Are you wondering if ExpressVPN is worth it, given its little pricey subscriptions? Along with all other factors, we give utmost importance to the pricing of a VPN while reviewing it. However, this article will discuss the actual ExpressVPN cost in UAE and the benefits you get from subscribing to its different plans.
ExpressVPN is a premium VPN service based in the British Virgin Islands-based and known for its vast server network. It offers many features, including 3000+ super fast servers in 94 countries, 256-bit encryption, and tunneling protocols.
In short, we know the fact that ExpressVPN is the best VPN, all thanks to its overall outstanding performance and unblocking capabilities. But today, we’re aiming to check its cost and subscription pricing to determine if it’s worth it. Let’s dig into the details of the ExpressVPN cost in UAE.
ExpressVPN Cost in UAE: Subscription Plans
ExpressVPN has three subscription plans in UAE. Its subscription costs USD 6.67/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) on its 12-month plan, $9.99/mo on its 6-month plan, and $12.95 if you buy its monthly plan. Every subscription is billed in USD and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test the VPN risk-free.
Although we were blown away by ExpressVPN’s performance in our ExpressVPN review UAE, we should mention that it isn’t the cheapest VPN and is slightly pricier than its rivals. But, since it regularly graces our best VPN list, its price can be forgotten in front of its amazing service in UAE.
One of the best discounts this VPN brings is its 15-month subscription, which you get at the ExpressVPN cost in UAE per year. With the plan, you pay USD 6.67/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) for 12 months and get 3 months of subscription FREE. Sounds amazing, right?
What includes in an ExpressVPN Subscription in UAE?
The ExpressVPN subscriptions are value-packed, including fast unlimited bandwidth, all ExpressVPN apps, and 24/7 live chat support. Its monthly plan costs $12.95/mo, and specific discounts are offered to those who subscribe to the 6-month ($9.99/mo) and 12-month (USD 6.67/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) ) plans in advance. All of its pricing plans are supported by a 30-day money-back guarantee in UAE.
Even at the lowest cost, you get all the VPN’s features in UAE. These include:
- 3000+ superfast servers in 94 countries
- Top-notch encryption and security
- Robust no-logging policy to keep user data secure
- TrustedServer technology which wipes all user data once they disconnect
- DNS/IP leak protection, split tunneling, and a kill switch
- Dedicated iOS, Android, Windows, FireOS, macOS, and Linux apps
- Risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee
Compared with its competitor NordVPN, ExpressVPN has fewer servers but in more locations. Even while testing its service, ExpressVPN had the upper hand regarding speeds, unblocking, and compatibility. We recommend you have a look at our NordVPN vs. ExpressVPN comparison in UAE for more information.
Moreover, ExpressVPN works amazingly with all operating systems and lets you can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously in UAE. We are satisfied with this five-device limit, but if you run a business or have a large household using multiple devices, you can go through our multiple-devices VPN guide in UAE and subscribe to a provider that best suits your needs.
Furthermore, you will get best-in-class security and encryption to ensure your security online. ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all its plans and assists with its 24/7 live chat support in UAE.
An overview of ExpressVPN’s features in UAE
Here is the list of some of the best features offered by ExpressVPN in UAE:
- Kill switch: This feature automatically disconnects your tablets, computer, or phone from the internet connection if you lose connection your VPN connection. ExpressVPN’s kill switch feature in UAE ensures that our data and information remain secure even if we get disconnected from the VPN.
- Rotating IP addresses: You will get a new IP address every time you log in to ExpressVPN in UAE. This makes it hard for ISPs and other people to trace your actual location or hack your online activity. Other VPNs, such as CyberGhost, don’t allow this feature, so we’re better off with ExpressVPN regarding privacy. You can check our ExpressVPN vs. CyberGhost in UAE comparison for more information.
- Netflix and torrenting access: You can get access to Netflix and download torrent files with every ExpressVPN subscription in UAE. While testing, we binge-watched our favourite shows on Netflix for hours without delays with this VPN.
- Encryption: ExpressVPN comes with AES 256-bit encryption, a gold standard in the industry. This encryption is tough to break and keeps you secure during all your online activities in UAE.
- Browser extensions: ExpressVPN offers intuitive apps for Android and iOS mobile devices, but you can also download its browser extensions to connect to your PC or laptop. It has browser extensions for Firefox, Safari, and Chrome in UAE.
Can I Try ExpressVPN for Free in UAE?
