Sudan has always gone through a chaotic phase in its political history, as state-wide protests against the government and increased costs of living continue and internet restrictions worsen.
Internet in Sudan has been ranked in the 17th position by FreedomHouse and is grouped to be not free. The government in Sudan has always responded with excessive aggression to peaceful demonstrations of citizens by repeatedly blacking out social media to prevent protesters from actively using social media to organize protests.
To address all of these issues, you’ll need the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users. It’s an online VPN tool capable of spoofing your location, letting you bypass ISP throttling, geo-restriction, and slow internet speeds in Sudan. So, we tested 150+ VPNs for this purpose and rounded off 6 Sudan VPN providers to cater to the needs of all Sudanese present in the country.
These reliable VPNs for Sudan keep no logs and offers strong encryption. You can enjoy high-quality media on popular streaming services without buffering while being completely protected from unlawful access by outside parties.
Quick Overview: The Best VPN for Sudan for Australian Users
Here is a quick overview of 6 best VPNs for Sudan for Australian users in 2023:
- ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Sudan for Australian users. Offers 3000+ fast-speed servers worldwide. Unblocks US Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, etc. Nearby servers: Egypt
- Surfshark: Budget-friendly VPN for Sudan. Offers Unlimited simultaneous connections at an affordable price of AU$ 3.44/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) . Offers 3200+ servers globally. Nearby servers: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria
- NordVPN: Large Server Network VPN for Sudan. Offers 5500+ servers across 60 countries. Nearby servers: UAE, Israel
- IPVanish: One of the Fastest VPNs for Sudan. Super-speedy servers with an average speed of 85 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. Offers excellent privacy for streaming. Nearby servers: UAE, Israel
- CyberGhost: User-friendly VPN for Sudan.Offers easy-to-use apps for all popular devices and OS; iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and more. Nearby servers: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kenya
- Private Internet Access: Best Torrenting VPN for Sudan. Offers 35000+ P2P-optimized servers in the world with port forwarding and Socks5 support. Nearby servers: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE
Check out our testing methods for choosing the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users and FAQs
Why do Australian Users need a VPN for Sudan?
Australian users need a VPN for Sudan for the following reasons:
1. Censorship and geo-blocks:
The government in Sudan rules with high-handed authoritarianism and the online space is heavily regulated in the country. Internet shutdowns and sudden restrictions on social media apps and multiple websites are common issues that can be seen in this country from time to time.
Therefore, a VPN is needed to bypass all censorship and restrictions in Sudan by connecting to an offshore server location. This would allow users to unblock any social media app they like anytime and stay updated with the latest updates of the country.
Similarly, VPNs also allow you to access geo-restricted streaming like Hulu and Amazon, as well as US Netflix in Sudan.
2. Staying safe online:
VPNs boost your online privacy and prevent you from being tracked by Sudanese government agencies or cybercriminals for any reason whatsoever. ISPs use your IP address to track your online activities. But, when you use a VPN, you get a different IP address of a different location, making it impossible for the ISP to track your online activities.
Public Wi-Fi serves as an easy target for hackers to launch a cyberattack or data breach exploit against users on Wi-Fi hotspots. Therefore, with a VPN, you can mask your online activities, making it almost impossible for hackers to track them. With a VPN, you can safely access public Wi-Fi in Sudan.
3. Avoid ISP throttling
Internet service providers (ISPs) all around the world and in Sudan throttle bandwidth and slow down speeds, especially if you are a heavy data user. Your ISP can track your online activities, so if you are using a lot of data for gaming, streaming, or torrenting, your speed will be limited.
However, if you use a VPN, it can send traffic through multiple ports. This way, your ISP will not be able to know what you are doing online, so you can bypass throttling and enjoy a fast connection internet.
4. Secure Torrenting Experience
Torrenting is something that many governments frown upon and Sudan is no exception. If you want to carry out P2P filesharing easily, it is best to remain unseen by an ISP or the government, wherever you are in the world, but especially so in Sudan. To ensure that you can torrent with ease, it is best to hide your activity through a secure, trustworthy VPN that shields your activity from both the ISP and government, alike.
