Are you interested in knowing how you can watch Manchester City vs Liverpool in Australia on Peacock? If you are, then you should know that you can watch this exciting event on Peacock TV by using a premium VPN such as ExpressVPN.
The Liverpool F.C. and Manchester City F.C. rivalry, part of the English Premier League 2023, between English football clubs Liverpool and Manchester City began in the 2010s, with City beating Liverpool to the 2013–14 title by just two points on the final day of the season.
In the 2016 Football League Cup Final, City beat Liverpool on penalties and the match that occurred between Manchester City vs Liverpool was played on 16 October resulting in Liverpool winning. Moreover, the next match between the two will be held on 1st April 2023 at 4.30 pm.
Due to Peacock TV’s content licensing and geo-restrictions, you cannot access this match in Australia unless you use a premium VPN. If you want to watch Peacock TV in Australia, you can do so by using a VPN. Without further ado, let’s have a look at quick steps:
How Can I Watch Manchester City vs Liverpool in Australia on Peacock [Quick Steps]
You can watch Manchester City vs Liverpool on Peacock TV in Australia by following the steps mentioned below:
- Subscribe to a virtual private network (VPN) (ExpressVPN comes highly recommended for WWE streaming because of its buffer-free speed and reliability).
- Install the ExpressVPN service app you’ve subscribed to from Play Store or App Store.
- Select a US server in your virtual private network (VPN). We recommend the New York server.
- Launch Peacock TV and search for Man City vs Liverpool.
- Enjoy streaming
Apart from having a VPN, you would also require a Peacock subscription. We recommend you go through different Peacock TV subscription costs to choose the best plan for you in Australia.
What is the Best Way to Watch Manchester City vs Liverpool for Free in Australia?
You can watch Manchester City vs Liverpool for free on FuboTV, however, you will need a premium VPN (preferably ExpressVPN) to access it. FuboTV is only available in the US, Canada, and Spain. However, if you’re abroad, you can still access FuboTV by using a VPN to connect to a US server in Australia.
Where Can I Watch Manchester City vs Liverpool 2023 in Australia?
You can easily watch Manchester City vs Liverpool 2023 in Australia on Peacock TV with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
Apart from Peacock TV, you may also go after other channels such as USA Network, FuboTV, DirecTV Stream, and Sling Blue to watch Manchester City vs Liverpool 2023 in Australia.
However, we recommend Peacock TV for streaming this event and the time at which this event is streamed on Peacock TV is 7.30. And if you are a new Peacock TV user, you may get leverage of a Peacock TV free trial that lasts for 7 days.
Everything About Man City vs Liverpool (English Premier League 2023)
The upcoming match between Man City vs Liverpool (English Premier League 2023) will take place on 1st April 2023 at Etihad Stadium, Manchester, United Kingdom. It is predicted that the man of the match will be Erling Haaland.
Man City vs Liverpool 2023: [Team Players]
|Goalkeepers||Alisson, Adrian, Kelleher|
|Defenders||Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Konate, Gomez, Tsimikas, Ramsay, Phillips, Bajcetic, Chambers|
|Midfielders||Fabinho, Thiago, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Henderson, Keita, Elliott, Carvalho, Clark|
|Forwards||Firmino, Salah, Nunez|
|Goalkeepers||Ortega, Ederson, Carson|
|Defenders||Walker, Dias, Ake, Cancelo, Laporte, Gómez, Akanji, Lewis|
|Midfielders||Phillips, Gündoğan, Rodri, De Bruyne, Silva, Foden, Palmer|
|Forwards||Haaland, Grealish, Álvarez, Mahrez|
Man City vs Liverpool: [Ticket Prices]
Experiencing the thrill of a Man City vs Liverpool match comes with an expected cost, as these two renowned teams typically deliver high-caliber football. That being said, you can still reserve your seats for £113.35 to £537.24 or less at Etihad Stadium (Man City’s home ground). So don’t miss out on this opportunity to watch some riveting soccer!
Who Will Win Man City vs Liverpool? [Match Prediction]
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Manchester City win with a probability of 67.07%. A draw has a probability of 16.5% and a win for Liverpool has a probability of 16.43%.
