The laws of Brazil favor net neutrality and the regulations are also established to protect citizens’ online security and privacy. However, for the past few years, the stance of the government has been becoming stricter with regard to online freedom.
There are other factors that weigh in here as well. For instance, if you’re traveling to Brazil, you might be highly concerned about the rise in cybercrime within the country or if you’re traveling outside of the country, you might need to access geo-restricted content. By using the best VPN for Brazil for Australian users, you can kill two birds with one stone.
In this article, we are going to discuss the best VPNs you can use in Brazil after testing 150+ VPNs to safeguard your online privacy.
Quick Overview – 6 Best VPNs for Brazil for Australian users
Here is a brief overview of the 6 best VPNs for Brazil for Australian users in 2023:
- ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Brazil for Australian users. Fast and reliable servers along with exceptional unblocking capabilities. Offers 2 server locations in Brazil.
- Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Brazil. Starts at AU$ 3.07/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) with 1 server location in Brazil.
- NordVPN – Largest Server Network VPN for Brazil. Offers 5500+ servers across 60 countries worldwide with 20+ in Brazil alone.
- IPVanish – One of the Fastest VPNs for Brazil. Offers an average speed of 85 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection with a 31-day money-back guarantee.
- CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for Brazil. Offers user-friendly apps for various devices including iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Fire Stick, Smart TVs, Roku, and more with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- PIA – Best torrenting VPN for Brazil. Offers P2P-optimized servers within and outside Brazil along with port forwarding and Socks5 support.
Refer to our Best VPN for Brazil for Australian users – In-Depth Analysis or FAQs for more information.
Why do Australian users need a VPN for Brazil?
Australian users need a VPN for Brazil so that you can combat threats for the sake of your online privacy. Many Brazilian ISPs monitor online traffic and even log user data for a year. They might even sell this data to the government or marketers. Let’s discuss the reasons in detail:
1. Privacy Situation
There is no mandatory data retention law in Brazil. Nonetheless, it is still important for people to take measures for boosting their own privacy online and they will need a VPN for that. The combination of the legal protection of user data as well as individual initiatives towards privacy-affirming online behavior will certainly improve the overall online privacy situation of Brazil in the times to come.
The government of Brazil has expressed concerns that ISPs must follow orders to impose blocks on the internet as the government sees fit. These states of affairs are common in Brazil and – in all likelihood – are likely to continue to restrict the freedom of online space in the country for the foreseeable future.
3. Online Surveillance and Freedom of Speech in Brazil
There has been an increase in online surveillance in the country, as the Brazilian government is spending millions of dollars on surveillance equipment alone. If we talk about Freedom of speech, Brazil is partly free as defamation and blasphemy are treated as a crime and can result in hefty fines or up to five years in prison.
4. Staying safe over public Wi-Fi
Public Wi-Fi hotspots in places like cafes, airports, malls, etc. are unsafe in Brazil because these are easy access points for cybercriminals to exploit. This can lead to the leaking of private and sensitive information including a user’s photos and even credit card information. As such, it is strongly recommended that users keep their VPNs turned on if they must access a public Wi-Fi hotspot in Brazil.
5. Accessing geo-blocked content outside Brazil
To access multiple Brazilian streaming services like Globosat Play or RecordTV, you will need a VPN to get a Brazil IP address. The easiest way to achieve this is to use a VPN that has servers in Brazil.
6 Best VPNs for Brazil for Australian users (In-Depth Analysis)
We tested 150+ VPNs on the basis of security protocols, servers, unblocking capabilities, logging policies, multi-logins, and more. Out of them, only 6 passed the test and got listed as the best VPNs for Brazil for Australian users:
1. ExpressVPN – The Best VPN for Brazil for Australian users
- 3000+ servers across 94 countries, including 2 server locations in Brazil
- Encryption protocols: Lightway, AES 256-Bit, OpenVPN, IKEv2
- Simultaneous connections: 5
- Device compatibility: Android, Windows, iOS, Smart TVs, PS4, etc
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, NBC, and Disney Plus in Brazil
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Brazil for Australian users because of its fast speeds, reliable server networks, and exceptional unblocking capabilities. This VPN offers 3000+ servers spread across 94 countries. Out of these, 2 server locations are located in Brazil. All these servers are great for streaming, torrenting, and secure browsing.