6 Best VPNs For Sudan for Australian users (2023 In-Depth Analysis)
We tested these VPNs on the basis of their servers, speeds, unblocking capabilities, connection limits, and security features to find the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users. So let’s get into more details about these Sudan VPNs:
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Sudan for Australian users
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries (does not offer servers in Sudan, but has plenty of servers in the Middle East)
- Encryption protocols: Lightway, AES 256-Bit, OpenVPN, IKEv2
- Simultaneous connections: 5
- Device compatibility: Android, Windows, iOS, Smart TVs, PS4, etc
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix US, Peacock TV, CBC, Hulu, Disney+, OxygenTV in Sudan
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users with amazing security features and data encryption protocols. This VPN’s 3000+ servers in 94 countries are perfectly capable of unblocking social media websites and apps in Sudan.
Unblocking streaming websites like Netflix and P2P is one of the main uses of a VPN, and users in Sudan can make good use of ExpressVPN for this purpose. ExpressVPN unblocks US Netflix and enables torrent downloads on all servers. Apart from this, it can also unblock other streaming platforms like Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Disney+ with ExpressVPN, and more.
However, ExpressVPN doesn’t offer servers in Sudan till now. So if you are planning on traveling and want to stay connected to Sudanese TV channels, get connected to a VPN with Egypt servers to access all local channels and services from abroad. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked Netflix Egypt using ExpressVPN’s Egyptian servers:
This VPN doesn’t compromise on speeds at all. We conducted an ExpressVPN speed test during streaming in Sudan and recorded an average download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection on its worldwide servers.
To ensure the privacy of users is strictly maintained under wraps, ExpressVPN’s no logs policy has been imposed on its servers. This means that no authority can trace your activities on the web, giving you complete freedom in Sudan.
This Sudan VPN also offers other advanced security features that are meant to keep all your activities encrypted over the internet. ExpressVPN’s kill switch is an effective one that disconnects you from the internet if your VPN connection becomes unstable.
It also offers AES 256-bit encryption, split tunneling, anonymous browsing, and OpenVPN protocol, which combine to offer the perfect security you’d require for your social media and internet activities in Sudan.
For ultimate privacy, ExpressVPN also offers IP and DNS leak protection, to keep you anonymous online. We tested it for IP leaks by connecting to its Albania server, and there were no leaks, as it hid our real IP address throughout the connection.
ExpressVPN offers compatible and lightweight apps for multiple OS and devices. For instance, Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, etc. You can also set up the VPN on your router to enjoy security and geo-restricted services on devices that do not directly support VPN apps, such as Roku and Kodi.
This VPN offers fantastic streaming and security services in Sudan. If you want to buy its service, it is available at a price of AU$ 9.98/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) with a 3-month free subscription. And if you are an Android or iOS user, you can get ExpresVPN free trial for 7 days. You can also cancel your ExpressVPN subscription if you don’t bond with the service.
Learn more about this VPN in our detailed ExpressVPN review.
- Fast and efficient servers
- Easily unblock local and international channels
- Bypass censorship within Sudan
- Strict “zero logs” policy
- Slightly more expensive than other options
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Sudan
- 3200+ servers in 100 countries, including servers around Sudan: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Algeria
- Encryption protocols: AES 256-Bit, Shadowsocks, IKEv2, WireGuard, OpenVPN
- Simultaneous Connections: Unlimited
- Device compatibility: Windows, Xbox, Smart TVs, Fire Stick, iOS, Mac, Android, etc
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix US, Peacock TV, CBC, Hulu, Disney+, OxygenTV in Sudan
Surfshark is one budget-friendly VPN for Sudan as it costs just AU$ 3.44/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). This VPN is bundled with a lot of features apart from the core VPN capabilities, which makes it ideal for people in Sudan that are especially concerned with their online security from the military and their government.
The provider has 3200+ VPN servers across 100 countries around the world, such as the UK, the US, Germany, Australia, and France. Using this excellent server network, you can bypass domestic restrictions in Sudan on social media and other platforms to exercise your right to freedom of speech.
Surfshark easily unblocks popular streaming platforms and has P2P enabled on all servers. So, you can take advantage of its capabilities and use it for entertainment in Sudan, along with top-notch privacy protection. When it comes to streaming services, Surfshark can unblock Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, and more. We were even able to unblock WhatsApp in Sudan using Surfshark’s Manchester servers:
We tested Surfshark’s speeds by connecting to its popular servers and recorded an average download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
In terms of logging, it also follows the same approach as ExpressVPN. Surfshark keeps no logs of how users utilize their VPN and their activities. It also offers IP and DNS leak protection, as you can see from the screenshot below, it masked our real IP and there were no leaks.
