Tenplay subscribers can enjoy watching the worldwide popularity gained shows like MasterChef Australia, The Bold and The Beautiful, Taskmaster, Bondi Rescue 2023, The Bachelor, Survivor, and many other completely free. However, all these shows are geo-block if you’re traveling or residing abroad.
Well, here is a way! In order to watch TenPlay outside Australia, you need a reliable VPN service with Australian servers. A 10Play VPN will alter your original IP address to the one in Australia and let you bypass TenPlay’s geo-restrictions easily.
Out of all the VPNs we tested, our top recommendation is ExpressVPN due to its super-fast Australian servers, fantastic unblocking capabilities, and top-notch security.
How to Watch Tenplay outside Australia in May 2023 [5 Easy Steps]
Follow these steps to stream 10 Play (Channel 10) outside of Australia with a VPN:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN service (ExpressVPN is our top choice).
- Download the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the VPN and log in using your login details.
- Connect to an Australian server (ExpressVPN’s Melbourne server is super-fast).
- Go to www.10play.com.au and start streaming your favorite shows on TenPlay.
Note: These are the simple steps to access Tenplay abroad via a VPN, however, to begin watching 10 Play, you first need to attempt a 10 Play activate step. In case, you don’t know, how to create a TenPlay account, here’s how to activate 10 Play outside Australia.
What is 10 Play?
TenPlay is Network Ten’s multi-platform catch-up TV and video streaming service that offers a vast media library from channels such as 10, 10 Shake, 10 Bold, and 10 Peach.
It serves as a hub for accessing a wide range of shows, including news, sports, and the TV Guide. Users can enjoy the convenience of watching their favorite programs on-demand through various devices and platforms provided by 10 Play.
Why Do you Need a VPN to Watch Channel 10 outside Australia
TenPlay is region-locked, thus, channel-10 is only broadcast in Australia. Unfortunately, if you are anywhere outside Australia, even on a short trip, you cannot stream Channel 10. Therefore, you need the best VPN to mask your real IP address and trick TenPlay into thinking that you are trying to access it from within Australia.
If you’re looking to watch Tenplay outside Australia, there is a way around its geo-restrictions by using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
“This video is restricted from playing in your current geographic region”.
Channel 10 like other popular streaming platforms is geo-restricted due to copyright laws. Streaming platforms can only show content that they have the right to in that region. Therefore, local networks use geoblocks to avoid facing penalties for showing content in a region outside their jurisdiction.
So, can you watch 10Play outside Australia? Luckily, with a VPN you can easily bypass Channel 10’s geo-restrictions and stream TenPlay’s content abroad without any issues. To watch Channel abroad, make sure the VPN you choose has multiple servers in Australia that you can choose from to get an Australian IP address. With a VPN, you can also I’m a Celebrity Australia abroad.
Similarly, the best Australian VPN offers unlimited bandwidth so you can stream Channel 10 in HD quality. Make sure to select a VPN with fast connection speeds in Australia so you can enjoy bufferless and lag-free streaming. All VPNs mentioned above offer amazing features and speeds so you can use them to get unrestricted access to TenPlay outside Australia.
Is 10 Play free?
10 Play offers free streaming of full episodes online, along with access to exclusive extras and behind-the-scenes footage. Users can enjoy this content without any charges. Additionally, 10 Play provides free apps for various devices, allowing viewers to access their favorite shows conveniently.
How to Create a TenPlay Account outside Australia?
Even though TenPlay is a free channel, you still need to create an account to enjoy its content outside Australia . Here’s how you do it:
- First, subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to its Australian server.
- Visit your browser and go to https://10play.com.au.
- Click ‘TenPlay Sign In’ present at the top-right of the page.
- Choose Sign Up and insert your email ID and password.
- Insert all the necessary details. Enter 3999 as the postal code.
- Mark that you agree to the Terms and Conditions. Click Continue after this.
- Attempt TenPlay login or click Let’s Play and enjoy watching your favorite content on 10 Play.
3 Best VPNs to Watch 10 Play Outside Australia in May 2023
Here are the 3 best VPN services to watch TenPlay (Channel 10) outside Australia :
- ExpressVPN – The Best VPN to Watch TenPlay outside Australia . Offers 3000+ servers worldwide with 5 Australian servers. Capable of offering super-fast speeds of 86.18 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. Available at AU$ 9.91/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) on its annual plan with a 3-month free subscription. Also offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and 5 multi-logins.
