How common is VPN Error 619 in Canada?
It is not unusual to encounter a connection error while connecting your VPN in Canada. Many of the errors prompt on your devices due to technical issues at your end. And the majority of the time, the issues are very quickly resolved in Canada, if handled smartly. If you are a veteran VPN user in Canada, you might have encountered VPN connection Error 619 in Canada at some stage.
Make sure you check out our list of Best VPN providers to maximize your online privacy in Canada.
What is VPN Connection Error 619 in Canada?
VPN Error 619 for Canadian users is directly linked with the remote computer. It simply states, “A connection to the remote computer could not be established”. Now there might be various reasons why you are prompted with this error in Canada, so you need to consider a few things (discussed below) if you ever come across this error before talking directly to your VPN provider in Canada.
How to Fix VPN Connection Error 619 in Canada?
It is common for Windows 7 users to run into Error 619 in Canada. By following our simple guide, most of the users will be able to resolve the issue all by themselves in Canada. The solution does not ask for a degree in rocket science and even the newbies would be able to successfully implement it with ease in Canada.
Here we go.
1) If you have any other Proxy or VPN running on your PC or laptop, remove or disconnect it.
2) The firewall and anti-virus programs block access to ports all the time. Make sure they are temporarily disabled until your VPN is set up and running on your machine.
3) The above steps should work. However, if the error does not go away, remove your VPN Client from the Control Panel, make sure you’re running the correct and supported version of Windows and then re-install the latest version of the VPN Client.
4) Change your connection security setting to PPTP, if the problem still does not go away.
5) Following the above steps would help you resolve the VPN Error 619, but it the problem still persists, run a check on your internet connection and router settings.
VPN connection Error 619 for Canadian users might frustrate a VPN user in Canada if he is new to the technology. Those who are familiar with VPN and its errors know that it is nothing to be worried about and it can be resolved by following the above-mentioned steps. However, it is recommended to all the users in Canada that if the error stays at its place, contact your VPN provider.