If you want to catch up on some local streaming channels while being outside the country, then you can use ExpressVPN’s two Brazilian servers to unblock local Brazilian streaming channels like Globosat Play, TV Brasil, RecordTV, etc., easily. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked Globosat Play using ExpressVPN’s Brazil servers:
Similarly, you can unblock US Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, Paramount Plus, ATRESplayer in Brazil, and Disney Plus using ExpressVPN, without any buffering.
Speaking of which, this VPN Brazil offers an average speed of 90 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, which is fantastic to enjoy its services in the country. You can check out the global server speeds of this VPN in our ExpressVPN speed test. We received a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection to users.
And while you’re at it, you might want to encrypt your connection in the country as Brazil has some censorship policies you wouldn’t want to violate. For that, ExpressVPN offers AES 256-bit encryption, DNS leak protection, a no-logging policy, and OpenVPN protocols that keep users completely secure over the internet.
The security features also include ExpressVPN’s kill switch that disconnects the internet from the device in case there is an unstable VPN connection.
We further tested this VPN’s DNS leak protection feature by connecting to an Albanian server and you can see that ExpressVPN did not leak our IP at all:
ExpressVPN’s base roots lie in the British Virgin Islands. A place that’s not bounded by data retention laws. Not only that but this VPN has also been audited independently so it doesn’t keep any user logs.
Since ExpressVPN allows 5 simultaneous connections, we tested this theory. After setting up ExpressVPN on Android TV, Roku, FireStick, and multiple other devices in Brazil, we received consistent speeds throughout.
In short, this ExpressVPN offers a well-rounded service that is capable of accessing torrenting websites, streaming services, and social media within Brazil with ease. This best VPN Brazil is available at a price of AU$ 9.98/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) and offers a 3-month free subscription to users along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You may also opt for ExpressVPN’s free trial for mobile users. In case you don’t like its service, which we highly doubt would happen, then you can always cancel your ExpressVPN subscription without a second thought.
Learn more about the best VPN in Brazil through our ExpressVPN review.
- Fast and consistent connection speeds
- Unblock Globoplay, SBT, RedeTV, or Brazilian Netflix
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Strict no-logs policy
- Allow only five simultaneous connections
- A bit pricey
2. Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN for Brazil
- 3200+ servers across 100+ countries, including Brazil
- Encryption protocols: AES 256-Bit, Shadowsocks, IKEv2, WireGuard, OpenVPN
- Simultaneous Connections: Unlimited
- Device compatibility: Windows, Xbox, Smart TVs, Fire Stick, iOS, Mac, Android, etc
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix, Peacock TV, CBC, Hulu, Disney+, OxygenTV, HBO Max in Brazil
Surfshark is the best budget-friendly VPN for Brazil as it costs just AU$ 3.07/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). This VPN consists of a moderately-sized network of 3200+ servers in 100 countries, including servers in Brazil.
You can use the best Brazilian VPN server to enjoy all popular local channels like Band and SBT in the country if you’re vacationing somewhere outside Brazil. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked Globosat Play using Surfshark’s Brazil servers:
In the same way, users in Brazil will find this VPN strongly capable of working with sites like HBO Max, Amazon Prime, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and other streaming services. We sure had the best time binge-watching Netflix with Surfshark on the weekend.
When testing this VPN for speeds, it gave off a speed of 80 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, which is not too bad if we don’t compare it with ExpressVPN. However, you can find out more about this VPN’s speeds in our Surfshark speed test. We recorded a download speed of 81.32 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on our 100 Mbps internet connection.
The provider offers features like CleanWeb, MultiHop, and WhiteLister to boost the privacy of Brazilians that want a bit more of it. This VPN lies in the jurisdiction of the Netherlands, a land where data retention laws don’t exist. That’s why it also offers a strict no-logging policy to reassure Surfshark does not collect any user logs.
