It’s a fact that unnecessary and irrelevant ads on the internet ruin the user experience. Luckily, you can block these ads with ad-blockers or web browser extensions. However, the best way to get a completely ad-free and secure internet experience is by using a VPN with CleanWeb feature in USA. Now you must be wondering “What is CleanWeb VPN in USA?”
In this blog, we will explore the best VPN with CleanWeb in USA feature and how you use it to enjoy an ad-free online experience, whether you are streaming, gaming, torrenting, or just browsing the internet.
CleanWeb feature is basically offered in Surfshark, which blocks ads and malware while also keeping irritating cookie pop-ups at bay. Other premium VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN also offer ad-blocking and anti-malware features. For instance, ExpressVPN offers the Threat Manager feature to block ads, malicious websites, and ads, while NordVPN has the Threat Protection Lite feature in USA for more or less the same purpose.
A VPN also lets you change your IP address in USA for security and anonymity reasons, which helps you keep your data secure and access geo-restricted content.
Best VPN with CleanWeb in USA (ad blocker) – Quick Overview:
Before we start our in-depth analysis, here’s a quick overview of the best VPNs with the CleanWeb in USA:
- ExpressVPN: Best VPN with CleanWeb feature in USA. Offers an advanced ad-blocking and anti-malware tool called Threat Manager that keeps you away from annoying ads and malicious websites.
- Surfshark: Budget-friendly VPN with CleanWeb feature in USA. Offers a cost-effective solution with its proprietary CleanWeb feature that blocks ads, cookie pop-ups, and malware.
- NordVPN: Most secure VPN with CleanWeb feature in USA. Offers the best security and encryption protocols with a Threat Protection Lite feature for a clean and ad-free user experience.
Why do you need a VPN with CleanWeb in USA
A CleanWeb (ad-blocker) feature will help you block ads, malware, trackers, phishing attempts, and cookie pop-ups, providing a cleaner, safer, and more secure browsing experience. Here’s why you need a VPN with CleanWeb in USA:
- Block ads on websites and streaming services: Ad-blocking apps and web browser plugins only block ads, pop-ups, cookies, and banners while you are using a browser. However, with a CleanWeb feature, you’ll be secure against ads and malware on your entire system or smart device.
- Stay secure and private: While the CleanWeb feature keeps the annoying ads away, combining it with a VPN also enhances your online security and digital data privacy. A VPN conceals your real identity and location by masking your actual IP address. Not just that, it also reroutes your entire internet traffic through encrypted VPN tunnels that keep you secure against phishers, trackers, advertisers, and hackers.
- Curtail malware risks: CleanWeb provides protection against malware-infected websites, allowing you to browse the internet safely. It also gives you access to information about past website breaches.
Best VPN with CleanWeb in USA – In-depth Analysis
After testing and deeply analyzing over 160 VPN apps, we have shortlisted the 3 best VPNs with CleanWeb in USA. Let’s start our in-depth analysis:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN with CleanWeb in USA
- Uses Threat Manager feature to block trackers and malicious sites
- 3000servers in 94 countries, including 25+ servers in the US
- Speed: 89.42 Mbps
- Simultaneous connections: 5 devices
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- DDoS attack prevention
ExpressVPN is the best VPN with CleanWeb in USA. It guarantees extensive security coverage, super-fast speeds, and excellent unblocking features. You will enjoy a clean, seamless, and secure internet experience using its Threat Manager feature.
ExpressVPN Threat Manager feature prevents your device from interacting with servers that are labeled “blocklist” of malicious sites and trackers. The provider updates this blocklist regularly with each new app version. This feature is currently available within ExpressVPN apps for Linux, Mac, and iOS.
This VPN features a vast network of over 3000 servers in 94 countries, and 25+ server sites in the United States. It works incredibly quickly and efficiently to deliver continuous HD streaming.
On the ExpressVPN speed test in USA, it provided outstanding downloading speeds of 89.42 Mbps and upload speeds of 84.64 Mbps over a 100 Mbps connection.
It can unblock several streaming services, including BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, Hotstar, Disney Plus, NBC Live, Spotify, and others.