Surfshark offers multiple advanced security features that no other VPN does, including CleanWeb, MultiHop, and Whitelister. It further offers a kill switch, AES 256-bit encryption, split tunneling, and the latest WireGuard protocol.
This VPN is compatible with multiple devices, including Android, iOS, Mac, Fire Stick, Windows, Smart TVs, gaming consoles, routers, and more. Here is an easy guide if you want to learn how to install Surfshark on your FireStick device quickly.
Even while being super-affordable, Surfshark offers fantastic services and features at a price of just AU$ 3.44/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) along with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Also, you can get Surfshark’s free trial for 7-days on Android, iOS, and macOS platforms.
However, if at any time you think this VPN is not working for you the way you want, you can cancel the Surfshark subscription. Let’s not forget that Surfshark is one of the best VPNs for multiple devices, as it offers unlimited simultaneous connections to users.
Our Surfshark review analyzes this service in greater depth if you want to know more about this VPN.
- Unblocks most streaming sites Netflix, HBO Max, etc
- Unlimited bandwidth for Sudan
- Bypasses geo-restrictions with ease
- Budget-friendly Sudan VPN
- Some servers may not connect immediately
3. NordVPN – Reliable And Secure VPN for Sudan
- 5500+ servers in 60 countries, Nearby server to Sudan: UAE and Israel
- Encryption protocol: AES-256-bit military-grade encryption
- Simultaneous connections: 6
- Device compatibility: Android, iOS, Kodi, PS4, FireStick, etc
- Unblocking streaming platforms: beIN Sports, AlkassTV, Disney+, US Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and more in Sudan
NordVPN has a large server network VPN around the world. It offers 5500+ servers in 60 countries. It may not offer any Sudanese servers but you can utilize its Middle Eastern countries like UAE and Israel.
While being committed to privacy, this VPN also offers the ability to bypass geo-restrictions easily. This includes all social media sites, other banned websites, and streaming services. While this VPN can unblock Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp anytime if blocked, NordVPN unblocks Netflix libraries, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO Max, YouTube TV, and other streaming services in Sudan.
Here you can see how we’ve unblocked BT Sport in Sudan using NordVPN’s London servers:
One also needs great speeds when it comes to accessing geo-restricted sites. We tested the NordVPN speeds using its worldwide servers; It offers an average download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, which unblocks any website within seconds.
This VPN is particularly valuable for activists in Sudan, owing to the strong identity masking features that it offers. Its immense server network enables citizens in oppressive states like Sudan to obliterate censorship and gain complete access to the web uninhibited.
There are specific servers equipped with obfuscation technology that enables users to pass through firewalls and restricted websites that block VPN traffic. So, even if the Sudanese authorities try to block VPNs, these obfuscated servers will still allow you passage to social media and other censored platforms in the country.
NordVPN is up there with providers that are committed to protecting user privacy and thus have a clear zero-logging policy. This is why our logging policy guide rates NordVPN highly in terms of its stance on data logs. It also offers IP and DNS leak protection. We also tested for leaks by connecting to its UK server, and it showed no leaks.
Its other most notable privacy features are NordLynx, AES 256-bit encryption, kill switch and OpenVPN protocol.
You can enjoy NordVPN on multiple devices as its offers compatible apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Fire Stick, Windows, Smart TVs, etc., along with 6 multi-logins. Install NordVPN on routers and protect more than six devices simultaneously.
All NordVPN’s secure services come at a price of AU$ 5.97/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) along with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you own Android or iOS, NordVPN’s free trial might be a good start to check out its services. Still, there is no need to worry, as you can easily cancel your NordVPN subscription anytime.
Explore this NordVPN review to see the pros and cons of this service.
- Large server network across 60 countries
- Lag-free streaming of Sudanese channels and abroad
- Encrypts your data and follows a strict no-logs policy
- Live chat help 24 hours a day
- Occasional speed fluctuation
- Desktop app occupies much screen space
4. IPVanish – One of the Fastest VPNs for Sudan
- 2000+ servers in 75+ countries, including nearby servers in UAE and Israel
- Encryption protocols: OpenVPN, AES 256-Bit encryption
- Simultaneous connections: Unlimited
- Device compatibility: iOS, Roku, Smart TVs, Mac, FireStick, Windows, PS4, and more
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix US, CBC, Disney+, YouTube TV, Hulu in Sudan
IPVanish is one of the fastest VPNs with 2000+ servers worldwide. The locations of these servers span more than 75 countries, which means website prohibitions and restrictions can’t stop you in Sudan.
