Reading Time: 4 minutes

Alabama will face Texas in a college football game on Saturday, and with ExpressVPN, you can watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus CBS. Due to licensing restrictions, Paramount Plus CBS content is restricted to the US. However, by using ExpressVPN, you can seamlessly bypass these restrictions and unblock Paramount Plus in UAE.

On October 7, 2023, the highly-anticipated clash between Alabama and Texas will unfold at Kyle Field in College Station, Texas, kicking off at 2:30 p.m. CT. Stay tuned for what is Alabama vs Texas predictions sec score. This matchup marks their 16th meeting, following Texas A&M’s thrilling 41-38 victory in their last encounter.

So, to crack open restrictions, and watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus, here’s an easy-step guide you can follow.

How to Watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus – Live Stream

Here is a five-step guide on how to watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus:

  1. Get a premium VPN like ExpressVPN.
  2. Set up the VPN app on your device.
  3. Connect to a speedy USA server, like New York.
  4. Visit the Paramount Plus website and find the event.
  5. Watch Alabama vs Texas online in UAE.

Note: Paramount Plus requires you to get a subscription to access its content. If you’re new to the service, you can avail of a 7-day Paramount Plus free trial offer to watch Alabama vs Texas free online.

Where can I Watch Alabama vs Texas Live 2023?

To watch the 2023 Alabama vs. Texas showdown live, tune in to Paramount Plus, the official broadcaster, and CBS on October 7, 2023, at 2:30 p.m. CT. That’s where is the Alabama vs Texas game live today.

For those of us who want to know how much is Paramount Plus, you can sign up for the Paramount Plus bundle for $12/mo, get a 16% discount on the yearly plan, or get the free trial.

CBS Sports Collection got on Twitter announcing their tour to Kyle Field – Home of The 12th Man. Check it out below:

When is Alabama vs Texas Live?

The Texas A&M vs Alabama football game is slated for October 7, 2023, and is scheduled to kick off at 2:30 p.m. ET. This exciting matchup will be broadcast on CBS, marking their 16th all-time meeting.

To watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus, you need a reliable VPN  that can bypass geo-restrictions and provide buffer-free speed. ExpressVPN is the top-tier option for where is the Alabama vs Texas game live-free due to its fast US data centers and latency-free speeds.

While waiting for the game, you can also watch The Caine Mutiny Court Martial, The Strip, and Big Brother Season 25 Episode 26 on Paramount Plus.

Where is Alabama vs Texas played?

Alabama vs. Texas is set to take place at Kyle Field in College Station, it is the home ground for Texas, and it’s where Texas will vie for a seventh win at the Alabama vs Texas A&M location.

Now let’s get into what Alabama vs Texas predictions sec today, and if Texas will once again prevail against Alabama in College football.

While waiting for the live stream to begin, you can also watch Monster High 2, Bargain Series, and Survivor Season 45 Episode 2 on Paramount Plus.

What are Alabama vs Texas Predictions?

For the Alabama vs Texas 2023 prediction, the Alabama Crimson Tide is favored with a 64.9% chance of victory for the Alabama Crimson Tide, while the Texas A&M Aggies are given a 35.1% chance. So, that’s what Alabama vs Texas predictions sec week.

This top-dollar game features two powerhouse teams with Alabama holding a 12-3 all-time record against Texas A&M, making it a must-watch battle for college football fans at Kyle Stadium.

While waiting for the live stream, you can also watch UEFA Champions League Matchday 2, UEFA Super Cup 2023 Live, and Big Brother Season 25 Episode 25 on Paramount Plus.

Alabama vs Texas: Alabama vs Texas History Results

Here are the previous Alabama vs Texasbox score results:

Date Location Alabama Score Texas Score
10/8/2022 Tuscaloosa, AL 24 20
10/9/2021 College Station, TX 38 41
10/3/2020 Tuscaloosa, AL 52 24
10/12/2019 College Station, TX 47 28
9/22/2018 Tuscaloosa, AL 45 23
10/7/2017 College Station, TX 27 19
10/22/2016 Tuscaloosa, AL 33 14
10/17/2015 College Station, TX 41 23
10/18/2014 Tuscaloosa, AL 59 0
9/14/2013 College Station, TX 49 42
11/10/2012 Tuscaloosa, AL 24 29
12/1/1988 College Station, TX 30 10
9/14/1985 Birmingham, AL 23 10
1/1/1968 Dallas, TX (Cotton Bowl) 16 20
1/1/1942 Dallas, TX (Cotton Bowl) 29 21

Get an ExpressVPN subscription to watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus.

Alabama 2023 Key Players

For 2023, Alabama’s key players are led by Jalen Milroe, the sophomore quarterback, and Isaiah Bond, the dynamic wide receiver, both making pivotal contributions to the team’s success.

