YouTube limits its live TV streaming service to US only, which means streamers outside US cannot access the service in their respective countries and will face the following region error:
To unblock YouTube outside US you will need a VPN that enables you to masks your IP-address with a US IP. This way you can trick Youtube servers believe that you are accessing YouTube TV from the US only.
Unblock Youtube TV Outside US – 4 Easy Steps
- Download and Sign-up for a VPN service.
- Login on your preferred device.
- Connect to US server from the list of server.
- Visit tv.youtube.com & Unblock YouTube TV outside US.
Video Explanation: How to Watch YouTube TV Outside The US?
Best Youtube TV VPN – Unblock Outside US
There are hardly a few working VPNs since Youtube TV detects VPN. Below are the best Youtube TV VPNs that are known to bypass geo-restrictions
- ExpressVPN: Famous for its extremely fast speeds, ExpressVPN is our top recommended choice to access YouTube TV as it is perfect choice for streaming lovers and offers the highest speeds in the market, having more than 23 servers in the US.
- Surfshark: The cheapest option available out there with the best in class service. Surfshark works great majority of times, successfully unblocking websites and providing a seamless streaming experience.
- PureVPN: The provider has optimized servers for seamless streaming and that too at a justified price having over 500+ servers in the US.
1. ExpressVPN ($6.67/mo)
We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN for YouTube TV because it is extremely successful for bypassing geo-restrictions on YouTube TV and circumvent through restrictions with its count of 3,000+ server network. It is one of the best choice for streaming YouTube TV in Canada and anywhere outside the US.
The provider is one of the few VPN services with a strict no-logs policy and it is completely free of problems such as IP and DNS leaks. It offers excellent connectivity, User-friendly interface and a 30 day money back guarantee.
It’s also the best when it comes to streaming. ExpressVPN’s Media Streamer feature is a dream come true for the streamers.
ExpressVPN Pricing Plans
- $12.95/mo (1 month plan)
- $6.67/mo(12+3 months plan)
- $9.99/mo (6 months plan)
2. Surfshark ($2.49/mo)
It offers unlimited simultaneous connections and no user logs are retained, the only downside is the limited number of servers but that has not caused us any problem during our testing. In fact, its one of the fastest VPN in the market. It is also suitable for accessing Crunchyroll outside the US.
Surfshark Pricing Plans
- $2.49/mo (2 year plan)
- $6.49/mo (6 month plan)
3. PureVPN ($3.33/mo)
PureVPN has over 500+ servers in the US for streaming and a Well spread network of servers (6500+) across the planet. Other features include Kill switch, 31 day money back guarantee and 24/7 customer support.
PureVPN Pricing Plans
- $4.16/mo (1 year plan)
- $3.33/mo (5 year plan)
How to watch YouTube TV on Android
Since YouTube TV streaming service only in US and is unavailable in other countries, you will need YouTube TV VPN. Even if you want to watch YouTube TV on Android devices, you should use a VPN service.
One way of accessing YouTube TV on Android is through ‘Fake GPS’ app. A Fake GPS location app is helpful when you want to select your preferred location anywhere in the world. Here is how you can watch YouTube TV on Android:
- First of all download Fake GPS location app from Google play store
- It is time for you to open the app and from there you will find developer options
- Turn on the developer option then check the “location mocking” which is a must
- Now go back to app once again and select a location from map within the US
- You should open Google Maps and check your selected location is fake or not
- Now download the YouTube TV APK and install it
- Open the YouTube TV app and enjoy streaming of your favorite shows
- Choose one-month free trial option by logging into your account
- Your YouTube TV app will be played within the US and your one month free trial period will be started immediately.
[/highlighter] See Also: How to get HBO Max in Canada. [/highlighter]
How to watch YouTube TV on FireStick?
To set up YouTube TV on FireStick follow the guidelines below:
- Go to My Fire TV from the settings menu
- Choose Developer Options and Allow Apps from Unknown Sources
- Head back to FireStick Home and click on the search button
- Type Silk Browser and Install it on FireStick
- Open Silk Browser and type www.youtube.com/tv/
- Now simply Login with your account and enjoy streaming YouTube TV on Fire TV Stick.
How to watch YouTube TV on Apple TV
Watching YouTube TV on Apple TV is really simple, all you have to do is follow the 3 steps mentioned underneath:
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV,
- From the Home screen search for “YouTube TV”.
- Download the YouTube TV app.
- Add your credentials and enjoy your favorite channels online
Note: You will need a VPN if you are located outside us, since the service is restricted to the US only.
How Can I Sign Up for YouTube TV?
To sign up for YouTube TV, follow the list of actions below:
- Sign in to your Google account
- Select your location
- Check out the channels
- Include extra networks (Optional)
- Confirm your purchase
On Which Devices is YouTube TV Available?
Here is the list of devices that are compatible with YouTube TV
YouTube TV Channel List
YouTube works in collaboration with CBS, Fox, ABC and NBC. Some channels on YouTube TV include, Bravo, Chiller, Disney Channel, Disney XD, ESPN, ESPN 2, Fox Business, Fox News, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2 and many more.
How to Cancel YouTube TV Subscription
If you’re no longer interested in continuing your YouTube TV, follow the below mentioned steps to cancel your subscription anytime:
- Log in to your YouTube TV account on your browser
- On the top right corner you’ll see your profile, click Settings
- Click on ‘Deactivate membership’ On the Membership tab
- Click ‘cancel membership’
Alternatives to YouTube TV
While YouTube TV is an incredible addition for cord cutters, there are other alternatives as well such as:
- DIRECTV NOW
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
- PlayStation Vue
What is YouTube TV?
YouTube TV is a video streaming platform that offers media from popular network broadcasters. It offers media from popular network broadcasters costing $50 a month but if you subscribe via Apple the subscription will cost $55. YouTube TV offers a unique blend of features that are not usually available of other platforms such as:
- Watch on multiple screens
- Unlimited digital video recording
- Live stream US cable TV anywhere
- Availability of service up to six accounts
Where is YouTube TV available?
YouTube TV for now is only available in the United States, expansion to other regions is still unclear despite its inception since 2017. If you face errors such as “YouTube not available in your country” it obviously means that the service is not available in your country yet!
How to bypass YouTube country block?
To bypass the country block, you will be needing a VPN service like ExpressVPN and connect to an American server.
How to get YouTube TV to not detect VPN?
YouTube employs strong bans on VPN services, therefore, VPN services like ExpressVPN and PureVPN are a sure shot to bypass geo-restrictions.
How do I know YouTube TV VPN worked?
Once you’re connected to a VPN service simply visit the YouTube TV website and see if it works without errors.
How to watch YouTube videos blocked in your country?
To watch blocked videos in your country or anywhere in the world, a VPN will enable you to access the content.
Does YouTube TV work in other countries?
No, YouTube TV only works in the United States but if you connect via a VPN service you will be able to access it anywhere in the world.
YouTube TV streaming service is surely a treat to watch for all internet users. You can easily watch all your desired shows from anywhere in the world through the help of YouTube TV VPN.
With our number 1 recommendation, ExpressVPN you can be assured that you will be able to unblock YouTube TV outside US.