Are you looking for the best VPN for Binance in Australia? Alternatively, you may be interested in learning how to use Binance if you are a resident of Australia. If yes, you have found the perfect place.
The most popular cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, is no longer allowed to operate in Australia. Even though Binance.US is still available in most states, it is not a good substitute for primary services.
Nonetheless, there is a straightforward method through which AU residents can gain access to Binance’s complete version. To access the entire cryptocurrency exchange, you must sign up for a reputable VPN and connect to a server in a location that does not ban Binance, such as France, Mexico, China, and Spain.
To utilize Binance’s full functionality from within the Australia, you’ll require to either leave the country or trick the exchange into believing you’re located elsewhere. Thankfully, VPNs provide us with an easy fix! You just have to connect to a Mexican server and can get a get a Mexico IP address in Australia to trick Binance into assuming you’re in Mexico.
Read on to discover how to access Binance in Australia and trade cryptocurrencies anonymously and securely.
Quick Overview – The Best VPN for Binance in Australia
Here’s a quick rundown of the best VPN for Binance in Australia tested in 2022:
- ExpressVPN: Best VPN for Binance in Australia. It is a fast, reliable, and user-friendly VPN with 24/7 customer support.
- Surfshark: Best budget-Friendly VPN for Binance. It allows you to connect several devices simultaneously and offers excellent service with no logging policy at AU$ 3.07/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) .
- NordVPN: Boasts Largest Server Network VPN for Binance. With 10+ servers available in Mexico, you can easily access the full version of Binance.
Why do I need a VPN for Binance?
You need a VPN for Binance because the service is geo-restricted in USA. If you attempt to use Binance within the US territories, your access will be denied, or you will be redirected to the US Binance version, which is inflicted with many restrictions. For example, the US version of Binance gives you around 50 cryptocurrency options instead of the 250+ options available in other versions.
Moreover, this scaled-down version of Binance also charges you much more than the full version available in Mexico and Spain. That’s when a VPN is required to gain full access to Binance and engage in trading without any limitations.
However, that’s not all a VPN can accomplish. To gain access to more cryptocurrency exchanges, a high-quality VPN for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is essential. Regretfully, US rules prevent Binance users from accessing the worldwide marketplace.
Traders aren’t particularly enthusiastic about this local alternative on Binance because of its restricted availability, lower scale, and expensive fees. You can bypass Binance’s geographic restrictions and gain access from the Australia by using the best VPN for Binance in Australia. Furthermore, the best VPN to use for Binance encrypts your traffic, making browsing on Binance completely private and safe.
Detailed Analysis – Best VPN for Binance in Australia
For maximum freedom on Binance and other geo-restricted Crypto services, reliable and fast server networks are essential. Therefore, we have conducted thorough research and selected the following 3 VPNs as the most suitable for use with Binance.
Scroll down and choose the best VPN for Binance in Australia for yourself:
1. ExpressVPN – Best VPN for Binance in Australia
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries, including numerous servers in Binance countries (Mexico, Spain and France)
- Speed: 89.38 Mbps speed on a 100 Mbps connection
- Five simultaneous connections
- Cryptocurrency accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, PAX, USDC, BUSD, and GUSD stablecoins
- 30-day money-back guarantee
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Binance in Australia since it is enriched with excellent features and offerings, it is no wonder it ranks well among the best VPNs for Binance.
Using its network of more than 3000 dependable servers in 94 countries, you may quickly and simply have access to the whole Binance platform.
We tested ExpressVPN for Binance with different servers, and it unblocked the original website every time. Connecting to its Mexico server allows you to easily encrypt your traffic and engage in trading securely in the US. As per our testing, it lived up to its promises and provided a secure connection for crypto trading. In fact, it turned out to be the best VPN for BitMex as well the best VPN for Bybit. We used ExpressVPN’s Mexico server to unblock Binance:
The VPN service provider advertises fast download and upload times and no lag. In addition to the conventional OpenVPN protocol, they advise utilizing Lightway protocol for its even quicker speeds on Binance.
ExpressVPN speed on Lightway protocol yielded a download speed of 89.42 Mbps and an upload speed of 84.64 Mbps on an internet connection of 100 Mbps, which is more than enough to unblock Binance and use it.
ExpressVPN encrypts your data with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and has TrustedServer technology to prevent it from being accessed by anybody else while you’re trading. With AES 256-bit encryption, your data is safe from prying eyes because it is almost impenetrable.