Android, macOS, iOS, Windows, and Linux all have client applications for ExpressVPN. It is also compatible with game consoles, smart TVs, and media streaming devices like Chromecast, FireStick, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku with ExpressVPN in USA.
ExpressVPN also includes a SmartDNS connectivity application called MediaStreamer that helps users quickly adjust DNS settings on those devices that don’t support VPN setup in USA.
With AES 256-bit encryption and additional privacy features such as Network Kill Switch, No-Logging, Double VPN, and Server Obfuscation, ExpressVPN protects your online identity in USA. Not to forget its Threat Manager feature is a brute force against unwanted ads and dangerous malware.
Even if ExpressVPN is a little pricey, its exceptional performance makes up for the expense. The most affordable ExpressVPN subscription in USA plan is $6.67/mo (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan), and it includes a 1-month money-back guarantee and Live Chat for Customer Support is open 24/7.
If you choose to subscribe via a smartphone (Android or iOS), you can also enjoy a 7-day ExpressVPN free trial in USA. For more details on features and specifications, just read our comprehensive ExpressVPN review USA.
- CleanWeb blocks annoying ads and viruses in USA
- Simple app interfaces
- AES 256-bit encryption standard
- 24/7 Live chat service is available
- Quick downloads with unlimited bandwidth
- 7-day free trial for mobile phone users
- It costs a little bit more than its rivals
2. Surfshark – Affordable VPN with CleanWeb in USA
- Uses CleanWeb Technology
- 3200+ servers in 100 countries, including 600+ US servers
- Speed: 81.32 Mbps
- Simultaneous connections: Unlimited Devices
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- DDoS protection
Surfshark is the most budget-friendly VPN with CleanWeb feature in USA. It provides the best affordable options for your online security and privacy demands, including those related to gaming, torrenting, streaming, and web browsing in USA.
It has a very sophisticated Clean Web feature that blocks malicious ads and websites. After enabling this feature, we could barely have any ads and almost all trackers were disabled. Moreover, this feature also helps users to protect themselves from phishing attempts.
With its 3200+ servers dispersed over 100 countries, with 600+ US servers, it provides extensive coverage.
You won’t be let down by Surfshark’s speed. When we performed the Surfshark speed test in USA, it delivered incredible download speeds of 81.32 Mbps and upload speeds of 76.12 Mbps over a 100 Mbps connection.
It can give easy access to a lot of popular streaming sites. Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Disney+ Hotstar, Channel 4, Hulu, NBC, Disney Plus, Sony Liv, and other streaming services were among them.
You can also use Surfshark on Android in USA, Windows, iOS, macOS, and Linux thanks to cross-platform compatibility. It features one-click connectivity, but if you need to set it up on a device that doesn’t support a VPN, you can find simple instructions on its official website.
Surfshark provides smart apps for a range of devices, including gaming consoles (Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation), smart TVs (Samsung TV, Android TV), and media streaming devices (Roku with Surfshark in USA, Apple TV, and Fire Stick). It also offers cutting-edge software for Wi-Fi routers. Plus, it provides browser add-ons for the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Brave browser VPN in USA.
When it comes to security and privacy, the premium service offers a number of high-tech security and privacy features, including No-Logging, Multi-hop, AES 256-GCM encryption, and an Automatic Network Kill Switch. With its CleanWeb feature, you block ads and malware; and avoid invasive cookie pop-up requests.
A Surfshark subscription plan costs $2.30/mo (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) and includes unrestricted connections at the same time. Also, you will receive a 30-day refund guarantee that enables you to test it out risk-free and allows you to cancel your subscription to Surfshark. You can sign up for Surfshark’s 7-day free trial in USA simply using a smartphone. And, it also offers 24-hours Customer support via live assistance.
See more details in our comprehensive Surfshark review USA.
