How do I cancel my subscription to ITV Hub? If this question has been popping up in your head, we’ve deconstructed all there you have to know. There are several ways you can cancel your subscription, it all boils down to which device you are using and the way you have subscribed to ITV hub.
ITV’s most popular shows, including Love Island UK Season 9 as well as sports event Horse Racing are available on their video-on-demand service, ITV Hub. There are dozens of ITV shows, miniseries, documentaries, and movies available exclusively through the network’s streaming service, which has made it incredibly famous.
Sadly, ITV Hub is locked for the citizens in Canada, like many other streaming services. In this case, a premium VPN service, such as ExpressVPN, can come in handy on ITV in Canada as it provides uninterrupted, high-speed streaming with maximum security.
Today, we will teach you all there is to know if you have an ITV hub subscription that you have decided to part ways with.
How To Cancel ITV Hub Subscription On ITV Hub Website? [Steps]
In order to cancel your ITV hub subscription, you will need to retrace your steps back to when you subscribed to the service. Here’s how to cancel your ITV Hub subscription if you subscribe via the ITV hub website:
- Visit the ITV hub website.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Next, you will need to navigate to your Account settings and go to “manage your account”.
- Here you will find the option to look into Manage your Payment details.
- Tap on Cancel and confirm your cancellation and you’re all done!
How To Cancel ITV Hub On iPhone?
If you own an iPhone or an iPad, you will need to venture into your Apple ID settings in order to make any changes since the ITV hub gets linked to the Apple ID. Here’s how to cancel ITV Hub on iPhone:
- Navigate to the iPhone settings
- Next, click on your profile on the right-hand side
- Then, click on subscriptions from the menu
- Once you see ITV Hub, click on Cancel Subscription.
Note: In the case that you can’t find the option to cancel your membership, you will need a different approach. You are probably being billed by a third party so you will need to contact them to assist you in this process. You can also ask the ITV Hub support team to cancel your ITV Hub+ subscription and save yourself the trouble.
How To Cancel ITV Hub On Android?
If you subscribe on an Android device, you will need to follow a different set of instructions to cancel your ITV hub subscription. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Google Play Store and sign in to your Gmail account
- Next, you will need to click on your profile in the right-top corner
- Navigate to Payments & Subscriptions
- Browse the list and select the ITV Hub subscription
- Click on Manage and follow through to cancel the subscription
- Congratulations! You just canceled the ITV hub subscription on your Android device.
How To Cancel ITV Hub From Amazon Fire TV?
If you are an Amazon Fire subscriber, the ITV hub will redirect you to your Amazon account. Here are the detailed steps to follow to cancel the ITV hub on Amazon Fire TV:
- Log in to your Amazon account with the ITV hub subscription
- Navigate to the section that says Memberships and Subscriptions
- Browse the list and select ITV hub. Select Cancel.
- That’s about it! You’re all done.
Note: If you subscribed to ITV Hub+ through Amazon, you can cancel your account by visiting Amazon’s support page, clicking “Subscriptions,” and following the on-screen instructions.
How To Turn Off Auto-Renewal On ITV Hub?
If you want to prevent ITV Hub from automatically renewing your subscription, you must do so from your account settings. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the ITV official website and log-in with your credentials
- Visit the Billing and Subscriptions tab
- From here you can change your plan so explore the option a bit
- Make sure you switch off the auto-renewal option
How to cancel ITV Hub+ using Google Play in Canada?
Please follow these instructions to cancel your ITV Hub+ subscription through Google Play in the United States:
- Visit Google Play Store or the official website.
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Official ITV website
- Next, log-in with your credentials
- Click on your profile and navigate to Subscriptions and payments
- From here, you can cancel your subscription easily
How do I cancel my ITV Hub free trial in Canada?
When it comes to canceling the ITV Hub free trial in the US, the procedure can change depending on the user’s method of subscribing to ITV Hub+. If you’ve decided that you don’t want to keep using the service after your trial period is over, you can cancel it by following the procedures we outlined for each of the available signup options.
How do I cancel ITV Hub on Apple?
In order to terminate your ITV hub service on your Apple device, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the settings tab
- From the Apple ID menu, you will go to Subscriptions
- Next, you will be prompted to cancel your subscription.
Note: To cancel your account if none of these work, please contact customer support.
If you want to test out ITV hubs before committing to the service, the ITV free trial is valuable. However, you have the right to terminate your subscription at any time and not watch movies on ITV. In that case, you have absolutely nothing to feel guilty about.
We hope that the information we provided today was useful to you in canceling your ITV hub subscription. Let us know in the comments below.