We conducted an IP and DNS leak test of Surfshark by connecting to one of its US servers, and the VPN did not disappoint us at all:
It is compatible with Windows, iOS, Android, and other major operating systems. As a result, we had no issues setting up Surfshark on Kodi, FireStick, Roku, and other devices. That’s why it is one of the best VPNs for multiple devices. Since Surfshark offered unlimited multi-logins, we tested the speeds on numerous devices and received similar speeds simultaneously.
If you’re still unsure about this VPN, you can opt for Surfshark’s free trial for 7 days for mobile users to test its features. If things don’t work out you can cancel your Surfshark subscription and get a refund.
You can avail of Surfshark at a price of AU$ 3.07/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan), which is cheaper than many VPNs out there and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
For more information, read our Surfshark review.
- Budget-friendly plans for Brazil
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- Unblock Brazilian TV, Record TV, Globoplay, and more
- MultiHop technology and a strict no-log policy
- No split tunneling is available for iOS users
3. NordVPN – Largest Server Network VPN for Brazil
- 5500+ servers in 60 countries. 20+ servers in Brazil
- Encryption protocol: AES-256-bit military-grade encryption
- Simultaneous connections: 6
- Device compatibility: Android, iOS, Kodi, PS4, FireStick, etc
- Unblocking streaming platforms: Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, and more in Brazil
NordVPN offers a large network containing 5500+ servers in 60 countries, with 20+ servers located only in Brazil.
Speaking of which, Brazilians living away from the country can use NordVPN servers to access local websites like Globo easily outside the country. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked SBT using NordVPN’s Brazil servers:
Similarly, Brazilians can access international geo-restricted streaming services within the country like American Netflix, BBC iPlayer, CraveTV, Hulu, DisneyNow, and more.
When testing NordVPN for speed, it recorded an average speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on our 100 Mbps connection. These speed rates are good enough to enjoy Brazilian content anywhere you like.
If you are worried about surveillance by Brazilian authorities, NordVPN can keep you safe from data logging and harvesting. It also offers Nordlynx, CyberSec, kill switch, obfuscation servers, Onion over VPN, and DoubleVPN for complete privacy. NordVPN is located in Panama, which means NordVPN’s no-log policy is followed quite strictly due to the laws of the country.
We put NordVPN’s IP and DNS leak protection feature to test just like other VPNs above by connecting to a UK server, and the VPN did not leak our IP:
In terms of devices, NordVPN works well with Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS operating systems. So we set up NordVPN on PlayStation, Xbox, Roku, and many other devices with ease. Furthermore, we were also impressed with NordVPN’s speeds not being affected because of 6 simultaneous connections.
You may also test its features using NordVPN’s free trial for iOS and Android phones. Its AU$ 5.22/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) price tag is well worth it. It also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Learn more about this VPN in our NordVPN review.
- A gigantic network of servers worldwide
- NordLynx with WireGuard
- Six simultaneous connections
- Can unblock Brazilian TV, Globoplay, and Brazil Netflix
- The inconsistent speed at times
4. IPVanish – One of the Fastest VPNs for Brazil
- 2000+ servers in 75+ countries, 13 servers in Brazil
- Encryption protocol: AES-256-bit military-grade encryption
- Simultaneous connections: Unlimited
- Device compatibility: Android, Windows, Roku, Kodi, FireStick
- Unblocks streaming platforms: Netflix, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video in Brazil
IPVanish is one of the fastest VPN providers for Brazil with a network of more than 2000+ servers distributed in 75+ locations with 13 servers in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
These 13 Brazilian servers can easily be used to access local websites and channels like Globosat Play and TV Brasil outside the country. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked RecordTV using IPVanish’s Brazil servers:
IPVanish also offers 1600+ servers worldwide that Brazilian users can connect to and enjoy geo-restricted streaming services. For instance, you can stream BBC iPlayer, YouTube TV, SlingTV, NBC, and Netflix using IPVanish in Brazil.