- Surfshark – Budget-friendly VPN to Watch TenPlay outside Australia . Available at an affordable price of AU$ 3.42/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) and comes with a risk-free 30-day refund policy. Offers 3200+ servers worldwide with 5 Australian servers. Capable of offering super-fast speeds of 84.34 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. Offers unlimited multi-logins.
- NordVPN – Reliable VPN to Watch TenPlay outside Australia . Capable of offering blazing-fast speeds of 83.48 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. Offers 5200+ servers worldwide with 190+ Australian servers. Available at AU$ 5.93/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) and comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee and 6 multi-logins.
3 Best VPNs to Unblock TenPlay Australia Outside Australia [In-Depth Analysis]
We tested 40+ VPNs on the basis of Australian servers, speeds, unblocking capabilities, refund policies, and more. Out of all these VPN services, we shortlisted three VPNs as the best ones to access 10 Play:
1. The Best VPN to Watch TenPlay outside Australia – ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch TenPlay outside Australia, all thanks to its amazing unblocking capabilities, a variety of Australian servers, and super-fast speeds.
ExpressVPN offers more than 3000+ servers across 94+ locations including servers in major Australian cities including Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, and Brisbane for streaming 10 Play abroad.
ExpressVPN offers fast speeds in Australia with unlimited bandwidth which makes it a great option for streaming TenPlay from outside Australia. We connected to its Brisbane servers for testing 10 Play and it delivered an average speed of 86.18 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection. No doubt, ExpressVPN is also the best VPN for F1 TV Pro in Australia.
ExpressVPN offers compatibility with all popular devices, including iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Firestick, Smart TVs, Roku, Kodi, and more. You can even install ExpressVPN on a router in Australia and connect it to all your devices.
So, if you’re wondering, ‘how to get 10 Play on Smart TV,’ Then here’s the answer. Using router configuration feature or using mediastreamer of ExpressVPN, you can simply download the 10 Play app on your Smart TV devices or on devices that do not support VPNs.
Security-wise, ExpressVPN comes with top-notch security and privacy features thanks to its 256-bit encryption, and IP, DNS, and WebRTC leak protection. ExpressVPN also has a kill switch in Australia called Network Lock for added security.
With ExpressVPN’s split tunneling feature, you can stream shows on TenPlay with Australian IP and use other websites using your local IP address. It comes in handy when you need to access local content while streaming 10 Plus.
One fantastic thing about this VPN is that it comes at a price of just AU$ 9.91/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Get 49% Off + 3 Months FREE on its 12-Month Plan) on its 12-month plan along with a 3-month free subscription, which is pretty cool.
For complete peace of mind, you can also take advantage of its 30-day money-back guarantee and use it for 30 days risk-free. To learn more about this provider, read our ExpressVPN review Australia.
2. Budget-friendly VPN to Watch TenPlay outside Australia – Surfshark
Surfshark is a budget-friendly VPN for streaming TenPlay abroad. Even with its super-affordable price of just AU$ 3.42/mo (US$ 2.30/mo) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan), this VPN offers reliable service to users.
Surfshark has 3200+ servers across 65+ locations, with multiple Australian servers located in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne, and Adelaide.
Surfshark also offers consistent speeds which are amazing for streaming 10 Play in 1080p. We conducted a Surfshark speed test in Australia and it delivered us an average speed of 84.34 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
Surfshark stands out from other VPNs by allowing unlimited simultaneous connections on a single account. It is also compatible with a wide range of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, FireStick, Smart TVs, Roku, Kodi, and more.
It is also one of the few VPNs that offer an ad blocker, and malware detector. Surfshark is located in the British Virgin Islands, therefore, it is not subjected to any data retention laws.
Lastly, the VPN comes with a 30-day refund policy, that allows users to claim a refund within 30 days if they don’t like the service. To learn more about this provider, read our Surfshark review Australia.
3. Reliable VPN to Watch TenPlay outside Australia– NordVPN
NordVPN is a reliable VPN service to watch TenPlay outside Australia. The VPN delivered the fastest speeds among all VPNs on most of its Australian servers which was fantastic.
NordVPN has a large server network with 5500+ servers across 59 locations including 190+ servers in Australia, located in Adelaide, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne for unblocking TenPlay abroad.
NordVPN’s Australian servers are optimized for streaming as well as P2P file sharing. When tested NordVPN for speeds in Australia, it delivered blazing-fast speeds of 83.48 Mbps on a 100 Mbps connection.
With one NordVPN subscription, you can connect up to six devices at the same time. This VPN is compatible with various devices and platforms. You can also set up NordVPN on routers in Australia and stream TenPlus on your Smart TVs and big screen.