If your VPN connection suddenly breaks, the Kill Switch will disconnect you from the outside world. The VPN has never failed throughout our tests, but knowing that a backup exists is comforting.
You can get ExpressVPN’s monthly service for AU$ 9.98/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan). This is the best option you can get. The company promises a refund if you aren’t satisfied within 30 days due to its 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
You can also enjoy 24/7 live chat support if anything unwanted comes your way while using ExpressVPN. Through the Paymentwall system, customers may make purchases using various payment methods, including credit cards, bitcoin, PayPal, and more.
Check ExpressVPN detailed review in Australia to know more details.
- Lightning-fast transfer rates at every data center
- There is top-notch protection for both apps and servers.
- Compatibility with Binance
- Effective in China and the United Arab Emirates
- Zero-logs policy
- With available chat assistance around-the-clock
- Slightly more costly than comparable options
- No clear identification of streaming servers
2. Surfshark – Budget-Friendly VPN for Binance
- Comes with a whitelister feature
- 3200+ servers in 100+ countries
- Unlimited simultaneous connections
- No bandwidth limitations
- Cryptocurrency accepted: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Nano, Dai, TRON, USDT, BitTorrent, Travala.com, Litecoin, BEAM
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Surfshark is the best budget-friendly VPN for Binance users available for only AU$ 3.07/mo (US$ 2.05/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan). Surfshark is one of the most reasonably priced VPNs we’ve tested, but that doesn’t mean it skimps on quality.
It has over 3200 servers in 100 countries worldwide. By connecting to its Mexico server, we could easily access Binance, along with other crypto platforms, such as Coinbase and Kraken. In fact, it turned out to be the best VPN for Coinbase. We unblocked Binance using Surfshark’s Mexico server.
The “camouflage” mode is the first option, and it effectively conceals your online activities from your internet service provider (ISP), government (government agencies), Binance, and any other third parties. Using the “NoBorders” option, you can connect to Binance even if you don’t live in one of the supported countries by Binance. The best aspect is that you can use a single VPN service to safeguard all of the gadgets in your home.
During our Surfshark speed test, It recorded a download speed of 81.21 Mbps and an upload speed of 76.12 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
This VPN service allows you and your loved ones to access Binance in the US with just one membership, as it offers unlimited simultaneous connections. In addition to being compatible with virtually every mobile device, Surfshark also features a straightforward interface. It offers various servers in various countries, giving you plenty of flexibility in your server selection.
Surfshark uses the strongest AES-256-bit encryption and other protocols to safeguard your online confidentiality and safety. Shadowsocks is the greatest option in censored countries because it encrypts only your browser traffic, whereas WireGuard is stylish, cutting-edge, and safe.
They guarantee the safety of their customers and the security of all of your devices, regardless of how many you use at once. Regarding assistance, they offer a live chat feature on their homepage, and they promise a full refund if you’re unsatisfied, as they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Know more about this VPN from our detailed Surfshark review.
- Best to access Binance
- Infinite bandwidth
- Easy-to-use software available for all popular platforms
- Ads, spyware, and malware sites can all be prevented by using CleanWeb’s ad blocker.
- With available chat assistance around-the-clock
- Flexible for preventing leaks and encrypting sensitive data
- There is scant help for virtual private network routers
- Typical OpenVPN Transfer Rates (utilize WireGuard)
3. NordVPN – Largest Server Network for Binance
- Supports double VPN feature
- Over 5500 servers in 60 countries
- With the speed of over 80%
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 6 simultaneous connections
- 30-day money-back guarantee
NordVPN has the world’s biggest server network for Binance. To be exact, it has over 5500 servers in 60 countries, including 10+ servers in Mexico for accessing full Binance version.
Finding a server in a country with access to Binance is straightforward. With so many options available, it’s easy to locate a server in the Binance region and enjoy lightning-fast speed.
Using remote servers never slowed things down more than a few seconds. We never had to wait for Binance to load and make a purchase or sale of cryptocurrency.
In our NordVPN speed test, it delivered a download speed of 83.82 Mbps and an upload speed of 44.64 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
It provides an additional layer of privacy with its Double VPN functionality and the option to conceal your VPN activity with obfuscation. In addition, the new Threat Protection feature in NordVPN safeguards your device from malicious advertisements, phishing sites, and links. Plus, virus scanning has been incorporated into the package.