The average speed that IPVanish provides is fantastic. It further eliminates ISP throttling, so you barely face any lag while using this VPN. You can check out more of its speeds in our IPVanish speed test. On average, we received a download speed of 86.75 Mbps and an upload speed of 73.67 Mbps, and there were no buffering issues.
This VPN offers 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, Auto-connect, Easy Login, and DNS leak protection to make sure your real IP address is never exposed when you are using the VPN. You can also torrent using IPVanish thanks to its SOCKS5 proxy.
IPVanish is another VPN provider that lies under the jurisdiction of the United States. So we tested its servers for IP and DNS leaks to be sure. We connected to a Canadian server and as you can see that it didn’t leak our actual IP address:
IPVanish has native apps for Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows. As a result, we faced no issues setting up IPVanish on Kodi, iPhones, Android devices, and others. You can also utilize IPVanish’s free trial to test its unlimited device connections feature on multiple phones. We found it quite impressive based on our experience.
This VPN comes at a price of AU$ 5.97/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) with a risk-free 31-day money-back guarantee.
For more information, read this IPVanish review.
- Fast and consistent speeds
- Can unblock Brazilian TV from abroad
- Up to 10 gadgets might be connected simultaneously
- Strict no-log policy
- Poor application interface
5. CyberGhost – User-friendly VPN for Brazil
- 9700 servers in 91 countries, 60+ servers in Brazil
- Encryption protocols: OpenVPN, AES 256-Bit encryption
- Simultaneous connections: 7
- Device compatibility: iOS, Roku, Smart TVs, Mac, FireStick, Windows, PS4
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime, CBC, Disney+, and YouTube TV in Brazil
CyberGhost is one of the most user-friendly VPNs for Brazil as it offers user-friendly apps for most operating systems and devices. All apps are easy to navigate and ideal for amateur users. Like most premium VPN providers, CyberGhost also works on major operating systems; iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. We faced no issues setting up CyberGhost on FireStick, along with multiple other devices to utilize its 7 simultaneous connections in Brazil.
This VPN provider also runs one of the largest networks in the industry with 9700+ servers in 91 countries including 60 located in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Its servers are dedicated to torrenting, gaming, and streaming.
CyberGhost’s Brazilian servers unblock local streaming channels like RecordTV easily outside the country. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked SBT using CyberGhost’s Brazil servers:
Similarly, you can enjoy streaming American Netflix with CyberGhost, Hotstar, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Sky Sports, Amazon Prime, and more in Brazil.
With this VPN, you can easily bypass geo-restrictions with an average speed of 72 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, which won’t allow any buffering or lags at all. On our CyberGhost speed tests, we received a download speed of 75.47 Mbps and a 69.34 Mbps of upload speed. Such speeds are optimal for smooth torrenting with CyberGhost and streaming.
CyberGhost offers a kill switch, split tunneling, DNS leak protection, NoSpy servers, no logging, and more to keep users safe online.
CyberGhost’s based in Romania where data retention laws aren’t practiced. So ISP snooping and mass surveillance goes out of the question when you’re using this VPN. We connected CyberGhost to its Japan – Tokyo server to check out if it leaks our IP, and you can see that it didn’t reveal our actual IP address:
This VPN comes at a cost of AU$ 3.04/mo (US$ 2.03/mo) with a 45-day money-back guarantee.
For more information about this service, you can check out our CyberGhost review.
- Easy to you mobile and desktop apps
- Massive server network across the globe and in Brazil
- Split tunneling
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Doesn’t operate in China
- Some servers are nonfunctional
6. Private Internet Access – Best Torrenting VPN for Brazil
- 35000+ servers in 84 countries, including 47 servers in Brazil
- Encryption protocols: AES 256-Bit & OpenVPN
- Simultaneous connections: 10
- Device compatibility: Smart TVs, iOS, Android, Kodi, Windows, Fire Stick, Mac, PS4
- Unblocks streaming services: Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon Prime, Hulu, NBC, YouTube TV in Brazil
Private Internet Access is known to be the best VPN for torrenting in Brazil due to its P2P-optimized servers. This VPN offers 35000+ servers across 84 countries around the world with 47 present in Brazil.