While keeping you protected online, this VPN Sudan lets you access various geo-restricted services. IPVanish unblocks Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Voot, Disney+, CraveTV, etc., with amazing speeds. Here you can how we’ve unblocked HBO Max in Sudan using IPVanish’s US servers:
Being one of the fastest VPN services, we can only expect it to offer bufferless streaming in HD to users in Sudan. IPVanish speeds live up to these expectations and offer average download speeds of 86.75 Mbps and upload speeds of 73.67 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
IPVanish often gets bad press in the market as it is based in the US, but the company today has significantly improved its services and policies for users. All you need to do is connect to an offshore server from a huge variety of options to keep in touch with current happenings in the precarious Sudanese political environment.
A VPN like IPVanish with a clear no-logging stance is crucial in Sudan, where authorities can detain bloggers, journalists, and activists for posting critical narratives of the government on social media. It further offers features like AES 256-bit encryption, kill switch, split tunneling, and more to keep Sudanese users secure.
IPVanish also offers IP and DNS leak protection. We tested IPVanish for possible leaks by connecting to its Canadian server, and it was foolproof as there were no leaks detected.
IPVanish has dedicated task-specific modes that use the best configuration for torrenting or streaming, providing you with a secure gateway to the world of entertainment from within Sudan. You can install IPVanish on FireStick, Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Smart TVs, and more.
It is also a top VPN service for Kodi. Apart from that, it also supports unlimited simultaneous connections, so you can connect as many devices as you want on a single account.
You can get this speedy VPN at a price of AU$4.98/mo (US$ 3.33/mo) with a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can cancel your IPVanish subscription and get your full cash back within 30-days. IPVanish free trial option is also available for mobile users.
For a broader assessment of this VPN, go through our IPVanish review.
- Overall fast servers
- Easily unblocks international streaming services in Sudan
- Strict “no logs” policy
- SOCKS5 proxy to mask your IP address
- US-based VPN service (member of the 14 Eyes)
- Customer service response is too slow
5. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for Sudan
- 9700+ servers in 91 countries, including nearby servers around Sudan: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kenya
- Encryption protocols: OpenVPN, AES 256-Bit encryption
- Simultaneous connections: 7
- Device compatibility: iOS, Roku, Smart TVs, Mac, FireStick, Windows, PS4
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix US, CBC, Disney+, YouTube TV, Hulu, BBC iPlayer in Sudan
CyberGhost is one user-friendly VPN for Sudan because of its easy-to-use apps for all popular devices, including Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Fire Stick, Smart TVs, PS4, Xbox, and Linux. You can even install CyberGhost on your Roku and Kodi devices. With a wide server network of 9700+ servers in 91 countries, you can unblock nearly every geo-restricted site with ease.
The VPN offers dedicated streaming servers that unblock all popular platforms. Unblock Netflix with CyberGhost, Hulu, HBO, or any of your favorite services. CyberGhost proves to be an excellent service, combining privacy and internet freedom which offer great value for Sudanese people in current times. We were able to stream Hayu Ireland in Sudan successfully using CyberGhost’s Ireland servers:
To check how fast this VPN service is. We did a CyberGhost speed test on a 100 Mbps connection. It delivered an average download speed of 71.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 45.11 Mbps which is enough for bufferless streaming.
Its servers are well-secured with IP and DNS leak protection, which naturally boosts a user’s confidence when using this VPN to oppose the existing regime in Sudan. We checked CyberGhost for data leaks, and it did not leak any IP or DNS whatsoever while using its Japan server.
CyberGhost’s amazing services are catered at a reasonable price of AU$ 3.16/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) along with a 45-day money-back guarantee and 7 multi-logins.
Check out the CyberGhost review to see what this VPN is truly capable of.
- Offers many Middle Eastern servers around Sudan
- A good number of servers across the globe
- Stream most local and international content
- 45 days money-back guarantee
- Occasional speed fluctuation
- Does not work in China
6. Private Internet Access – Best Torrenting VPN for Sudan
- 35000+ servers in 84 countries, including nearby servers around Sudan: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Encryption protocols: AES 256-Bit, OpenVPN
- Simultaneous connections: 10
- Device compatibility: Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Smart TVs, Kodi, Fire Stick, PS4
- Unblocked streaming services: Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, YouTube, Hulu, NBC
PIA is the best torrenting VPN for Sudan. It offers 35000+ servers in 84 countries worldwide. However, the service does not offer a server in Sudan, but you can connect to the servers available in neighboring countries like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE. By doing so, you can unblock local Sudanese content from abroad without any hassle.
