Want to know how to unblock Zoom in the UAE? Then this blog is for you. After reading this article, you will learn how to unblock Zoom in the UAE by using a VPN, the list of countries where Zoom doesn’t work, and how to use Zoom on multiple devices.
Unblocking Zoom has become crucial for business owners, data science companies, and IT employees because of remote work during this COVID-19 pandemic. Moreover, even though UAE is becoming one of the most tourist-friendly places in the world, some applications are banned in this country.
So, if you want to use Zoom in the UAE on any one of your devices then you need a Best VPN for Zoom. By connecting your device to a VPN, you can easily change your IP address and hide your actual Geo-location.
How to Unblock Zoom in the UAE?
Follow these steps to bypass web limits and unblock Zoom in UAE without any hassle.
- Subscribe to a VPN service (We recommend PureVPN).
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Create an account and sign-in using your credentials.
- Choose any server from the list and press connect.
- Open the Zoom app and start making video calling hassle-free.
By doing this, you can use Zoom for video conferencing in the UAE as well as anywhere in the world. But, not all VPNs are equal as some of them cannot overcome Geo-restrictions. You can choose the best VPN for Zoom from our list below.
In a hurry? Quick Overview.
- PureVPN: Best VPN for Zoom. Offers great unblocking capabilities.
- Surfshark: Offers amazing functionality features at low-priced monthly plans.
- ExpressVPN: Industry Giant. Has over 3000+ servers to bypass any geo-restrictions.
Best VPNs for Zoom
Here’s a list of the 3 best VPNs for Zoom in 2020..
1. PureVPN – Best VPN for Zoom
PureVPN has its jurisdiction in Hong Kong and doesn’t store user logs of their customers. It has a massive number of servers, over 2000, which are present in more than 140 countries. Also, it uses bank-standard encryption protocols, such as PPTP, L2TP, and AES-256, to protect your device from malicious attacks.
With the help of P2P servers provided by PureVPN, you can download unlimited torrent files anonymously. Also, the split tunneling feature boosts internet speed and enhances file transfer as it is re-routing traffic of your streaming devices.
PureVPN has an amazing onboarding process as well for both advanced and first-timers. You can check detailed video tutorials when installing PureVPN app on any one of your devices. And with round-the-clock customer support, you won’t face any trouble using PureVPN in the UAE or anywhere in the world.
2. Surfshark – Unblocks Zoom UAE Instantly
Surfshark has become very popular due to its amazing features and server speeds. Currently, it offers up to 1000 available servers in 50 locations that you can use to unblock Zoom in Abu Dhabi, UAE, or anywhere in the world.
As Surfshark doesn’t store user logs and uses the latest encryption protocols, it is a trusted VPN provider. You are saving money if you are choosing Surfshark rather than other VPN providers. The monthly pricing plans are as low as $1.99 which are dirt cheap.
Surfshark offers a free 7-day trial to all users who are using iOS, Android, and mac. This is something not many VPN providers are offering. Plus, Surfshark offers a 30-day money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with their services.
3. ExpressVPN – Popular Zoom VPN
ExpressVPN uses split tunneling to boost streaming and prevent any type of buffering, which is best for Zoom users. With the help of ExpressVPN, you can choose streaming-optimized servers to use Zoom and start streaming your favorite channels like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, or Hulu.
It provides more than 3000 servers around the world and you will face no trouble in connecting to a reliable server in the UAE. Also, ExpressVPN has an internet kill switch option and uses high-grade encryption protocols to protect your private data.
ExpressVPN is a trusted provider due to its high-end features and some of them include split tunneling, platform compatibility, IP leak protection, and torrent downloads. As ExpressVPN uses gold standard encryption protocols, it is a reliable and secure VPN app for anyone living in the UAE.
How to Install a VPN on Mac for Zoom?
Follow these steps:
- Install PureVPN app on Mac.
- Download PureVPN setup files on the device.
- Click on the downloaded file.
- Click on the PureVPN icon and press Preferences.
- On the Accounts tab, press “+” icon to create a L2TP or PPTP account.
- Put in the details of your server address as well as username and password.
- Now connect your mac device anytime from the main menu bar.
How to Install a VPN on iOS Devices for Zoom?
Follow these steps:
- Download PureVPN from the App store.
- Click on the VPN app.
- Go to the Settings options and uncheck Block Untrusted servers.
- Click on home screen > connections > add VPN connections.
- Enter your description, server address, and click on save.
- Click on PureVPN and continue.
- Enter username and password to connect.
- Enjoy video conferencing on Zoom.
How to Install a VPN on Android Devices for Zoom?
Follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings option.
- Select More from Wireless and Networks.
- Choose the VPN.
- Click on the “+” icon.
- Pick any security protocol.
- Click on save.
- Go back to the VPN settings and click on the app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Open the Zoom app and use it anywhere.
List of Countries Where Zoom Does not Work:
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- North Korea
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Why Should You Avoid Using a Free VPN to Unblock Zoom?
Most of the free VPNs cannot bypass strict geo-restrictions and country-driven firewalls. As some countries don’t allow their citizens to view specific content and block websites, using a free VPN doesn’t work because of its low security protocols.
Moreover, free VPNs don’t have enough servers for you to connect. This will cause low bandwidth issues and you will feel frustrated with numerous ads whenever you are connected to a free VPN. These free VPN providers don’t use any network infrastructure and encryption, this is the reason why a free VPN is not a good choice for using video conferencing apps like Zoom.
Lastly, free VPNs are filled with malware and might sell your private data to advertising companies without even notifying you. And choosing a paid VPN is a reliable option for anyone who wants to use Zoom in the UAE.
By following this guide, you can use a VPN and easily unblock Zoom in the UAE to easily work from home and stay connected to your colleagues. Besides unblocking Zoom, you can also use a VPN to keep your private data, passwords and credit card details, safe from cyber-attackers and rogue internet connections. A VPN can also help you unblock multiple streaming channels like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, or BT Sport.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?