The VPN can be downloaded for multiple platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android. Manual setup of a router with NordVPN is also possible. Six devices can be connected simultaneously, and there’s always someone accessible to answer questions in the built-in live chat.
The monthly subscription for NordVPN Binance costs AU$ 5.22/mo (US$ 3.49/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) per month for a 2-year complete plan with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Go through our NordVPN review for detailed information.
- Extremely rapid processing on thousands of servers
- No logging policy
- Protection from malicious software and the blocking of advertisements
- Security measures include military-grade encryption and other safeguards
- Chat help is available around-the-clock
- Accept payment in Bitcoins
- Only 6 users can be online at once.
- Lack of a free trial
Testing Methodology: How we selected the best VPN for Binance in Australia
To compile this list, we searched for VPN services that offered both high speeds and robust anonymization protocols. Here are our basic criteria for selecting the best Binance VPNs:
- Ability to unblock Binance: We also tested each VPN’s ability to unblock Binance. We attempted to access a number of trading pairs on Binance with each VPN to ensure that everything was in perfect order. We simply rejected every VPN showing a single sign of negligence in unblocking Binance.
- Speed: When connected to their servers in China, we tested each VPN’s download and uploaded speeds to ensure that the end users could easily trade on them or not. A latency test was also conducted to ensure that there was no delay while making transactions while using the VPN.
- Secuirty: We looked for essential secuirty features like a Kill switch, 256-bit encryption standard, and industry-approved tunneling protocols while selecting the best VPN for Binance in Australia.
- Price: Price is a factor that we didn’t miss at the end after all the tests. We preferred all the possible flexibilities at a cheaper price and made our top list of best VPNs for Binance.
Free VPN for Binance – Should you use it?
No, you should not use a free VPN for Binance. Though it’s technically possible to access Binance over a free VPN service in the Australia, we strongly advise against doing so. When it comes to Binance, there are a few reasons why you should look for the best free VPN for finance.
In most cases, a free VPN service won’t provide the security you need. We found that even some of the best premium VPNs have problems getting through the geo-blocking system of Binance due to its modern geo-tracking technology.
In general, free VPNs for Binance lack speed and reliability. The pace of change in crypto is well-known to you. It’s easy to picture the frustration if your free VPN suddenly disconnects you in the middle of a crucial trade.
You shouldn’t put your trust in them because they lack safety too. For-profit VPNs must find a way to support their free offerings. Many of them will sell your data or infect your computer with malware to make a profit.
If you’re located in Australia and plan on using one of these VPNs to access Binance, you’re inviting thieves to steal your hard-earned cryptocurrency exchange riches. The idea of skipping your VPN service each month to save a few dollars may sound appealing, but it’s not worth it.
FAQs – Best VPN for Binance in Australia
Is it legal to use a VPN with Binance in Australia?
Yes, it’s legal to use a VPN with Binance unless you’re committing any trading fraud. Usage of VPNs is permitted with Binance, while laws governing its use vary from country to country. If a country allows the use of a VPN, then you will not get any trouble using a VPN with Binance.
How does a VPN work with Binance in Australia?
A VPN will mask your US IP address and give you a new one, making it appear like you are accessing the internet from a different location (Mexico). This way, Binance servers will think that you are accessing from China and will allow you to trade without any problems. Of course, using a VPN involves some risks, but if you connect to a reliable server, there should be no problem.
Which VPN servers should I use to access Binance safely?
Using a China server is the best way to access Binance, as Binance is a China-based website, so they usually roll out new features from their own country; using a Chinese server will allow you to get early access to new beta features of Binance. However, you can also connect to Mexico servers to get access to the full version of Binance.
You can make a trade on Binance from any part of the globe using a VPN in Australia. Unfortunately, not all VPNs will allow you to access Binance, and if the platform detects that your traffic is coming from a VPN, it may terminate your account.
Consequently, picking the best VPN is crucial. For this reason, we tested numerous VPN services to find the three that worked reliably to visit Binance without being detected. In terms of safety, speed, and user-friendliness, ExpressVPN stands out as the best VPN for Binance in Australia. However, NordVPN is a close second because of its extensive server network, splitting security protocols, and various server types. Be sure to let us know about your favorite VPN for Binance.