Besides, you can watch your desired TV shows or movies by accessing US Netflix with PIA, Vudu, BBC iPlayer, or HBO on your preferred devices while residing in Sudan. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked Hulu in Sudan using PIA’s US Atlanta servers:
Regarding the PIA speed results, we recorded a download speed of 65.78 Mbps and an upload speed of 57.16 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, which is great for torrenting without lags.
PIA allows users to torrent and stream on any devices they like. It also offers port forwarding and Socks5 support to users whose primary purpose for getting a VPN is torrenting in Sudan.
This VPN is perfectly optimized for torrenting by offering torrent-friendly servers for Sudan. To keep your torrent activities private, this VPN offers security features like AES 256-bit encryption, kill switch, split tunneling, OpenVPN protocol, and more.
This VPN service also offers an impressive zero-logging policy that safeguards you from any privacy violations or government surveillance. It also offers DNS and IP leak protection. In order to test its leak protection, we used ipleak.net and conducted the test by connecting to its US – California server and found PIA totally free of any leaks.
PIA offers compatible apps for Windows, iOS, and Android. Also, you can easily set up PIA VPN on routers and use it with Roku devices.
You will have to pay AU$3.16/mo (US$ 2.11/mo) to get PIA VPN’s subscription that includes 10 multi-logins and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Mobile users can use PIA free trial for seven days.
Furthermore, you can cancel your PIA subscription and get your full money back within a 30-day period.
You can get more details about this VPN in our PIA review.
- Servers across 80 countries
- Connect up to 10 devices of choice
- Doesn’t throttle bandwidth for browsing in Sudan
- Struggles with major streaming sites
- China servers don’t work that reliably
- Unsafe jurisdiction
Test Methodology: How we tested the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users
When looking for the best VPNs for Sudan for Australian users, there are numerous factors to consider. Look below to see what they are:
- Security: A good VPN for Sudan should offer solid security encryption and protocols to keep your data safe. The VPNs mentioned above offer 256-bit encryption – which is the highest in the industry right now.
- Strict no-logs policy: If you want to surf the internet in Sudan safely, exchange messages, and post online anonymously, then you are going to need a VPN that follows a true zero-logs policy. All the VPNs mentioned above are safe for Sudan.
- Server network size: The best VPN for Sudan for Australian users should have a large server network with a global spread. Having more servers means you can access all international sites in Sudan and bypass censorship. A Sudan VPN server ought to cover many countries around the world.
- Speed: Being able to surf the internet, stream, and download in Sudan with a VPN is a must. Each provider on this list offers fast-speed servers without bandwidth throttling. VPNs like IPVanish offer an average speed of 82 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection and are known to be the fastest VPN for Sudan.
- Simultaneous connections: The VPN for Sudan should offer at least 5 simultaneous device connections so you can secure multiple devices at the same time. It should also be compatible with a wide range of platforms. All VPNs mentioned in our list offer a minimum of 5 to unlimited simultaneous connections to users.
- Money-back guarantee: All VPNs offer at least a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test it free of cost for 30 days before making a decision.
Quick Comparison Table: Best VPN for Sudan for Australian users in 2023
Here’s a quick comparison of the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users and other alternatives:
|Worldwide Servers||3000+ servers in 94 countries||3200+ servers in 100 countries||5500+ servers in 60 countries||2000+ servers in countries||9700+ servers in 91 countries||35000+ servers in 84 countries|
|Servers around Sudan||Nearby servers: Egypt||Nearby servers: Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Algeria||Nearby servers: UAE, Israel||Nearby servers: UAE, Israel||Nearby servers: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Kenya||Nearby servers: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE|
|Avg. Speed||89.42 Mbps||81.32 Mbps||83.82 Mbps||86.75 Mbps||75.47 Mbps||65.78 Mbps|
|Unblocks||WhatsApp, Skype, Netflix US, HBO Max, and more||WhatsApp, Skype, Netflix US, HBO Max, and more||WhatsApp, Skype, Netflix US, HBO Max, and more||WhatsApp, Skype, Netflix US, HBO Max, and more||WhatsApp, Skype, Netflix US, HBO Max, and more||WhatsApp, Skype, Netflix US, HBO Max, and more|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers|
|Best For||Overall Best VPN||Budget-friendly VPN||Largest Sever Network VPN||Fast-speed VPN||User-friendly VPN||Torrenting VPN|
|Pricing||AU$ 9.98/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan)||AU$ 3.44/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)||AU$ 5.97/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)||AU$ 4.98/mo (US$ 3.33/mo)||AU$ 3.16/mo (US$ 2.11/mo)||AU$ 3.16/mo (US$ 2.11/mo)|
Verdict: Which is the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users?
