancel your AVG VPN subscription on your Windows device. Once you cancel your subscription from AVG, you should explore our guide on best VPN for Windows to protect your digital footprints while using your favorite platform.
How to cancel AVG VPN subscription on Android?
You will have to rely on other VPNs to secure your Android devices after cancelling your AVG VPN subscription. Through Google Play Store, you can cancel your AVG subscription on your mobile phones quite easily. Follow these simple steps to cancel your AVG subscription from Google Play Store:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Click ☰ menu available at the left side, choose “Subscriptions”
3. Choose AVG Secure VPN from the list of subscriptions
4. “Cancel Subscription“, follow the on screen instructions to complete the cancellation process
How to cancel AVG VPN subscription on iOS?
After cancelling your subscription from AVG, you will still need to use a VPN to protect your online activities while using your desired iOS devices be it iPhone or iPad. You may cancel your iOS subscription via App Store by following these below-mentioned steps:
- Open your device settings
2. Click iTunes & App Store, click your Apple ID
3. Tap view Apple ID, sign in by providing your Apple ID password
4. Click Subscriptions
- Choose AVG Secure VPN from the list of subscriptions
- Click Cancel Subscription
- You must follow the on screen instructions to complete the cancellation procedure
Note: Your subscription will be ended at the end of current billing cycle.
This is how you may cancel your subscription even if you are using AVG VPN free trial feature.
How to cancel AVG VPN for refund within 30 days?
You can cancel your AVG VPN subscription and get a refund within 30 days after the subscription. The whole process is simple and should not take much of your time. If you cannot cancel the subscription at your own using the steps given above, you can contact the AVG Sales Support Page.
On the other hand, you can approach them through phone call as well. Hence, you can cancel an AVG subscription in no time.
What should I do after cancelling my AVG VPN subscription?
As of now, you have cancelled your AVG account to complete the cancellation process. You should secure your online whereabouts in the form of IP address, DNS and WebRTC information. Therefore, you had better review our best VPN provider 2020 list to start protecting your crucial online activities from the eyes of online snoopers and other unwanted personnel.
If you consider my point of view, I would recommend PureVPN based on my personal experience. Moreover, the Hong Kong based service delivers numerous privacy features like internet kill switch, 5 multi-logins, dedicated IP, split tunneling, Netflix unblocking and so on.
Besides, the provider works exceptionally well in different oppressive countries like China. This is the reason, PureVPN is included in the list of best VPNs for China. You will need to pay just to avail all these exciting packages under one package.
Here is a brief comparison between AVG Secure VPN and PureVPN that allows you choose the right VPN for improving your online privacy.
|Factors||AVG Secure VPN||PureVPN|
|Jurisdiction||Czech Republic||Hong Kong|
|Logging Policy||Keeps logs||No logs|
|Speed||14.81 Mbps||26.01 Mbps|
|Server Network||50+ servers|
|Customer Support||Live Chat, Email & FAQs||Live Chat, Email & Ticket|
|Website||AVG Secure VPN||PureVPN|
I expect you can cancel your AVG Secure VPN subscription after following the above-mentioned simple steps given in this guide. You can share your feedback about the experience in the comments section below.