Smartphones have always been a target of invaders. With the excessive use of smartphones, data protection is more important than ever nowadays. Our phones hold tons of personal data that is always at risk of getting lost or exposed on the network.
However, you can protect your Android devices with a premium VPN that shields your data completely. We recommend ExpressVPN on Android in Canada as it works exceptionally well in safeguarding smartphones. ExpressVPN has the best mobile VPN apps in Canada for Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows that are simple to install and easy to use.
You can configure ExpressVPN on an Android phone either by using Google Play Store App or by manually configuring it through settings. Even though it’s a premium option, it offers a 7-day free trial on Android mobile phones so you can test out its features risk-free.
Now, let’s cover the steps of setting up ExpressVPN on an Android device.
How to Install and Set Up ExpressVPN on Android In Canada
There are three ways to install and configure ExpressVPN on Android in Canada. They are as follows:
Here’s a detailed guide to getting the best VPN for Android in Canada on your device:
Set up the ExpressVPN app on your Android device
You can easily set up the ExpressVPN app on your Android device in the following steps:
1. Search for ExpressVPN on Google Play/Huawei/Galaxy Store.
2. Download the app once you find it.
3. Launch the ExpressVPN app after completing the installation.
4. Click ‘Sign In’ and add your email and password.
5. Connect to a server you like and stay secure on Android!
Manually Configure ExpressVPN through Settings
Different Android devices have different settings. The configuration process may vary slightly depending on the Android device and OS version. On the whole, ExpressVPN configuration is simple and can be done in a few minutes.
For this configuration setup, we have used Nokia 8. Implement the following steps to configure ExpressVPN manually through Android phone settings:
1. Open the Settings of your Android phone.
2. Click on Network & Internet.
3. Select the Advanced option.
4. Next, click on VPN.
5. Now press the “+” sign in the top right corner.
6. Decide any name for your VPN connection without any restrictions.
7. Select a protocol of your choice.
8. Add the server address of your VPN service provider.
9. Enter the credentials of your VPN service provider and click on Save.
Download the ExpressVPN Android App APK
Google products are not easily accessible in every country, including Play Store. They have been banned by some countries like China, where users can’t access Google Play Store. Even some Android phones don’t have Google Play Store installed.
We know how to access ExpressVPN on Android in Canada without dealing with Google Play Store problems. You can simply install the ExpressVPN APK file on their website easily.
Follow the steps ahead to install ExpressVPN on Android in Canada using the .apk file:
1. On your Android, click on this page and sign in with your credentials.
2. You’ll see ‘Set up your devices’ on your dashboard. Click Android from there.
3. Then, click ‘Download APK.’
4. Your device doesn’t allow apps from unknown sources by default. Click Settings > enable ‘Allow from this source.’
5. Once the APK file is downloaded on your device, Click Open > Install.
6. Then, click Open to launch the app.
7. After that, sign in using your credentials and enjoy!
These were the few steps needed to set up the ExpressVPN phone app on Android. You can download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Android device if you follow the instructions correctly. If you find it causing issues, you can solve them through our ExpressVPN not working in Canada.
FAQs – ExpressVPN Android App in Canada
Can you use ExpressVPN on Android in Canada?
Yes, you can use ExpressVPN on Android in Canada. ExpressVPN works with all Android tablets and smartphones. Moreover, it is compatible with Android 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, and 5.
How do I download ExpressVPN on Android in Canada?
You can download ExpressVPN on Android in Canada by searching on Google Play/Galaxy/Huawei store. Install the ExpressVPN app and complete the configuration. The other technique is to download the latest version of ExpressVPN’s .apk file on an Android device and set it up manually.
Is ExpressVPN free for Android in Canada?
No, ExpressVPN is not totally free for Android devices, but it does offer a 7-day free trial specifically for Android users. You just have to cancel the trial within 7 days.
Except for the ExpressVPN Canada free trial, you also get a 30-day money-back guarantee to try its premium features for a whole month. If you stay unsatisfied with the service, you can cancel your ExpressVPN subscription within 30 days and claim a refund.
You can lose your data and privacy when you connect your phones to the internet unprotected. This is where ExpressVPN comes to help. ExpressVPN is one of the fastest VPN services in Canada, perfectly capable of keeping you secure and unblocking streaming platforms like Netflix with ExpressVPN.
The ExpressVPN app for Android is easy to download and can be configured without requiring any special tools, techniques, or knowledge.
We have compiled this explanatory guide in the easiest format that can be followed by literally any person with no technical background or professional expertise.
Try ExpressVPN on Android in Canada risk-free for 30-days with a money-back guarantee to get familiar with the interface and experience world-class services. Take our word, and you won’t regret your decision!