It also follows a strict no-logs policy so your data will remain safe. It also offers a feature called Threat Protection to protect users from downloading malware into their devices and accessing malicious URLs.
It comes at a price of just AU$ 5.93/mo (US$ 3.99/mo) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan) along with a 30-day refund window in case you want to cancel your NordVPN subscription in Australia and claim a refund.
Learn more about this VPN provider in our NordVPN review Australia.
Can I Stream 10 Play outside Australia with a Free VPN?
There are many free VPNs in the market, however, we don’t recommend using one for unblocking Channel 10 abroad because free VPNs are poor at bypassing geo-restrictions and unblocking restricted sites like 10 Play. For instance, you cannot watch Netflix with a VPN if it’s free. Similarly, you might not be able to unblock other popular streaming sites like Stan and ABC with free VPNs.
What’s worse is that most free VPNs offer limited servers that are clustered with a lot of users. This heavy load on servers leads to extremely slow speeds and connection drops. Therefore, with a free VPN, you will have to face extensive buffering and lags. That’s not it. Free VPNs even log your online activity and sell information to third-party advertisers.
These are some of the reasons why we recommend users to go for paid premium VPN services like ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can use it for streaming 10 Play free of cost for 30 days. You can also cancel ExpressVPN in Australia and get a full refund if you end up not being satisfied.
That being said, there are still some free VPNs for Australia that you can try. But, you might face restrictions.
What Devices Can I Watch TenPlay on?
TenPlay is available on a variety of streaming devices and platforms. You can stream TenPlay outside Australia on these devices:
How to Download the Ten App on your Devices in Australia
You can now enjoy TenPlay Australia shows and live TV on various devices abroad. First, make sure to get a VPN and download it on your devices, so you can get the app easily.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to download the TenPlay app on various devices:
How to Get TenPlay outside Australia on Android?
Follow these steps to download 10 Play apps on Android outside Australia:
- Open the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server in Australia.
- Open the browser and create a new Google Account.
- Make sure to select Australia as your country.
- After you have created your new Google Account > log out of your old account, and sign in with the new one.
- Go to Google Play Store and now it will be the Australia Play Store.
- Search for TenPlay app and install the app.
- Open the app > Log in and start watching your favorite shows online abroad.
How to Get 10Play App on iOS devices outside Australia?
Follow these steps to download the 10Play app on iOS outside Australia:
- Open ExpressVPN, and connect to an Australian server.
- Go to Settings > Tap your Name.
- Click Media and Purchase > View Account.
- You will be asked to sign in > Go to region and change it to Australia.
- Now head to App Store and search for TenPlay app.
- Install the app on your iOS device > Log in and start streaming.
What to Watch on Channel 10 Outside Australia?
10 Play offers a diverse range of Network Ten’s television programs, including 10, 10 Shake, 10 Bold, and 10 Peach. Along with these channels, users can access news, sports, and the most trending TV shows, providing a comprehensive entertainment experience all in one place.
What are the Best Tenplay Shows in May 2023?
Here is a list of some of the top 10 play shows available on Tenplay that can be watched outside Australia in May 2023:
- The Dog House Australia Season 3
- Drifters – S4
- CSI: NY – S9
- Death Row Stories – S5
- Survivor: Heroes V Villains season 10
- Tom Gleeson: Lighten Up
- Unrivalled: Inside NBL23
- Hardcore Pawn – S13
- Taskmaster Australia
- I’m a Celebrity Australia
- Bondi Rescue 2023
What are the Best Tenplay Movies in May 2023?
Following are the featured movies on Tenplay in May 2023:
- Me And My Left Brain
- Never Too Late
- The Wheel
- Book Week
- Skinford Chapter Two
- The Brighton Miracle
- The Last Wave
Which Live Sport is available on Tenplay Australia in May 2023?
Following are the live sports available to stream on Tenplay Australia in May 2023:
- Australia Cup 2023
- FA Cup
- Liberty A-League Women
- A-League Women Grand Final
- AGP Wrap
- Bellator 295
- Melbourne Cup
What’s New On Tenplay in May 2023?
As per Tenplay schedule, following are the latest titles on Tenplay in May 2023:
- MasterChef Australia
- Australian Survivor
- The Bold and The Beautiful
- The Project
- North Shore
How to Watch MasterChef Australia 2023 Outside Australia in May 2023?
MasterChef Australia Season 15 is now on air on Tenplay. The show started on 1st May and is currently releasing its latest episodes. So, if you’re wondering, where to watch MasterChef Australia, Tenplay is your on the go streaming platform for Masterchef streaming!