After deeply analyzing all of the six VPNs, we believe that ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users because of its high quality of service, strong encryption, and privacy guarding premium features, such as Kill switch and MediaStreamer, which make it the ideal choice for users who which to sidestep government censorship while at the same increasing the speed of their internet connection.
How to get a VPN in Sudan? [Quick Steps]
Use the following steps to get a VPN in Sudan to beat government censorship and keep yourself safe:
- Select a reliable VPN service that meets your needs. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Choose a suitable subscription plan and download the app on your chosen device by following the procedure.
- Connect to your preferred server and enjoy accessing your favorite restricted content in Sudan.
Can Australian users use a free VPN for Sudan?
Yes, they can use a free VPN for Sudan or any other country. However, we strongly advise against it. That’s because the Sudanese government started cracking down against VPN services, resulting in a permanent ban on some free VPNs. This means using a Sudan VPN free of cost are useless since none of them no longer work there Secondly, most free VPNs have weak privacy policies which means that by using them, you are putting yourself in more danger as they may misuse your data.
Lastly, free VPNs almost always lack reliable encryption and can be easily breached. This means that your connection from inside Sudan might be detected by your ISP or the government easily and your privacy will not be guaranteed. To safeguard your privacy, it is best to use a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
Get ExpressVPN for Sudan30 Days Money Back Guarantee
VPNs for Australian users to Avoid in Sudan
While many VPNs are a good choice, these VPNs should definitely be avoided in Sudan:
This Israel-based VPN sold its users’ bandwidth to third parties, thus infringing upon their rights and exposing them to grave danger from malicious online users. You can become a liability for someone else which will create a high risk for you while you are in Sudan. You can learn the details in our HolaVPN review.
It’s best to stick to reliable trustworthy premium VPNs like ExpressVPN.
VPN Guides for Other Countries
Sudan is not the only country with online restrictions in place. Here are a few guides focusing on online issues specific to certain countries:
- Best VPN for Uganda for Australian users
- Best VPN for Malaysia for Australian users
- Best VPN for Ecuador for Australian users
- Best VPN for Ukraine for Australian users
- Best VPN for Belarus for Australian users
- Best VPN for Jamaica for Australian users
- Best VPN for Kuwait for Australian users
- Best VPN for China for Australian users
- Best VPN for Lebanon for Australian users
- Best VPN for Japan for Australian users
FAQs – VPN for Sudan
Is it legal for Australian users to use a VPN in Sudan?
Yes, it is legal to use a VPN in Sudan for Australian users, as there are no regulations in Sudan that restrict or prohibit the use of VPNs at all. However, illegal activities like hacking, spreading viruses, and online fraud are prohibited by law and are subject to punishment.
Which free VPN for Australian users is best for use in Sudan?
ProtonVPN is the best free VPN to use in Sudan, as it can unblock multiple geo-restricted services and protect you online. However, the Sudanese government has previously banned a few free VPNs and can do it once again. Therefore, a premium VPN like ExpressVPN is a better option. You can use this VPN’s 30-day refund policy to enjoy this VPN for a month for free.
Does ExpressVPN Work for Australian users in Sudan?
Yes, ExpressVPN works very well in Sudan for Australian users. Through its 3000+ strong network, you can access basically any website from Sudan. Using the MediaStreamer feature, you can access popular streaming services from around the world including Netflix, Hulu, and Hotstar among others.
Because of its advanced features like an automatic kill switch, you can rest easy knowing your internet activity is safe from the prying eyes of the government and internet service providers.
VPN services have played a supporting role in aiding the people of Sudan to topple the 30-year regime of Omar al-Bashir. A VPN like ExpressVPN can continue to help users in Sudan keep themselves safe on the internet and destroy censorship preventing the free flow of information throughout the country. ExpressVPN is no doubt the best VPN for Sudan for Australian users that offers a 12+3 months free offer for a limited time.
VPN services will continue to come in real handy for bloggers and activists in Sudan who want to evade censorship and utilize social media to organize protests. So, take advantage of VPNs to make your voices heard and play your part in the politico-economic reforms underway in Sudan.