- CleanWeb feature
- Easy-to-use smart apps
- Affordable subscription rates
- A-1 security and privacy features
- Unlimited concurrent connections
- 24/7 client assistance
- Some servers have slow speeds
- Apple devices lack the split-tunneling function
3. NordVPN – Secure VPN with CleanWeb in USA
- NordVPN Threat Protection Lite
- Over 5500 servers in 60 countries, with 1970+ in the USA
- Speed: 83.82 Mbps
- Simultaneous connections: 6 devices
- Unlimited bandwidth for Ultra HD streaming
- DDoS protection
NordVPN is a secure VPN provider with CleanWeb feature in USA to protect against malware. It features a Threat Protection Lite feature, reliable encryption, Double VPN capabilities, and excellent privacy protections that give you a safe and clean browsing and streaming experience in USA.
It boasts a huge network with over 5500 servers spread over 60 different countries, including more than 1970 in the US.
Access Netflix with NordVPN outside USA, Disney+ Hotstar, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Channel 4, Disney Plus, NBC, Sony Liv, Amazon Prime Video, and other streaming services.
You can always choose a less congested server thanks to NordVPN’s extensive server network. Connection speed is substantially accelerated by its proprietary NordLynx protocol. Excellent results were obtained from the NordVPN speed test in USA. Over a 100 Mbps connection, it achieved download speeds of 83.82 Mbps and upload speeds of 44.64 Mbps.
It is possible to set up NordVPN on a variety of operating systems, including Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, and Linux. Additionally, it provides a CleanWeb feature for game consoles like Xbox and PlayStation; Wi-Fi routers; Smart TVs, Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV. Also, you may utilize NordVPN on a Raspberry Pi in USA to get specially designed smart solutions for your company.
Only the best privacy and security features are provided by this VPN. Top-quality security measures and encryption mechanisms including Double VPN, Server Obfuscation, AES 256-Bit Encryption, Kill Switch, and No Logs Policy are provided. Not to add, the CleanWeb protects the users against malware and also acts as an ad-blocker to allow smooth streaming with no disturbance.
NordVPN offers its long-term subscription plan for just $3.99/mo (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) and you can also enjoy its 1-month rebate guarantee with 24/7 Live Chat Support. Mobile phone users are also entitled to its NordVPN 7-day free trial in USA.
For further details, see our in-depth NordVPN review USA.
- User-friendly setup with CleanWeb feature
- Largest server fleet
- Unrestricted bandwidth and fast speeds
- Robust encryption methods
- Customer support is available
- 6 devices all at once
- Desktop apps operate quite slowly
How to connect to CleanWeb on Surfshark VPN in USA?
Wondering how to use CleanWeb on Surfshark in USA? Simply follow these easy steps:
- Launch your Surfshark client app on your device.
- Head over to the Settings menu.
- Locate the CleanWeb feature and turn it on.
- Start streaming and browsing without any ads or malware.
FAQ – Best VPN with CleanWeb in USA
Should I turn on CleanWeb on Surfshark in USA?
Yes, you should turn on the CleanWeb feature on Surfshark in USA as it will block annoying ads during videos, unwanted cookie pop-ups, malware-infected web pages, phishers, and hacking attempts.
What is CleanWeb VPN in USA?
CleanWeb is a feature or service provided by some companies that help protect users from various online threats while browsing the internet in USA. It typically includes features such as blocking access to malware-infected websites, blocking intrusive ads and pop-ups, and protecting against phishing scams. CleanWeb may also include features that enhance your online privacy, such as blocking tracking cookies and preventing data leakage. The specific features offered may vary depending on the company providing the CleanWeb service.
Can I block YouTube ads with a CleanWeb in USA?
Yes, you can block YouTube ads with a CleanWeb feature in USA. However, keep in mind that only premium VPN services with ad-blocking features can give you a truly ad-free Youtube experience. Hence, we recommend using one of our recommended VPNs.
CleanWeb is a handy feature offered by premium VPN providers like Surfshark that helps safeguard users block ads and other data breach risks. Its key functionalities often involve preventing access to websites infected with malware, stopping unwanted ads and pop-ups, and providing protection against phishing attempts.
Additionally, CleanWeb may offer privacy-enhancing capabilities, such as blocking tracking cookies and preventing the disclosure of personal information. The specific set of features available can differ among companies that offer CleanWeb.
In this guide, we have explored the top 3 contenders for the best VPN with CleanWeb in USA features. You can count on our recommended VPNs for a safe, secure, and ad-free online experience in USA.