However, you must be curious to know, how to watch MasterChef Australia Season 15 outside of Australia, simply follow the below steps:
- Subscribe to a reliable VPN service such as ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN app on your device.
- Launch the VPN app and log in using your credentials.
- Connect to an Australian server, preferably one located in Melbourne.
- Visit the Tenplay website.
- In the search bar, type “MasterChef” to find the show.
- Start watching Season 15 of MasterChef Australia on Tenplay from outside Australia!
By following these steps and using a VPN, you can access and enjoy MasterChef Australia 2023 on Tenplay regardless of your location.
Which channels can I watch on TenPlay outside Australia ?
According to Tenplay guide, following are the channels that you can watch on TenPlay outside Australia:
- Network 10
- 10 Shake
- 10 Bold
- 10 Peach
- 10 HD
- 10 Sport
- 10 Play
- 10 daily
Why is Tenplay app not working Outside Australia? [Common Fixes]
Here are some common fixes to try if you’re experiencing issues with 10 Play VPN not working outside Australia:
- Clear cache and browser cookies.
- Connect to ExpressVPN or use a reliable VPN service.
- Connect to a different server within the VPN.
- Restart the TenPlay app.
- Reboot your device (phone, tablet, or computer).
- Ensure your device has sufficient battery charge.
- Uninstall and reinstall the TenPlay app.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection and ensure it’s stable.
By following these steps, you may be able to resolve the issue and get TenPlay working properly in Australia.
FAQs – Watch TenPlay outside Australia
How can I watch 10 play overseas?
You can watch channel 10 outside Australia and overseas through the 10 play app mobile app or watch it on your browser. However, keep in mind that you can only access the Tenplay app using a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN outside Australia.
Where is 10Play available?
10Play is only available to stream in Australia. The platform is geo-restricted elsewhere and cannot be accessed without a VPN. So, if you’re residing or traveling abroad, you can get Tenplay with the help of a VPN.
How do I get 10 Play outside Australia on my TV?
You can get 10 Play on your TV through Chrome casting. Follow these steps to get TenPlay on your TV:
- Get ExpressVPN and configure it on your router.
- Connect your Chromecast with your TV and plug it into a power socket.
- Open 10 All Access app on your mobile device or Google Chrome on your PC.
- Click the “Cast” icon.
- Select the name of your Google Chromecast.
- Pick a TV show or movie and hit play to stream TenPlay on your TV.
Why is 10 play not working outside Australia?
If you are experiencing issues with 10 Play outside Australia , then disable your VPN and reconnect to another Australian server to get a fresh IP address. Similarly, if you are streaming 10 Plus on your browser, make sure to clear cookies and cache. You can also try and restart your device to fix the issue.
How can I get TenPlay outside Australia?
You can get TenPlay outside Australia with a VPN. TenPlay is blocked outside Australia so you have to use a VPN to get an Australian IP address and bypass geo-restrictions and unblock TenPlay outside Australia. ExpressVPN is our top choice to watch 10Play anywhere abroad.
Do VPNs cause video playback issues on TenPlay?
No, Premium VPN like ExpressVPN do not cause videos to break on TenPlay. It offer high-speed streaming servers specifically designed to provide smooth streaming experiences, including 4K resolution, without buffering or interruptions.
How to download from Tenplay?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to download video from Tenplay:
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and connect to the Australian server.
- Open your web browser and go to the page of the video you want to download on Tenplay.
- Copy the address of the Tenplay video page from the browser’s address bar.
- Launch Jaksta Media Recorder (or any other video downloading software you prefer) on your device.
- Paste the Tenplay video page address into Jaksta Media Recorder.
- Jaksta Media Recorder will extract the video streams available on the Tenplay page.
- Select the desired quality and format for the Tenplay video you want to download.
- Start the download process, and Jaksta Media Recorder will download the selected Tenplay video stream quickly and in high quality.
This ends our guide on how to watch 10 Play outside Australia. All you need is a VPN that offers servers in Australia, and you’d be able to enjoy all your favorite content titles on TenPlay, like Mothers Who Murder, Christmas Magic, Driven Not Hidden, and much more.
However, you’d require the best VPN for this. Out of all the VPNs we tested, our top choice is ExpressVPN, due to its multiple Australian servers, amazing speeds, fantastic unblocking capabilities.
That’s not it. ExpressVPN also offers a 3-month free subscription on its annual plan so you actually have to pay for 12 months only and get its premium service for 15 months.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. Until then, happy streaming!