Are you ready to witness the blockbuster movies on Kodi (aka XBMC) with an exceptional playback quality? If yes, then Kodi Exodus is an all-in-one addon that offers unmatchable media offerings, including some best of the time Movies, TV Shows, Channels, Episodes and everything that will give you Goosebumps!
With Kodi Exodus installed, you’re just a click away from the world of on-demand entertainment. To ease the complicated setup process, this guide will help you to Install Exodus Kodi in a matter of seconds. If you are looking for ways to watch GoT, check out our guide on how to watch Game of Thrones on Kodi.
But Hold on!
Before you begin installing Kodi Exodus addon, do remember that Exodus Kodi fetches media from sites like MoviesHD, PubFilm, Xmovies, PutLocker, PrimeWire, OpenLoad & Vidzi. Meaning, you may face DMCA and copyright violation notices for infringing legal media. But fortunately, now you can evade DMCA and copyright trolls easily by using a Kodi VPN. It will make you 101% protected & anonymous, so you enjoy premium media on Exodus Kodi without fearing about fines and copyright notices.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi
Now that you have a KodiVPN installed on your system, you’re all set to enjoy the best on-demand entertainment experience securely from anywhere in the world. We have created a step-by-step illustrated guide to setup Exodus on Kodi.
Install Exodus on Kodi 17 Krypton:
To install Exodus on Kodi v17 Krypton, just follow these steps:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Settings icon, select System Setting, then Add-ons, and make sure to turn on Unknown sources (click ‘Yes’ when a pop-up box appears)
- Go back to Settings and click on File Manager
- Click on Add source
- Click on where it says None and enter the URL: http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/ (you can enter any address of a repo), give a name to the source (we’ll name it SC), and click Ok
- Navigate back to Kodi Add-ons page and select the Package Installer icon located at the top left corner
- Select Install from ZIP file, locate the source (SC in our case) and wait for the repository to install
- Now go to Install from Repository, select the repository (Simply Caz Repo), then Video Add-ons, and select Exodus from the list
- Hit Install and wait for the add-on to enable
- And that’s it, you’re done! Enjoy streaming unlimited content on Exodus
Install Exodus on Kodi 16 Jarvis
Here’s how to install Exodus addon on Kodi v16:
- Access Kodi from your system
- From the main screen of Kodi, move your cursor to SYSTEM
- A horizontal menu bar will appear below SYSTEM, as displayed in picture below. Click on File manager
- On the window of File manager, click on Add source
- A new window of “Add Files source” will appear, double click on <None>
- You will be displayed with a new pop-up window “Enter the paths or browse for the media locations”. In this window, type http://repo.cazwall.com/sc/
- Now, you will be returned to previous window. Click on “Enter a name for this media source” and type “SC”
- Tap on OK
- On the main screen of Kodi, click on SYSTEM
- From the left menu bar, click on Add-ons
- Now, tap on “Install from zip file”
- A list will appear, click on SC
- Now, wait for few seconds, till a notification displays “Add-on enabled”.
- Go back to main screen and click on PROGRAMS
- From PROGRAMS screen, click on Addon Installer
- Tap on Featured Addons
- Now, you will see various addons on screen. Click on
- Proceed by installing Exodus addon
- Wait for few moments till confirmation message is displayed.
- Once the installation is completed, go to main screen, scroll cursor to VIDEOS and click on Add-ons
- You will see a list of Kodi addons, find Exodus and click on it
- Finally, choose from Movies, TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels and enjoy hours of unrestricted entertainment
Upon successful installation, you will be able to watch countless movies and shows belonging to various genres (action, adventure, animation, biography, comedy, crime, drama, family, fantasy, history, horror, and music). In addition to this, there are best Kodi addons, which offer sports, live shows, gaming matches and much more.
How to Solve Issues While Installing Exodus on Kodi
There are various issues when installing and running Exodus on Kodi. We have mentioned few issues pertaining to Exodus in the section below. If you face any issues other than feel free to mention it in the comment section.
How to Solve Kodi Not Working Issue
Many users have reported an issue where they weren’t able to use Kodi. In the most frequently faced issue, fans were able to watch videos only from 1970 and previous years. To solve this issue, users need to update their date and timings after installing Exodus on Kodi, as default date is set to 1970.
In addition to this, users also complained about being able to watch limited number of shows and movies. To resolve it, users need to update their Kodi to the latest available version.
Exodus Kodi Disappeared (No Config Wizard)
This issue is prevalent mainly in older versions of Kodi (v16 or below). I would suggest that you upgrade to the newer version so that this issue is resolved. However, if you wish to continue using the older version, then go Programs > Program Add-ons > Config. Wizard. Now select the operating system that you are using (Android if you are on Amazon Firestick). Once the Config Wizard is done, you will see the list of add-ons that need to be updated.
Kodi Exodus no Stream Available
One of the reasons why you wouldn’t find any streams for Exodus is because the content database are out of date. Usually a new movie or show gets listed on Exodus because the artwork is available, but that doesn’t mean the streams are present. To overcome this issue, you can clear your cache. Go to Settings > Tools > Clear Providers > Clear Cache and that’s it, the problem should be resolved.
Exodus Failed to Install a Dependency
On numerous occasions you will encounter the problem where Exodus fails to install dependencies. This issue occurs when dependencies are missing from Kodi. You can reinstall the dependencies by loading the sources.
Another way to overcome this problem is by deleting a file from Profile Directory. Just follow these steps:
- Lunch Kodi
- Go to System
- Click on File Manager
- Select Profile Directory
- Now double-click Database
- Locate a file named ‘db’
- Right-click on this file and hit Delete
- Press YES to remove the file
- Now exit Kodi and re-launch the software, it should automatically fix any dependency error
*Note: This method may not work for everyone, so you might want reinstall the dependency again.
How Do I Update Exodus on Kodi
Update Exodus on Kodi is very simple and straightforward. Just follow these steps and Exodus will be up to date in no time:
- Launch Kodi
- Go to Add-ons
- Then Video add-ons
- Right click Exodus and select Information
- Now click on Update
- And there you have it!
Usually Kodi auto updates different add-ons. However, using the above steps will keep your add-on updated all the time.
Install Exodus on Kodi Amazon Firestick
To install Exodus on Kodi Amazon Firestick, you can follow the steps illustrated earlier in this guide. Whether you are using Kodi version 16 or 17, the steps will remain the same. You can use various sources to install Exodus add-on.
That said, one of the issues troubling users is not to install the add-on, but to install Kodi on Firestick. Our guide on how to install Kodi on Firestick guides you through all the steps of configuring the streaming service without the use of a computer. By using ES File Explorer, you can install Kodi directly onto your Amazon Firestick.
The mainstream Kodi addon has been unleashed, and fans are eager to watch best of the time movies through Exodus on Kodi. The above guide will aid you to install Exodus Kodi hassle free without requiring any additional procedures.
Also, if DMCA and copyright trolls are the hurdles on your way to watch Kodi Exodus, then KodiVPN will provide top-grade protection and anonymity to fans against ISP monitoring, DMCA and copyright trolls, while ensuring hours of non-stop on-demand entertainment.