If you having trouble watching Disney plus outside the US, then you must be facing the following error:
Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your country
Follow these simple steps to watch Disney Plus outside the US with a VPN:
- Download and Subscribe to PureVPN on your device.
- Open the app and enter login details.
- Connect to the US server from the list of servers.
- Visit www.disneyplus.com to enjoy your favorite shows anywhere.
Once I connected to a PureVPN US server, I was instantly given access to the service. I subscribed to Disney Plus 7-days free trial and started streaming.
Disney+ Price and Subscription Plan
Disney+ is by far the cheapest streaming service I have ever encountered. Let’s look at its pricing plan:
- $6.99/mo (7-days Free Trial)
- $12.99/mo (Hulu + Disney Plus + ESPN+)
This literally means that you get to watch Live TV Shows from Hulu, Live Sports from ESPN+, and best Movies and TV Series from Disney+. That is INCREDIBLE!
Disney Plus Compatibility and Availability
These are the following devices that supports Disney Plus:
- Apple TV
- Android Phones
- Amazon FireStick
- Android TV and Smart TV
- PS4 and Xbox One
- Nvidia Shield
- Sony TV and Hisense TV
How to Setup Disney Plus on Apple TV
Disney+ is not compatible with all the models of Apple TV. Only these Apple devices work with Disney Plus:
- Apple TV HD 32 GB – A1625
- Apple TV HD 32 GB – A1842
- Apple TV HD 64 GB – A1842
If you have an Apple TV older than A1625, then it won’t work. Let’s discuss steps on how to install Disney Plus on this device…
- First, you need to sign up with Disney Plus
- Select either 7-days free trial or Buy Now
Now open Apple TV and follow these steps:
- Go to App Store
- Search for Disney Plus
- Download the app
- Enter login details and start streaming!
How to Watch Disney+ app on Android
To get Disney Plus on your Android Phone from outside US or Canada, you will need to search for Disney Plus on Play Store.
If you do find this app on play store, you will see an error message that appears on it. It says, ‘this app isn’t available in your country’.
To download Disney Plus app, you will need to follow simple steps.
- First you need to download PureVPN app from play store.
- Enter login details
- Connect to US server
- Now try again visiting this page or you can search for Disney Plus app for Android on mobile browser
- You will find an Install icon appear
- Install the app and enter login details
- You will be able to stream all of its content.
How to Get Disney Plus app on iPhone/iOS
To watch Disney Plus on iOS, you need to change your settings on your iPhone. To do that, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Click on Apple and iTunes Settings
- Click on Apple ID
- Tap on View Apple ID
- Select Country/Region
- Scroll down to select United States
- Agree to the Terms and Condition and you are done!
- Search for Disney Plus on App Store and you will find the app.
Now even though you can install the Disney app on iPhone, it wouldn’t stream content. For that, you will need PureVPN or any other VPN service I have recommended above.
How to Watch Disney Plus on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire Cube
- On FireStick Home, go to Search menu on the top
- Search for Disney Plus on Amazon Store and select the Disney Plus app
- Press Get
- Open the app once downloaded
- You can either get a free trial or directly purchase the app if you want
- Once done, you can start streaming.
How to Install Disney Plus on Smart TV
Once you sign up with Disney+ service, you need to subscribe to PureVPN if you are present outside the US. Once you do that, you will need to do the following:
- On your Smart TV Home Screen, scroll to the left and click on Recommended or Recent Apps
- Search for Disney Plus app
- Download the app
- If you haven’t downloaded PureVPN app, do it now.
- Connect to a US server
- Now login to Disney Plus
- Start streaming!
How to Watch Disney Plus in Your Country
This process can be followed for anyone living in a country where Disney Plus service isn’t available. Disney is currently available in US, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand.
If you live outside of these countries, then you must follow these steps to watch your favorite content:
- First, subscribe to a good VPN service like PureVPN
- Download and Install PureVPN app
- Just connect to a US server
- Now visit Disney+ website www.disneyplus.com
- Order a Free Trial or click Buy Now
- Enter login details and start streaming.
Disney Plus Error Fix
Redditors have been talking recently about ExpressVPN not working with Disney Plus. In fact, this reddit thread created a lot of buzz among Disney Plus users’ who use VPN.
The one who posted this reddit post claims that he gets Error 83 whenever he tries to connect ExpressVPN to a US server. There’s a simple fix to it.
Fix 1: Try connecting it to Washington server
Connecting it to a US Washington server 2 will easily let you access to Disney+ without giving you any kind of error. Since Disney Plus is cracking down on VPNs, there are servers that keeps getting blocked. But this is the server that has recently been working for me.
Fix 2: Try Connecting it to Australia Sydney server
Another fix you can try is by connecting to Australia Sydney server 3. Although you will be able to stream Disney Plus from anywhere, but you won’t be able to get early access.
List of Disney Plus TV Shows and Movies
Here is a list of popular TV Shows/Movies that airs on Disney Plus:
- The Mandalorian
- The Imagineering Story
- Pixar in Real Life
- All Marvel Movies
- Lady and the Tramp
- The Simpsons
- Brain Games
- Life Below Zero
- Agent Carter
What can I watch Disney Plus on?
It is available on Apple devices (Apple TV, iOS, iPad), Android devices (Android Phone, Android TV), PS4, Xbox One, TVs (Sony TV, Hisense TV), FireStick, Chromecast, Nvidia Shield, and Roku.
Will Disney plus be available on smart TVs?
Yes, Disney Plus is available on Smart TVs like Apple TV, Sony TV, Android TV, and Hisense TV.
Is Disney Plus better than Netflix?
Disney Plus is better than Netflix in many aspects. Disney’s minimum cost is $6.99/mo that includes ultra HD, whereas, Netflix minimum cost IS $8.99/mo with no HD support. For now, Netflix has the upper edge on library, but sooner or later Disney will surpass that as well.
How much does Disney Plus cost?
Disney Plus has two subscription plans. It has a $6.99/month plan that includes 7-days free trial, but the other subscription plan that I like the most is $12.99/month that includes Hulu, Disney Plus, and ESPN Plus.
Can you use a VPN to get early access to Disney Plus?
Only American users will have early access to Disney content. If you also want to enjoy watching the latest content before anyone, you need a VPN and connect to a US server.
When Disney Plus be launched in UK?
Disney Plus has announced that it will launch its service in the United Kingdom in 2020.
Disney Plus has been the center of attention among streaming fans. That is the reason why it has gained about 10 million subscribers since the day it was launched.
This streaming service is only available in the US, Canada, Netherlands, Australia, and New Zealand. Therefore, connecting to a VPN is a must when it comes to watching your favorite Disney shows and movies outside the US or from anywhere.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?