Sling TV is one of the best online streaming options you can try out to watch your favorite media content straightaway. It’s an over the top service (OTT) which means you can easily watch your favorite channels online.
How to Watch Sling TV Abroad with VPN
Unfortunately, Sling TV follows the notion of region blocking in true letter and spirit, get around this problem we recommend you to try out these VPN services to bypass this error message:
“We’re sorry. Sling TV is only available inside the US.”
To watch Sling TV abroad, you will be needing a VPN service so that you can mask your real IP-address and appear to be situated in the United States.
- Subscribe to a VPN service.
- Login and enter your credentials.
- Connect to a US server.
- Visit www.sling.com & enjoy your favorite streams!
Best Sling TV VPN To Watch Abroad
- ExpressVPN: Number 1 Sling TV VPN to access the service abroad as it offers the highest speeds in the market, having more than 30 servers in the US. It is famous for its extremely fast speeds.
- Surfshark: If you’re low on budget but don’t want to compromise on quality then Surfshark VPN is the best option available out there. It’s a fairly seamless service and works pretty well when unblocking websites and bypassing censorship.
- PureVPN: A great option for streaming lovers, as it has optimized streaming servers and more than 500 servers in the United States.
We recommend ExpressVPN as the best VPN to watch Sling TV having a massive 3,000+ server network count and never fails to bypass geo-restricted or censored sites. Unblocking Sling TV for ExpressVPN is not a problem at all, the provider is a bit expensive but does not compromise on important aspects such as zero logs policy, IP and DNS leaks, and smooth user experience.
ExpressVPN is the fastest provider out there in the industry with the least drops in speed.
ExpressVPN pricing Plans
Surfshark is a pocket-friendly VPN service, that performs like a charm be it unlocking or anonymity, the client software is amazingly user intuitive and a perfect choice for unblocking Sling TV. It is relatively a new provider, it unblocks streaming from anywhere in the world at the outstanding cost of only $2.49/mo.
Surfshark Pricing Plan:
PureVPN is having more than 500 servers in the US alone for streaming and a diversified network of servers (2,000+) across the world. Other features include a streaming dashboard, Kill switch, a 31-day money-back guarantee, and 24/7 customer support.
PureVPN Pricing Plan:
How to Watch Sling TV on Samsung Smart TV
It’s quite a simple procedure to set Sling TV on your Samsung Smart TV:
- Once you’re on the Apps screen, click on the search button and search for the Sling TV application.
- After finding the Sling TV app install and download it on your Smart TV.
- Now you will be able to watch Sling TV on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch Sling TV on Apple TV
You can enjoy Sling TV even on your Apple TV by following these three basic steps:
- Go to the Appstore on your Apple TV.
- Launch Search and type Sling TV.
- Click on the Sling TV application and proceed with the installation process.
How to Cancel Sling TV Subscription or Free Trial
If you wish to cancel your Sling TV membership or free trial follow the steps mentioned:
- Sign in to your Sling TV account
- Go to account settings
- You will find the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option, click on it.
- Sling TV will ask for the reason for the cancelation, provide it and continue
- You will be shown a ‘Cancel My Subscription’ option again, click on it
- Enter your password and select ‘Cancel My Subscription to get done
Devices Supported by Sling TV
You can set Sling TV up on various devices like:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Xbox One
- Windows phones and computers.
Sling TV Channels List
Currently, Sling TV offers the channels under different packages like “Best of Live TV Package”, Sling Orange, and Sling Blue. Some channels include:
- Adult Swim
- Disney Channel
- Food Network
- Cartoon Network
Sling TV Alternatives
If you are not satisfied with the features and other attributes of Sling TV, you can still opt for other alternatives such as:
- YouTube TV
- Hulu with Live TV
- PlayStation Vue
- DirecTV Now
Can I get a Sling TV account with VPN?
Unfortunately, you will have to subscribe to a Sling TV service separately.
Can you watch Sling TV outside the U.S?
Sling TV is limited to the United States only but with the help of a VPN service, you can access it anywhere!
How can I watch Sling TV while another country?
You can watch Sling TV media content while traveling because you can connect to a US VPN server hassle-free.
Does Sling TV have international channels?
Yes, you can stream international channels on Sling TV from locations such as SOUTH ASIA, MIDDLE EAST, ARABIA, EUROPE, SOUTH AMERICA, ASIA, and more.
Which devices Sling TV support?
Sling TV offers a next level compatibility feature to its users. It is compatible with Windows, Android, iOS, Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, and gaming consoles.
However, it is recommended to use a Roku VPN if you’re using it with Roku.
Can I avail Sling TV VPN free?
Unfortunately, you cannot avail of Sling TV account free of cost.
How Sling TV is different from traditional TV?
Sling TV allows you to watch your favorite media content without cable. You can watch Sling TV on various devices like Windows, Android, iOS, and others. Moreover, you can cancel your subscription anytime instantly.
Can I watch Sling TV on my Smart TV?
Luckily, Sling TV is compatible with different types of Smart TVs. These Smart TVs include Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and others.
How many TVs can I Watch Sling TV on at the same time?
The number of devices you can use to watch Sling TV simultaneously based on Sling TV subscription. If you have subscribed to the Sling Orange package, you can avail single-stream feature. Likewise, the Sling Blue plan allows you to watch service on three different devices at a time.
The same goes for Sling Orange + Sling Blue package that enables you to stream your desired media stuff on four devices simultaneously.
Sling TV started its service back in 2015 and since then there has been no stopping!
Initially, the company bagged in 100k subscribers in just two months, Sling TV is going to be a tough competition for other platforms.
Imagine the numbers if the service was available internationally! Use our top recommended ExpressVPN service to access Sling TV from anywhere in the world!
ExpressVPN is highly focused on providing quality to streamers so that they can enjoy their favorite content at a justified subscription fee!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?