Yes, you can try out ExpressVPN’s free trial in UAE for 7 days on iOS and Android devices. On this trial, you can enjoy all the exclusive features of this VPN without paying a penny. The only downside of this 7-day trial is that it’s just available on mobile.
Moreover, ExpressVPN offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee without any coupons or vouchers. This is better than its free trial in many ways. That means you can enjoy all its features and benefits risk-free for 30 days. If you stay unsatisfied, you can cancel your ExpressVPN subscription in UAE and claim your money back.
ExpressVPN Discounts and Deals in UAE
Users adore ExpressVPN as it offers a fair share of deals and discounts throughout the year. Here are some of the deals that you can check out:
Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are among the best shopping times, with significant discounts on everything. Anyone who signs up for ExpressVPN yearly VPN deal in UAE gets a HUGE discount and extra free months on its Black Friday deal. If you don’t want to miss the deal this year, do check out our exclusive Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in UAE on occasion.
Refer A Friend Program
The refer-a-friend program lets current subscribers who already use the provider share it with their family and friends. By referring it to a friend, you will get a reward of 30 days of free service in UAE. But make sure your friend also signs up for it, so you actually get it. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for your favourite VPN and grab free months of enjoying its service!
ExpressVPN Payment Methods in UAE
ExpressVPN offers multiple international and local payment methods in UAE. You can choose a subscription with the most suitable option for you. Find all the payment options below:
- Credit card: ExpressVPN accepts a wide range of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Diners Club International, Discover, and Visa Electron.
- Paypal: You can quickly pay through Paypal from any corner of the world.
- Other payment methods: Maestro, iDEAL, Klarna, FanaPay, Mint, OneCard, Alipay, UnionPay, Interac Online, WebMoney, Giropay, Yandex Money, Carte Bleue, etc.
- Bitcoin: Pay anonymously with the ExpressVPNs Bitcoin option. You don’t have to provide your name, credit card information, and address.
We were amazed at ExpressVPNs flexible payment options. ExpressVPN’s anonymous payment method speaks loudly that this VPN value users’ privacy.
How Do I Cancel ExpressVPN in UAE?
Canceling ExpressVPN depends on which payment method you use in UAE. Here’s how you can cancel your ExpressVPN subscription:
Subscriptions purchased with a credit card or PayPal
- Login to your ExpressVPN account.
- Choose My Subscription from the left-hand menu and then click ‘Edit subscription settings.’
- Navigate to the Automatic Renewal Settings page > Turn off automatic renewal. Follow all prompts until “Your subscription has been cancelled” appears on your screen.
Subscriptions that are purchased with Crypto or Paymentwall
There’s no need to cancel the subscriptions in which payments are made with Bitcoin or Paymentwall, as they do not renew automatically.
FAQs – ExpressVPN Cost in UAE
How much does ExpressVPN cost in UAE?
ExpressVPN offers three subscription plans in UAE. It subscription costs $6.67 on its annual plan, $9.99/mo on its six-month plan, and $12.95 on its monthly plan. Every subscription supports a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free.
ExpressVPN cost in UAE per month is slightly more expensive than other VPNs. This is why we recommend opting for its annual plan.
Is ExpressVPN actually free in UAE?
No, ExpressVPN is not free, but you get a 7-day free mobile device trial. However, ExpressVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee is way better than its free trial for many reasons. You get access to all ExpressVPN’s features risk-free for 30 days. If you remain unsatisfied, you can claim a refund within 30 days.
Is ExpressVPN worth the money in UAE?
Yes, ExpressVPN is definitely an excellent choice in UAE. If price isn’t a major concern, you won’t be able to find a better all-rounder VPN. ExpressVPN performs outstandingly in every factor, including security, speed, unblocking geo-restricted sites, bypassing censorship, and customer support.
Why is ExpressVPN so expensive in UAE?
ExpressVPN simply justifies its price by offering a superior service in UAE: The provider maintains an extremely secure and scaled-up network, which is exactly what its customer pay for.
To summarize, ExpressVPN isn’t the most affordable option in the market; however, it’s a great value for its features. It is one of the best VPN services due to its trustworthiness, no-logging policy, and straightforward apps. It is best known for its solid encryption and super-fast servers.
Amongst all ExpressVPN’s subscription plans, we recommend going for its annual plan, costing USD 6.67/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) at a 49% discount with 3 months of service FREE.
So, learn the ExpressVPN cost in UAE, grab its plan, and enjoy a whooping discount along with all its features!