If you want to access local Brazilian content from abroad, you can connect to the Brazil server to get a local IP address. This way, you can watch all your favorite Brazilian shows on Globo, SBT, or RecordTV anytime you like. Here you can see how we’ve unblocked RecordTV using PIA’s Brazil servers:
Similarly, you can watch famous geo-restricted services such as Netflix with PIA, BBC iPlayer, and others while residing in Brazil. As it’s known to be the best torrenting VPN, you can use its P2P-optimized servers and unblock all popular torrent sites in the country.
With an average speed of 70 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, you can use this VPN for torrenting and streaming anytime you like. On our PIA speed tests, the servers provided us with a download speed of 65.78 Mbps and an upload speed of 57.16 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection, which is good enough for torrenting.
The US-based VPN service offers various privacy features like an internet kill switch, zero-logs, split tunneling, and DDoS protection that help you safeguard your digital whereabouts online. Its AES 256-bit encryption would keep your connection completely secure while you torrent anything you like.
Even though PIA is based in the United States so it must be a huge concern for you since it is a part of the 5 Eyes Alliance because of the country’s data retention laws. However no worries, we’ve tried and tested this VPN firsthand. We connected to a US server to test this VPN’s DNS leak protection feature and the results were positive. This VPN did not leak our IP address:
PIA’s compatible with macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android operating systems. We were successful in installing PIA on Kodi, Roku, FireStick, and multiple other devices and utilizing its 10 simultaneous connections feature with ease.
If you’re a torrenting fan, then you can subscribe to this VPN in AU$ 3.04/mo (US$ 2.03/mo) along with a 30-day money-back guarantee. You may also opt for Private Internet Access’s free trial for mobile users to test its features.
For more information, read our PIA VPN review.
- Servers across 80 countries
- Connect up to 10 devices of choice
- Doesn’t throttle bandwidth
- Struggles with major streaming sites
- China servers don’t work that reliably
- Unsafe jurisdiction
Test Methodology: How we tested the best VPN for Brazil for Australian users
We set up some benchmarks and tested the VPNs on those. The VPNs for Brazil for Australian users were tested on 6 following factors:
- Servers: VPN providers that offer a wide server network have better restriction-bypassing power and can unblock content worldwide. The VPNs we listed as the VPNs for Brazil offer an extensive server network across the world with servers in Brazil.
- Encryption: A good VPN should use advanced encryption protocols to ensure the protection of users from hackers. The VPNs mentioned on this list come with industry-standard AES 256-bit encryption and OpenVPN protocols.
- Ability to unblock geo-restricted sites: Bypassing geo-restrictions is one of the primary purposes of getting a VPN. The VPNs mentioned above come with strong unblocking capability. For example, ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer. This feature can unblock major streaming sites in Brazil like Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer, and more easily with efficient speeds.
- Money-back guarantee: All the VPNs on the list offer a risk-free 30-45 day money-back guarantee so you can test all its features and service before subscribing to it.
- Simultaneous connections: The most reliable VPNs offer multi-logins to users. All the Brazil VPNs that passed our test offer multiple simultaneous connections ranging from 5 to unlimited.