Player Name Position Stats
Jalen Milroe QB 194 YDS (72.2%) / 3 TD / 0 INT
Isaiah Bond WR 5 REC / 76 YDS / 1 TD / 76.0 YPG
Jermaine Burton WR 3 REC / 62 YDS / 1 TD / 62.0 YPG
Amari Niblack TE 2 REC / 49 YDS / 1 TD / 49.0 YPG
Kendrick Blackshire LB 4 TKL / 0.0 TFL
Deontae Lawson LB 4 TKL / 2.0 TFL / 1.0 SACK
Jaylen Key DB 4 TKL / 0.0 TFL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Chris Braswell LB 4 TKL / 0.0 TFL / 1.0 SACK

Texas 2023 Key Players

For the 2023 season, Texas’ key players include Quinn Ewers (QB), and Jonathon Brooks (RB), who contribute 52 rushing yards and 42 receiving yards with a notable 4.3 yards per carry.

Player Name Position Stats
Quinn Ewers QB 260 YDS (63.3%) / 3 TD / 0 INT
Jonathon Brooks RB 52 YDS / 0 TD / 52.0 YPG / 4.3 YPC
2 REC / 42 REC YDS / 1 REC TD / 42.0 REC YPG
Ja’Tavion Sanders TE 2 REC / 44 YDS / 1 TD / 44.0 YPG
Xavier Worthy WR 7 REC / 90 YDS / 0 TD / 90.0 YPG
Ethan Burke DE 4 TKL / 1.0 TFL / 1.5 SACK
Jaylan Ford LB 5 TKL / 0.0 TFL / 1 INT / 1 PD
David Gbenda LB 6 TKL / 0.0 TFL / 0.5 SACK
Malik Muhammad DB 5 TKL / 0.0 TFL

Alabama vs Texas Season Leaders

Alabama’s Jalen Milroe leads with 674 passing yards and 6 TDs, while Jaylen McClellan shines with 263 rushing yards. Jermaine Burton boasts 189 receiving yards.

Texas’ Quinn Ewers impresses with 979 passing yards and 8 TDs, while Jonathan Brooks has 234 rushing yards. Evan Stewart excels with 307 receiving yards.

ExpressVPN is the best VPN to watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus.

Alabama vs Texas Team Stats

Here are the current Alabama vs Texas stats:

Team Total Yards Yards Passing Yards Rushing Yards Allowed Pass Yards Allowed Rush

Yards Allowed

Alabama Crimson Tide 364.8 203.3 161.5 307.5 203.5 104
Texas A&M Aggies 450.8 301.3 149.5 273.8 164 109.8

How much are tickets for Texas A&M vs Alabama?

A&M vs Alabama tickets games average around $267 per head, with prices varying based on the seating category game’s significance and demand. Book yours at Vivid Seats.

If for some reason, you can’t book Alabama vs Texas 2023 tickets, you can still catch the digital broadcast on Paramount Plus CBS using the best VPN for Paramount PlusExpressVPN.

Why ExpressVPN is the Best VPN to Watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus

ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN for you to watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus. It runs streaming at an amazing download speed of 89.78 Mbps at a 100 Mbps connection.

With an extensive network of 3000 in 105 and twenty-five US cities, you can quickly access digital platforms, and watch Alabama vs Texas live.

To watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus, we recommend you connect to the New York server of ExpressVPN because of its optimal performance.


Use ExpressVPN to watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus:

Recommended Server: New York

Thanks to the mighty MediaStreamer (Smart DNS), you don’t need dodgy screencast apps to stream content on non-VPN-friendly devices. Just register your IP to the MediaStreamer, and enjoy the best movies on Paramount Plus on your Smart TVs and Gaming Consoles.

With wide compatibility for PCs, Chromebooks, Android Phones, and iPhones, you can simulcast Alabama vs Texas 2012 games led by Alabama vs Texas Johnny Manziel. This provider lets you share the subscription to up to eight devices.

Along with Paramount Plus, ExpressVPN can unblock many other streaming services such as TLC, HGTV, Hulu, and American Netflix. Furthermore, ExpressVPN supports 24/7 Live Chat to cater to your streaming issues timely.

Join the family of more than 4 million subscribers for just USD 6.67/mo (US$ 6.67/mo) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan). That’s a 49% discount to your pocket, and three bonus months added to your plan for free. Don’t forget, there’s a 1-month guarantee for added peace of mind to watch Alabama vs Texas score live.

What else can I watch on Paramount Plus besides Alabama vs Texas

Paramount Plus is home to some of the best hit originals, TV series, TV specials, and more than 500 movies, you can put in your what-to-watch favorites. Some of the best shows on Paramount Plus are mentioned here for your convenience.

Alabama vs Texas


The odds for the 2023 Alabama vs. Texas football games have the Crimson Tide as 7-point favorites with an over/under of 53.5 points.

Alabama is favored by 7 points over Texas in their upcoming college football matchup. Make sure to get ExpressVPN to watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus.

Yes, Texas has beaten Alabama in football. They have a 7-2-1 advantage over Alabama in their all-time series. Speaking of history, Texas defeated Alabama in football on several occasions, including notable victories in the 1948, 1953, 1960, 1964, 1965, and 1972 seasons of Alabama vs Texas basketball.

Wrap Up

Alabama is ready to take on Texas at Kyle Stadium. The game is meant to change the course of college football history on October 7, 2023. With our easy guide, you can be the first to watch Alabama vs Texas in UAE on Paramount Plus.

Subscribe to the truly premium ExpressVPN, to enjoy a seamless, and secure experience. It is packed with industry-leading encryption and comes at affordable prices.