To watch Amazon Prime outside the US, you will need a VPN. However, if you try to sign-up and watch Amazon Prime Outside US without a VPN, you will see the following error:
Follow these simple steps to watch Amazon Prime outside the US:
- Download & Sign-up ExpressVPN.
- Login and enter your credentials.
- Select an American server.
- Go to www.amazon.com and sign up.
- Enter your credit card details.
- Create an account and Enjoy Amazon Premium content.
Best VPN to Watch Amazon Prime Outside US
- ExpressVPN: Industry’s fastest VPN service provider with the least speed drops, having more than 38 servers in the US. It’s Our No.1 recommended choice as the best VPN for Amazon Prime.
- Surfshark: Budget-friendly reliable VPN service! Successfully unblocks Amazon Prime, Netflix, and many more blocked websites.
- PureVPN:500+ servers in the US and a dedicated streaming dashboard
How to watch Amazon prime on a smart TV?
Wondering how to watch amazon prime on TV? Well, it’s pretty easy, simply:
- Head on to the application store of your smart TV
- Search for Amazon Prime app.
- Download and install the Amazon Prime app.
- Once the app is downloaded
- Sign in with your credentials
How to watch Amazon Prime on Android?
Go to the Android Play Store:
- Search for “Amazon Prime”
- Download and install the application
- Open the application
- Enter your credentials and sign in
How to watch Amazon Prime on Chromecast?
You can easily use Chromecast to watch Amazon Prime, and recently Amazon has updated its app to better support Chromecast.
- Download the latest Amazon Prime app on your device
- Connect your Chromecast device to your TV
- Now easily cast Amazon Prime videos from your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
Bypass geo-restrictions with a Chromecast VPN!
How to watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV?
To watch Amazon Prime on Apple TV:
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV
- Search for Amazon Prime video app
- Download and install the app
- Open the application and sign in with your details
How many devices Amazon prime Support?
Amazon Prime allows you to stream content on two devices at one time only. It is best to download the Amazon Prime app, which is available on these devices:
- Smart TVs
- Google TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Amazon Fire TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Nintendo Wii
- Android devices (Prime Video app for Android phones and tablets)
- iOS devices (Prime Video app for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch)
- Fire phone
- Fire tablets
Although you’re watching amazon prime on Nvidia Shield TV, I would recommend using a good VPN for Nvidia Shield TV to get full access to amazing content.
What To Watch On Amazon Prime?
- Good Omens
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Flights Of The Conchords
- Downtown Abbey
- The Wire
- The Americans
- The Sopranos
Sci-Fi, action, and thrillers
- Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams
- DOCTOR WHO
- THE EXPANSE
- THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE
Kids and family
- Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood
- Shaun, The Sheep
- Tumble Leaf
- Sesame Street
Reality TV and documentaries
- The Grand Tour
- Ocean Mysteries With Jeff Corwin
- Eat The World With Emeril Lagasse
Can Amazon Prime block VPNs?
Amazon Prime can block VPNs. If you are connected to an IP address confirmed to be from a VPN or proxy service, then Amazon Prime will most likely block it. So how does it know the IP belongs to a VPN provider?
When you are assigned an IP address from VPN, you are not the only individual using that IP address. Multiple different users are also sharing that same IP address with you. Upon accessing Amazon Prime, it checks your IP address. If it finds it being used on multiple different websites and platform, it will immediately block your access to that IP address.
Another way for Amazon Prime to identity a VPN IP address is by cross-checking the IP in question with multiple IP location websites. If the IP location doesn’t match on these websites, it confirms that it belongs to a VPN provider, and Amazon Prime will block access to that IP address.
Even if you somehow bypass Amazon Prime check-post and you are allowed to access its library with a VPN, you will still view limited content unless you re-register your home location with Amazon Prime.
Let’s look at some of the frequently asked questions regarding “how to watch Amazon Prime US outside the US”?
How do I watch Amazon Prime on TV?
To watch Amazon Prime on your TV, install the Amazon Prime app on your TV, which will be available on the app store/smart hub of your TV, or you can cast it by using Chromecast.
Does NordVPN work with Amazon Prime?
Although NordVPN is a good VPN, Amazon Prime has started blocking some of its servers. But it still is capable of unblocking it through some of its servers. Check out more details on our NordVPN Amazon Prime blog.
Can I watch Amazon Prime Abroad?
Yes, by connecting to a US IP Address using a VPN, you can watch Amazon Prime.
What can I watch on Amazon Prime for free?
Some of the free titles available are The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Tick, Man in the High Castle, Bosch, Hanna, Jack Ryan, Quiet Place, Snowden, The Big Sick Logan Lucky.
Can you watch Amazon Prime offline?
Yes, you can download content from Amazon Prime to watch offline:
- Open the video details.
- Tap the ‘download’ button.
How to watch Amazon Prime on a laptop
You can either download the Amazon Prime app on your Laptop, be it a Mac or Windows, to watch videos. You can also use the browser and visit the Amazon Prime website to view content.
Do you need a TV license to watch Amazon Prime?
You will need a TV license if you choose to watch live TV services; otherwise, it is not required.
Can I watch Amazon Prime in Spain?
Yes, Connect to a US IP address using a VPN service, and you will be able to watch Amazon Prime in Spain.
Can you watch Amazon Prime on Now TV?
No, NowTV is a streaming platform just like Amazon Prime. Therefore you can not watch Amazon Prime on NowTV.
Can I watch Amazon Prime on my iPad?
Yes, download the Amazon Prime app on your iPad from the App Store and watch Amazon Prime.
How long is the Amazon Prime free trial?
Amazon offers a 30-day free trial when you sign up for it.
How to get subtitles on Amazon Prime?
- Start the video.
- Press the Menu button on your TV remote
- Go to Subtitles and Audio.
- Choose the On button under Subtitles and Captions.
- Press the Menu button again and return to the video with subtitles on.
Wrapping it up!
Enjoy tons of content on Amazon Prime anywhere in the world with our recommended ExpressVPN to enjoy a glitch-free streaming experience.
Watch evergreen shows like Hannibal, good omens, and doctor who on Amazon Prime anytime at your comfort.