Quick Comparison Table: Best VPN for Brazil for Australian users in 2023
Here’s a quick comparison of the best VPN for Brazil for Australian users along with its alternatives:
|Worldwide Servers||3000+ servers in 94 countries||3200+ servers in 100 countries||5500+ servers in 60 countries||2000+ servers in countries||9700+ servers in 91 countries||35000+ servers in 84 countries|
|Servers in Brazil||2 server locations||1 server location||20+ servers||47 servers||13 servers||60 servers|
|Avg. Speed||89.42 Mbps||81.32 Mbps||83.82 Mbps||86.75 Mbps||75.47 Mbps||65.78 Mbps|
|Streaming||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and More||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and More|
|Compatibility||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers||Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, routers|
|Best For||Overall Best VPN||Budget-friendly VPN||Largest Sever Network VPN||Fast-speed VPN||User-friendly VPN||Torrenting VPN|
|Pricing||AU$ 9.98/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan)||AU$ 3.07/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)||AU$ 5.22/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)||AU$ 5.97/mo (US$ 3.99/mo)||AU$ 3.04/mo (US$ 2.03/mo)||AU$ 3.04/mo (US$ 2.03/mo)|
Verdict: Which is the best VPN for Brazil for Australian users?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Brazil for Australian users. This VPN unblocks geo-restricted streaming services and websites easily. It offers 3000+ servers, military-grade encryption, a kill switch, an OpenVPN protocol, and a MediaStreamer feature. It keeps all Brazilian users protected over the internet and also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
How to use a VPN for Brazil? [Quick Steps]
You can use a VPN for Brazil by following the steps given below:
- Sign up for a reliable Brazil VPN. Like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on a device of your choice.
- Launch the app and log in with your credentials.
- Pick any Brazilian server.
- Click on the Connect button to start accessing Brazilian content!
Should Australian users use a free VPN for Brazil?
No, Australian users shouldn’t use a free VPN for Brazil. Firstly because free VPNs don’t have the best security measures in place when it comes to securing your connection, hence they aren’t reliable. In fact, even the best free VPN for Brazil doesn’t bother encrypting your internet connection at all. Not only that due to the weak firewalls you can easily be the next victim of hackers.
Apart from that free VPNs often keep logs and sell data to third parties to make a profit. They’re also known to restrict bandwidth and speeds. As a result, you’ll hardly be able to browse or stream content to your liking. Even the best free Brazil VPN is useless against strong firewalls.
With the current government in power, online privacy and security is a huge concern for Brazilians. That’s why you should opt for premium VPNs like ExpressVPN instead since it is much more reliable. You can also refer to our VPN deals to pick a VPN that’s more suitable for your needs.
VPN Guides for Other Countries
Censorship and restricted freedom are prevalent to varying extents everywhere in the world. Here are a few articles focusing on how to bypass restrictions in specific countries:
- Best VPN for Argentina for Australian users
- Best VPN for Colombia for Australian users
- Best VPN for Venezuela for Australian users
- Best VPN for Ecuador for Australian users
- Best VPN for Panama for Australian users
- Best VPN for Peru for Australian users
FAQs – Best VPN for Brazil for Australian users
Is it legal to use a VPN in Brazil for Australian users?
Yes, VPN use in Brazil is perfectly legal and recommended for Australian users as the Brazilian government has introduced internet restrictions and surveillance in the past. They have further banned multiple streaming services like Whatsapp and Facebook many times in the country. Therefore, it’s better to stay connected to a VPN in Brazil to access all banned content safely anytime.
Is it legal to use a VPN for torrenting in Brazil?
No, torrenting copyrighted content is illegal in Brazil. However, in the past, the government had not taken serious actions against torrent users in the country. But, if the government decides to increase surveillance in this aspect, a VPN is the only tool to keep your online activities private. However, we do not recommend torrenting any copyrighted content at all.
What is the best VPN for Android for Australian users in Brazil?
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Android for Australian users in Brazil. You can easily download the ExpressVPN Android app from Google Play Store. With a fantastic Play Store rating of 4.4/5.0, this lightweight Android app should be a top choice for all VPN users out there.
The Brazilian government keeps a strict eye on the online activities of all the country’s residents, with frequent internet and service bans.
If you’re living in Brazil, then you need a VPN to maintain your privacy and defeat the censorship that pesters you constantly. ExpressVPN is our top recommendation as the best VPN for Brazil for Australian users as it offers plenty of servers outside the country for users to connect and escape the country’s restrictions.
This VPN costs only AU$ 9.98/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) and offers top-notch security features to protect all user activity in Brazil along with a 30-day money-back guarantee.