The most likely scoreline for a Manchester City win is 2-1 with a probability of 8.51%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 3-1 (7.78%) and 2-0 (6.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (6.2%), while for a Liverpool win it is 1-2 (4.14%).
You can watch whether these predictions come true or not along with other shows like La Casa de Los Famosos and Below Deck Sailing Yacht Season 4 on Peacock TV in Australia with the help of a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
How Does VPN Allow You to Watch Man City vs Liverpool 2023 on Peacock in Australia?
You are not able to watch Man City vs Liverpool 2023 in Australia because of content and geographical restrictions. This show is available in the US but for various reasons, it is not available in Australia.
However, Peacock TV has many shows and movies available, especially content that you cannot access in your country like Law & Order: Organized Crime and Rainn Wilson and the Geography of Bliss. If you want to watch this in Australia, you can do so by using a VPN.
By using the best Peacock TV VPN, you can access your favorite content on any platform because it unblocks restricted content by masking your device’s IP address.
Why is ExpressVPN the best VPN to Watch Man City vs Liverpool in Australia on Peacock?
After extensive testing, it has been proven that ExpressVPN is the best VPN for Peacock TV in Australia because it unblocks geo-restricted content at very fast speeds. This VPN offers unmatched unblocking ability with fast speed and a reliable service network.
ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Man City vs Liverpool on Peacock in Australia
ExpressVPN is considered to be very fast with a downloading speed of 89.42 Mbps and an uploading speed of 84.64 Mbps. Moreover, this VPN protects your privacy with advanced features such as AES 256-Bit encryption, Network Lock Kill Switch, Lightway protocol, No-logging, and Private DNS.
This VPN has one of the largest server networks with over 3000+ servers in more than 94 countries and these servers are distributed all around the world, including Europe, Australia, Japan, France, USA, and many other countries.
Furthermore, there are 25+ server locations in the US that will allow you to access Peacock TV without any problems. To test this service, we connected to ExpressVPN’s USA – New Jersey server and were able to watch Man City vs Liverpool along with other EPL matches like Liverpool vs Southampton 2023 without any hassle in Australia.
Can I use a Free VPN to Watch Man City vs Liverpool on Peacock in Australia?
Yes, you can but we recommend not using free VPN services because they are often unreliable and dangerous. Because free VPNs limit their server networks to save money, you may not be able to locate a server that broadcasts all EPL matches live.
However, using a premium VPN (ExpressVPN) with a trustworthy money-back guarantee is a more reliable option. You can also cancel your subscription with ExpressVPN within 30 days if you want in Australia.
- Date : 2023-04-01
- Event Name : Manchester City vs Liverpool
- Event Platform : Peacock TV
FAQs – Watch Manchester City vs Liverpool in Australia
Who Is Better Man City vs Liverpool?
Both are good. No one is better. However, it can depend from person to person when it comes to deciding which team is better.
What is Man City Biggest defeat to Liverpool?
Losing 3-0 to Liverpool, their hopes of winning the FA Cup and a historic treble were up in smoke as the Reds’ dreams of an unprecedented quadruple remained on course.
What was Liverpool biggest win?
On 5th March, 2023, Liverpool recorded their biggest ever competitive win against Manchester United (7-0), surpassing their previous best which was set back in October 1895 (7-1 in the second tier).
What was Manchester’s biggest loss?
The 7-0 scoreline, with six goals coming in the second half, also equalled United’s heaviest defeat and is its biggest loss in the Premier League.
Is the Man City game free to watch in Australia?
You can stream this exciting match online free of cost but if you want to go and watch the live match, then you will need to buy tickets to do so. Otherwise, you can stream this on Peacock TV in Australia by using a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
In conclusion, if you want to watch Manchester City vs Liverpool in Australia on Peacock, then you can easily do so by following the steps mentioned above. All you have to do is subscribe to Peacock TV.
After doing this, you will have to download a premium VPN (preferably ExpressVPN) which will allow you to access your favorite content on the streaming platform. You can then stream and enjoy this match in Australia.
I hope you found this guide helpful. If you have any issues, feel free to let us know in the comment section. Thank you for reading!